Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Of Codpieces and Horns

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

So DE, what is up with Warframes that have ENORMOUS codpieces? Rhino, Volt and Gauss plus others, I'm looking  at you. 

And while I mention Rhino, why is it that so many other Warframes have a horn but not Rhino (with the exception of skins that you pay for)? 

WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????

so when DE mentioned they were adding jiggle physics, someone made a joke, "Wait, what about Rhino and Volt?"

3 hours ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

And while I mention Rhino, why is it that so many other Warframes have a horn but not Rhino (with the exception of skins that you pay for)? 

You bring up a good point.

Edited by Raqiya

In general I like the design of the warframes.
Some more then other. But yeah for me it was indeed wierd that Rhino didnt have a Horn.

I mean the name kinda demands it.

My guess was: We made excal. damn now we have a rhino we cant give Rhino the same or slightly alterd helmet.

All in all it doesnt bother me. It's more of a "Oh yeah that's right" moment.

because A: horns are cool. and B: why wouldn't a male what a huge codpiece?

plus it means we can tell what gender the frame is supposed to be: Nezha did a lot of damage and has gotten a substantial portion of players chat banned at one point or another, and still does to this day. probably for the best to make it easier to tell.

2 hours ago, CaptainMinty said:

Listen. If Ember gets to be thicc, why not have Rhino be packing? Let's be fair to both sides here. Let them have their enormous packages. If the girls get thicc thighs and voluptuous posteriors, let the boys have the packages they deserve. 

i'd prefer both get  the booty, codpieces are hardly on the same tier 

Edited by Cubewano

So DE, what is up with Warframes that have ENORMOUS codpieces? Rhino, Volt and Gauss plus others, I'm looking  at you. 

Cause it’s awesome. I won’t even buy that one Rhino skin with a normal codpiece because it looks too sad 😞