Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abilities and allies

Zilotz

In my opinion there are some conceptual flaws that limit a lot applying abilities to allies.

Not only other warframes are allies.

How about making all abilities(and augments) that are designed to work "on allies" actually work on any type of allies?

Won't it be good if all types of allies had the same good treatment?

Why can't Baruuk share daggers with a cryopod?

Why cannot Chroma share buffs with an excavator?

Why cannot Garuda put a blood altar to heal and protect mobile defense terminal or a group of defecators?

I can guess some people will tell "It will be OP, that's too much!".

In fact it's not more op than Frost's globe or Limbo's bubble - enemies will still be able to hurt and kill the allies, even one-shot them(or two-shot in case of Hildryn's protection).

it has to do with how the abilities are programmed as a nezha with safegaurd can put his halo on allies too but not deffense objects an khoras venari can use heal selected target over time can be used on npc allies an defense objects

ash teleport is programmed to work by being able to teleport to something in his abilities range that has a health bar an so he can teleport to allies, enemies, npc allies, containers, an resource nodes.

i do agree that certain abilities that heal should be able to heal npc allies an defense objects as with the old vazarin ability before we had operators able to walk around could heal any ally an defense objects

12 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

it has to do with how the abilities are programmed

I understand that, and sharing same piece of code for checks on support abilities would be good(less code=less bugs+less work for devs).

12 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

as with the old vazarin ability before we had operators

Just in case you didn't know - currently Vazarin is able to heal and protect for some seconds no matter which kind of ally it is(worked for me with every type of allies, even operators).