Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Optional Dojo Labeling

-BELLUM-

Hello, just wanted to introduce the idea of being able to write and/or label doorways, statues, decorations and such.

Clans or warlords may have occasions to erect shrines to mark certain victories/milestones with simple or detailed descriptions. Or also more easily identity parts of their own dojo while roaming through.

Lets make some noise and get the idea out there :)

Edited by -BELLUM-

This idea keeps coming back. I still think it's good and should be put in.

Yeah, it okay with what you could write in room panels but...limited, making them ignored or unnoticed by others most of the time.

Edited by -BELLUM-

Yeah, it okays with what you could write in room panels but...limited, making them ignored or unnoticed by others most of the time.

i agree there, needs to be bigger(nothing to big mind you) or something that is easily noticed by everyone, not a small room panel....

I believe the warframe staff is already working on a way to show guild achievements.

Have you heard to what extent?

Also it could be open to other things, maybe building a statue to honor a list of ex members, or players that wanted or had to leave warframe.

Stuff like that.

i agree there, needs to be bigger(nothing to big mind you) or something that is easily noticed by everyone, not a small room panel....

Allow me to bring you to an old screenshot I took when I suggested this back then.

slxPkfF.jpg

They had already implemented this feature in the old dojo. The message of the day was written on the label though. They could easily bring that back and implement a panel where we can toggle the label above the door (if you don't want it you can toggle it off), and then change the message on it for each label.

Edited by Casardis