Request: Sharp Polearm Tennogen

Now that Zaws can use skins I'd really enjoy a polearm skin with a large-very sharp blade only on one side. Most of the current skins just don't look like they're going to cut anything when swung sideways and/or too small or double sided (even though you only strike with one side with twirling spire).

I'd also prefer Infested theme; as it's my favorite... such as the Galatine Claymire skin, which is still my current favorite Tennogen weapon.

unknown.png

🙂

Edited by Wolfdoggie
  • Like 1

The issue with that is that the weapon blade trails will appear on both sides in the same place regardless of the blade's model.

If you have a large blade, the trail won't line up with the edge.

If you have no blade on the other side, there'll be a floating trail of energy.

In both of these cases the submission will likely be rejected. The only way to get round it would be to curve the weapon's 'front' end to fit a bigger blade and then keep a normal sized blade at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, iLightning13 said:

The issue with that is that the weapon blade trails will appear on both sides in the same place regardless of the blade's model.

If you have a large blade, the trail won't line up with the edge.

If you have no blade on the other side, there'll be a floating trail of energy.

In both of these cases the submission will likely be rejected. The only way to get round it would be to curve the weapon's 'front' end to fit a bigger blade and then keep a normal sized blade at the bottom.

Nah, DE doesn't really have any restrictions regarding weapon trail, because it's something that happens on their side, not tennogen artist. It should be fine, as long as model itself is looking good. Speaking of which, an infested bardiche sounds mighty interesting

• Like 1