Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

classic colors still locked hahah really ?

DarkMagician19

F2P is no excuse for a game that has been out as long as warframe to still have something as basic as classic colors locked behind a paywall
Warframe has added so many new colors and has been out for years the least they could do is unlock classic colors for the F2P players
I get the game needs to make money but the single slot on classic being all we have is a joke and don't start with the other color selection nobody uses those horrific abominations 

• Like 1

I put a color scheme on my original Excalibur with the limited strip of colors that I quite liked. I kept it when I eventually acquired and bought more colors and used the same scheme on Excalibur Umbra even though I used the proto skin. I see new players that look fine that obviously only have the initial freebies and as @Firetempest points out there are options that eventually show up for free if you're here for a while.

3 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

I put a color scheme on my original Excalibur with the limited strip of colors that I quite liked. I kept it when I eventually acquired and bought more colors and used the same scheme on Excalibur Umbra even though I used the proto skin. I see new players that look fine that obviously only have the initial freebies and as @Firetempest points out there are options that eventually show up for free if you're here for a while.

It doesn't help that, even with the free color palettes that eventually people would get, it gives a rather lackluster first impression for fresh players when they see that they only have one strip of color to use. Quite a few F2P games have a lot more color options right off the bat for fresh players already, why can't Warframe do the same?

• Like 1

It really should be a get the blueprint and craft it, especially since saturated classic exists and costs exactly the same amount of plat. Why bother with classic when you can get the same colors, but they're not overwritten by a soft light, for the same price?