Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean Update will Die Quickly unless they changes this things IMO (Re posted to Feedback page)

Rayzenfloss

Heartily agree, go with a cool down system instead and let us spend resources to SPEED it up. That sounds much, additionally keep manual repair but also give like a Damage Control Station which lets us direct NPC crew to fix stuff.  That's way more interesting then running around and doing all of it in person.

I agree that the use of resources to craft the ammo looks tedious as hell. So I am with you on that.  Not to mention also using the same resources for ammo that you need to use for research? grind hell awaits

But I like the engineering gameplay of fixing stuff, fighting off fires ( and hopefully boarding parties as well) and then archwing cannoning over to invade ships, coming back to fix ours. That looks more fun and engaging than just manning a turret or flying the ship around.

Edited by Battle.Flag

12 minutes ago, Battle.Flag said:

I agree that the use of resources to craft the ammo looks tedious as hell. So I am with you on that.  Not to mention also using the same resources for ammo that you need to use for research? grind hell awaits

But I like the engineering gameplay of fixing stuff, fighting off fires ( and hopefully boarding parties as well) and then archwing cannoning over to invade ships, coming back to fix ours. That looks more fun and engaging than just manning a turret or flying the ship around.

And after the research is done?

Only the innital grind seems to be big. But unless you are purely solo clan, those can be taken care of quickly if clanmates help.