Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mischief mod is pitiful for Survival in Solo

BDT_Flames

1.When use  for   Smeeta Kavat  Solo in 35 min  .I have very small-horrible  Life Suport   

22.png

2.I When  no use this mod , play normal for 50 min 

Uranus-Ophelia surv.

Hydroid+Smeeta Kavat  in 45 min some  kil eximus with some weapon .

Example: use (catchmoon) 😄 for 50 min  i use 1 support in game  😄

Edited by BDT_Flames

3 minutes ago, MorradiX said:

Say what now?  😕

I believe they're saying that it's bonus effects for drops fall very short of expectations.

Brute forcing kills is still far outpacing their attempts at using the drop effects to their fullest, concerning the kavat ability.
It's not worth what it was meant to do from their experience.

Edited by kapn655321

3 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

I believe they're saying that it's bonus effects for drops fall very short of expectations.

Brute forcing kills is still far outpacing their attempts at using the drop effects to their fullest, concerning the kavat ability.
It's not worth what it was meant to do from their experience.

What bonus effect ? 

The mod does what it says it does,nothing more...at least as far as I know...? Or Am I missing something.....need education pls  😄

• Like 1

When play with  Hydroid in afk  This  mod makes kavat invisibe on surv and she go fight  with  enemy ,but he  when sometimes  stuck  on area (walls,under floor)  my life  support is down

Edited by BDT_Flames

3 minutes ago, BDT_Flames said:

When play with  Hydroid in afk  This  mod makes kavat invisibe on surv and she go fight  with  enemy ,but he  when sometimes  stuck  on area (walls,under floor)  my life  support is down

Your life support goes down because you have to be not afk and pick up the life support drops from the dead enemies.

4 minutes ago, BDT_Flames said:

So you are complaining that when you are "playing" AFK ,sometimes your pet isnt killing enough for you to survive?

Yea lots of sympathy...  😕