Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nitain Extracts?!

GurgiPrime

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, GurgiPrime said:

I know this has been asked a hundred times but I’d like to get a more recent response. What is the most efficient way to get Nitain Extracts? Just got back into warframe on PC and I’ve learned the alerts no longer exist...

Just to add that getting Nitain from NW is actually faster than the old alert system.

You don't have to do all challenges in NW so just pick the easy ones or ones you would normally be doing anyway. It only takes about 60% of the challenges to get to top rank but as we are half-way through the season you might not manage it this time around.

3 hours ago, GurgiPrime said:

I know this has been asked a hundred times but I’d like to get a more recent response. What is the most efficient way to get Nitain Extracts? Just got back into warframe on PC and I’ve learned the alerts no longer exist...

Your most recent reply/answer is as old as the disappearance of the alerts, and consequently as old as any other answer you don't want to check on the Forum.

Nightwave is your friend. You also have a chance of finding them as a possible reward from other reward sources, on top of what taiiat mentioned.