Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We may not be the heroes... we may not be the warriors on the battlefield...

Flameduel

19 minutes ago, DupersDeBait said:

I’d love to pilot as well if it wasn’t just a gunner seat in disguise.

While I agree, I'm also expecting they've watched enough We Need To Go Deeper or Guns Of Icarus to know how mad people get when people aren't shooting exactly what they want shot. This is the only clear way to mitigate that.

3 hours ago, Flameduel said:

However, we are the backbone to any ship crew that will not function without us:

unknown.png

We are the Engineer Fire Fighters! Repairing other's ship and reforging other's ammunition!

that offends my eyes only slightly less than the nidus that took a trip though how crayola makes their crayons 

1 minute ago, seprent said:

that offends my eyes only slightly less than the nidus that took a trip though how crayola makes their crayons 

I guess it looks bad if you do not know what it was going for... It it supposed to be a fire fighter outfit with a red hardhat that they may wear:

71vb9GGgAaL._UY606_.jpg

• Like 3

It's worth noting that Engineer players will also likely be the ones best suited to countering enemy boarding actions, as they will be spending most of their time roaming the ship anyway.

So it's not like the role is completely combat-free.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Corvid said:

It's worth noting that Engineer players will also likely be the ones best suited to countering enemy boarding actions, as they will be spending most of their time roaming the ship anyway.

So it's not like the role is completely combat-free.

My Grendel is ready for lunch.

"Somebody delivered a FEAST!"