Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing a platinum prize... What's the next step?

(PSN)GhostOfJoe90h

Question

So recently, I won a prize draw on the PS4 community tab for the PS4 @ 4 streams. However, four days have passed, and I have yet to receive the 400 platinum. Typically I would have waited a week before raising a concern, but I have won this exact prize before in the recent past, and received it immediately. Is this kind of thing worthy of submitting a ticket over, or would it be quicker and easier to contact a member of De staff on here instead?

2 answers to this question

After doing these steps (1 & 2)

https://forums.warframe.com/announcement/64-how-to-claim-stream-prizes/

Hello Twitch viewing Tenno! As Twitch has recently changed their messaging procedures to exclude the traditional “Messages” system we have decided to update this post with more relevant into on how to claim prizes! The preferred method is actually much simpler now so please read up and follow these screenshot examples and you can’t go wrong!

Remember, only Tenno that have had their Twitch name selected by our random “Twitch Picker” app are eligible for prizes. Please only send us a whisper if you are one such Tenno.

Please Note: To be entered into a Platinum give-away on the Warframe Twitch Channel, all you have to do is log into Twitch and watch the stream. Despite what you may see in chat, there is NO requirement to post anything in chat. 

Step 1:

If your Twitch name is called out on a official Warframe livestream (Xbox 1 @ 1 / PS4 @ 4 / Prime Time / Devstream), you will need to whisper to the Warframe channel with your in-game alias and the platform you play on (PC, XB1, or PS4). To send a whisper select chat-bubble icon in the bottom right of the screen and search “Warframe” OR type “/w Warframe” and then your message in the chat window.

(The “Twitch Picker” is also responsible for verifying your Twitch Name when calling out names read from the PS4@4 Community.

Obviously, if that is how your name is announced during the Live Stream, then you’ll want to include it. These rules have been averaged out to apply to four different streams in the same way.)

Step 2:

After sending your whisper to the Warframe Twitch page, please wait patiently for the prize to be added to your account. Typically, the page will message you to confirm that your claim has been heard and that your prize is incoming. 

If you feel weird about how your name was called during the stream not matching your Twitch ID Name, the “whisper” will be sent from your twitch account/name to Warframes, so you won’t have to say what that name is, but you can, if you really want to cover all possible bases.

So, for example, (it can be a good idea to start by typing the message somewhere that you can actually read what you wrote, and make sure it is correct, like a “note,” or in an e-mail message to yourself, then copying that, and pasting it into the tiny “whisper” box on Twitch. It is a terrible eye strain):

Open the whisper tiny box, search for Warframe, pick it, write or paste your message.

(To Warframe)

Hello,

I won the PS4@4 [Prime Access or Platinum Amount Giveaway] Prize on the [date] Livestream. [xxav1xl6ivax ] is my ID on the PS4 platform. My Twitch name is [twitch account name/ID]. It was an amazing surprise for me. I hope that I did everything correctly to claim the prize here. Please let me know if there is anything more I should do. Thank you very much. Sincerely [name - optional]

Then Step 3 (Optional)

Step 3 (Optional):

If your prize is not added and your message has not been replied to after 24 hours from the end of the stream, please message [DE]Bear on the Warframe Forums with the information about what prize you won and on what stream you won this prize. That way, your claim can be checked against our prize records.

https://forums.warframe.com/profile/1589-debear/