Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Bought the Vasca starter kit from the Market but surprise!

(NSW)Yaibajin

I got a smeeta

But shouldn't 2 Vasca prints that YOU guys provide, guarantee a Vasca?

If its any consolation on how to repro the bug. I had my switch on sleep mode while warframe was on. So whenever I checked the to claim the pet, the game was like nah. So I closed the game and restarted. And I got a smeeta.

11 minutes ago, (NSW)Badger said:

doesn't it take 10 imprints to make a kavat? 

You're mistaking the DNA scans with the genetic imprints. You need 10 dna scans as a "base material" for any kavat, but after that, you can select to add 2 genetic imprints to the mix so you get a kavat with certain traits from the imprints. If, however, you use two imprints of the same type (for example two vasca imprints) you should get a guaranteed vasca kavat.

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

You're mistaking the DNA scans with the genetic imprints. You need 10 dna scans as a "base material" for any kavat, but after that, you can select to add 2 genetic imprints to the mix so you get a kavat with certain traits from the imprints. If, however, you use two imprints of the same type (for example two vasca imprints) you should get a guaranteed vasca kavat.

ah. Thank you very much. Definitely sounds like you guys got glitched somehow, then. 

On 2019-12-08 at 5:02 PM, (NSW)Yaibajin said:

I got a smeeta

But shouldn't 2 Vasca prints that YOU guys provide, guarantee a Vasca?

If its any consolation on how to repro the bug. I had my switch on sleep mode while warframe was on. So whenever I checked the to claim the pet, the game was like nah. So I closed the game and restarted. And I got a smeeta.

Did you actually use the imprint in the incubator?  Every one of my "Vascat" where Ive used 2 Vasca imprints have come out Vasca.. Lately Ive been trying to get the Hybrid Vasca-Smeeta with no luck ended up with 5 Vascas 😞