Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Alert Riven not Opening

(XBOX)BIGBELLY1980

My Zaw riven from the alert a few days ago refuses to crack, I've done the Exterminate on Derelict and Uranus as Ivara with it equipped on both a Zaw and a regular melees. A friend tried a few times as well and we both had hobbled equipped but it still won't open

It's challenge is "Complete an Exterminate mission with Level 30 or higher enemies without being detected with a hobbled dragon key equipped"

Edited by (XB1)BIGBELLY1980

18 minutes ago, (XB1)BIGBELLY1980 said:

I've done the Exterminate on Derelict and Uranus

Uranus Exterminate is 24-26 on Sycorax, and 27-29 on Puck.

Those numbers are all lower than 30 😛

Derelict Exterminate is 25-35, meaning it doesn't fit the requirement of only level 30 or higher enemies
(I believe the text on that Riven task has already been updated on PC to be more clear on this).

On 2019-12-08 at 3:34 PM, (XB1)BIGBELLY1980 said:

My Zaw riven from the alert a few days ago refuses to crack, I've done the Exterminate on Derelict and Uranus as Ivara with it equipped on both a Zaw and a regular melees. A friend tried a few times as well and we both had hobbled equipped but it still won't open

It's challenge is "Complete an Exterminate mission with Level 30 or higher enemies without being detected with a hobbled dragon key equipped"

You need to go to the Void.