Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Login Bonus

TriggerHappyWhiteGuy

Is it wrong for me to say that I would like a increased chance of getting Tower 1-3 Void keys from 7 day consecutive login reward. All I get is exp and 10k credits and sometimes the useless blueprints. Never got a reactor or catalyst and I have been playing everyday I think when update 6 was around but thats somewhat understandable(they are ultra rare) I might get one in a few months. The void keys can be somewhat easy to get and I am not asking for always Tower 3.

So anyone else have a good reason why it should stay this way or better suggestions to change this?

If you completely disagree then please give a reason.

I've gotten a few catalysts, reactors and forma... but thinking about it, it HAS been quite a while. 

As far as keys I don't think I want the pool diluted much more than it is. 

It is annoying to get something you already have, but it is also nice to get something new that you need.  I just don't like the troll factor.  Like today I had forgotten to switch out to one of the frames I was leveling... so frame XP.  When I finally gave in and started the build on the dual zoren?  Next day dual zoren BP.  Last week I had 7 of 8 days secondary item XP when the only thing I had level 30 was my secondary.

Sometimes I think the daily log in is a Troll Number Generator.  But at the same time, it is a free thing.  I got BPs and Credits while I was on vacation and couldn't actually play but I could log in daily and collect the reward.  Almost 100K in credits in 2 weeks of NOT playing. 

I hardly ever get anything I can use and i log in every day. I got 75% once, and that was a long time ago. I gt 20% maybe three times. I got decent rewards in the beginning but for about 3 months now its been rubbish. I wish they would make the rewards more intelligent - and I can't tell when my "7 day reward day" is, but all the rewards Ive been getting look like they come from the same old table to me...

I think that the % discount on plat may actually be hurting them tbh. I've been waiting on a decent discount reward to actually buy some plat and it has yet to happen, but the knowledge that it could is making me save my money for that case.

I also have like 8 banshee BPs, on top of my actual rank 30 banshee.

And my frost should be rank 31 with how many times I've gotten frame xp for it.

So... You just want to get forma and potatoes easy?

Technically, I can see both points as valid. If Froma/Potatoes are easy to get, people won't buy them. Thing is, people like me won't spend money on something that is used once and possibly invalidated later when (it seems to be when now, not if) a Prime/Vandal/Wraith version is released. You can get the Formas/Taters in game via alerts (rarely anyway) and in the Void for Formas, but you cannot get the slots or the scarves for anything other than platinum, and that is where DE will make money.

I refuse to put an Orokin Catalyst into my Soma now because I know that down the road, DE will introduce a Soma Prime and that I will put a Tater and some Forma in.

If Taters/Forma were much more common in the 7-day login reward, I'd be far more tempted to buy slots for weapons to use them, and frames as well. Hmmmm, maybe not weapons since low/mid-tier weapons would be pointless to put a tater in anyway.