Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Railjack Prefixes?

LazyLuca

The time is coming up where we'll get to name our ships soon and as a fan of many a space sci-fi, my ship just wouldn't feel right without a proper prefix. What you ya'll think a would be a nice fitting one for Warframe's universe?

TSS - Tenno Space ship?

TCS - Tenno Combat Ship?

TRJ - Tenno Railjack?

If I'm not mistaken, the Railjack is a Interceptor type of spaceship.

So I'd guess;

- TNO - Tenno, quite simply

- MIV - Multicrew Interceptor Vessel

- ASV - Anti-Sentient Vessel

Or if you want to go the "Lotus is love, lotus is life"-route,

- HMS - Her Majesty's Ship

- NMS - Notice Me Senpai

Personally, I'll just go without any prefixes.

I'll probably end up naming my ship something like "Z13" ( "Z" as in "Zerstörer", the german term for "Destroyer") or perhaps "Paragon".

I'm currently going with either SSR (Sigma Series Railjack. Fairly self explanatory) or OIV (Orokin Imperial Vessel. Since the ship class was conceived pre-collapse, it makes sense to me that they would have such a prefix as a holdover from those times).

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:59 AM, Corvid said:

I'm currently going with either SSR (Sigma Series Railjack. Fairly self explanatory) or OIV (Orokin Imperial Vessel. Since the ship class was conceived pre-collapse, it makes sense to me that they would have such a prefix as a holdover from those times).

I think SSR is my favourite that I've seen so far. I think that tying its' prefix to any specific faction is a bit strange when (in the future) it can be manned by civilian or syndicate NPCs and is primarily intended to be used to protect the entire system from an external threat, not just for the Tenno to fight Grineer and Corpus more effectively off-planet.

As someone not having warm feelings towards the Lotus, I suggest:

CPC - Cockroach Pesticide Carrier

ACV - Anti-Crustacean Vessel

MDC - Motherhood Denial Comitee

As the ship is powered by Void, I have another option of an ancient Orokin prefix. It goes like this:

LATTCTTPWTKTANP - this abbreviation stands for Look at them! They come to this place when they know they are not pure.

On 2019-12-08 at 11:26 AM, o0Despair0o said:

If I'm not mistaken, the Railjack is a Interceptor type of spaceship.

So I'd guess;

- TNO - Tenno, quite simply

- MIV - Multicrew Interceptor Vessel

- ASV - Anti-Sentient Vessel

Or if you want to go the "Lotus is love, lotus is life"-route,

- HMS - Her Majesty's Ship

- NMS - Notice Me Senpai

Personally, I'll just go without any prefixes.

I'll probably end up naming my ship something like "Z13" ( "Z" as in "Zerstörer", the german term for "Destroyer") or perhaps "Paragon".

M.A.S.I.V

Multicrew Anti-Sentient Interceptor Vessel

wow... That ship sure is masiv

Me and my clan are thinking of naming our railjacks per our clan name.....our clan name is 'Akshauhini' (which is a name of divine army as well as a measure of army like battalion; as per hindu mythology). So we are thinking of naming our ships ANS- akshauhini navy ships