Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Saryn be nerfed anytime soon? Or in near future?

--Aegis--MR9

Question

I am not here to debate the merit of her nerf or something. DE will do what they must do. Right now, I am more concerned about my umbral forma.

Out of my 3 U formas, I spent one on my Chroma, absolutely worth it. Saryn seems like a worthy frame for the second forma. But if she is going to be nerfed again, I would rather keep it and wait. 

Edited by --Aegis--MR9

4 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, --Aegis--MR9 said:

Right now, I am more concerned about my umbral forma.

Out of my 3 U formas, I spent one on my Chroma, absolutely worth it. Saryn seems like a worthy frame for the second forma. But if she is going to be nerfed again, I would rather keep it and wait. 

If Ember/Banshee/Wukong can get nerfs, anything is possible.

Umbral at your own risk. I had mine accidently placed on my Prisma Gorgon and support didn't care to reverse it because I told them the interface was easily mistaken when clicking and rushing through the Forma modding and not reading what you clicked on. A few months later they made it now that you are not able to equip Umbrals on primary/ secondary any longer.

• Like 1

DE currently has no plan on the nerf.

But frankly saying, if DE do not like "convenience" from the beginning and intend to make all Warframes equally useful, investing in any Nuke frames is still fine. Saryn was nerfed or not, she is still worth an Umbral forma.

Edited by Diangelius
  • Like 1