Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Known Requiems

(XBOX)GoldenBanana207

I am annabannanna333, and Ive been struggling with my Kuva Lich, Who is Actually unkillable, due to a Glitch in the UI that dictates the Known Requiems of The Kuva lich.

All my known mods are: Xata, Jahu, and Khra. ALL of which have been crossed out as Incorrect In the past Attempted kills of the Kuva Lich. I am permanently stuck on the First healthpool of my Kuva Lich: Corr Furr. 

And No, the Known Requiems are Not defiled, I wouldn't be reporting this, if That was the issue.

I hope this issue can be resolved A.S.A.P.

Did you know that the order is not given to you-- however it is important? So knowing the mods is not sufficient, you need to have them in the correct order. If they have been crossed out as incorrect, that is ONLY telling you they don't belong in that particular slot.  So you have 6 possible combinations to try given your three mods. (well YOU have less than that since you know a few places they don't belong)

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg

hmm well that sucks. Since there are only 8 possible first mods, perhaps just kill him 8 times - switching to a new mod each time and ignoring what the UI says. (Well 5 more times as you've already tried Xata/Jahu/Khra - or maybe less if you've tried others as well)

If you open a support ticket, I'm curious if they can/will do anything about it and if so what