Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get an update that allows extractors to gather more items?

(PSN)VariantX7

I feel like these things need an update that's way past due since the game has evolved so much since their debut. Can these things in addition to the 4 drops you would get on the tileset get like a little of everything?? Doesn't make sense that the extractors cant get things like vestan moss, ruk's claw and lunar pitcher drops too. 

If you have the prime variant of the titan extractor then how much it gathers is fine as is. And I do not agree that they should grab plants as well. Imagine setting an extractor onto a node, only to get some moss instead of the ferrite or salvage you wanted. Extractors are fine as is, in my opinion. However adding a mod to Helios that allows it to scan plants would be much better for plant gathering.

Plus, as a reminder, extractors are meant for passive farming of resources, and as such should remain very basic and minimal in their gathering ability. However, we very much should have the option of launching the extractors into the Vallis or Plains. Titans having no chance of rare items, while Distilling have a chance of rare items. That would be nice and actually give a use for Distilling extractors because as an owner of Prime Titans, the Distilling extractor is worthless.

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

man, I totally forgot those things existed... only way they might be of some use to me is if they could be deployed on the Kuva Fortress to get kuva, though obviously that's never gonna happen.

Or being able to lob them into the void to gather Argon.

8 hours ago, CaptainMinty said:

Imagine setting an extractor onto a node, only to get some moss instead of the ferrite or salvage you wanted.

Wh-

Given that one of these is passively gathered by killing things and the other requires a whole extra rigamaroll to get, most people would much rather get plants out of extractors.

Edited by XRosenkreuz