Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Fishlady and Bounties not giving Standing

(PSN)Mr_Laughing_Jack

While playing the WarFrame on PS4 i am trying to increase my Standing to level up. I am pretty new to the game.  So I go fishing, and sell the the Fishlady Hal=luk and she takes my fish and gives me nothing . 

Bounties I get some items but no standing ....... seems like a bug. I did get standing the first time i did both, but now nothing. do I have to level before I can go back? Thanks for any help

Edited by (PS4)Mr_Laughing_Jack

1 hour ago, (PS4)Mr_Laughing_Jack said:

While playing the WarFrame on PS4 i am trying to increase my Standing to level up. I am pretty new to the game.  So I go fishing, and sell the the Fishlady Hal=luk and she takes my fish and gives me nothing . 

Bounties I get some items but no standing ....... seems like a bug. I did get standing the first time i did both, but now nothing. do I have to level before I can go back? Thanks for any help

First off, you have to remember the Standing Cap, which is 1000 + (Mastery x 1000). So, if your Mastery Rank is 2, your cap is 3000. After you reach cap, it won't go up anymore unless you increase your MR. The daily cap limit resets at rollover.

On 2019-12-08 at 5:03 PM, (PS4)Mr_Laughing_Jack said:

If it's not your daily standing, then talk to Konzu to see if you have reached the amount you need to rank up your Ostron level.  If you've reached that, then you'll have to rank up before you can attain any more standing.