Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Longest public endless run you had

DarthIronclad

What is the longest public endless run you have ever run into by chance? 

Mine is an arbitration infested defense, wave 62, we fought the the last man. 

I was running a mess at that time...the team has 2 mesas, 1 octavia and 1 trinity. 

Tbh was surprised when that happened, as most pubs will extract once they reach rotation c. 

I think 1 hour 30 back when Apollodorus on Mercury was Grineer instead of infested.
Used to average an hour, hour 20 back when T4 void keys were a thing, because everyone was desperate to make the most of their keys.
And, 45 waves of Akkad Eris.

Neither of these attempts were with loadouts intent on making for more ideal endurance runs, as I find those tedious and dull, personally.

After these points, enemies tend to take more bullets then their body mass should allow and get Wicked boring to fight.

Edited by kapn655321

Longest run i had in Public was Wave 86 Defense run. Lvl 500+ Infested and we lost on that Wave after me and Mesa got killed before the Defense Operative. It was just me as Wisp, 1 Mesa, and 1 Nidus. Nidus did well against everything in his path even though a lower MR Player was using him.

Edit: it was also my longest Arbitration run too.

Edited by GPrime96
Forgot about something

2 hours ago, DarthIronclad said:

Tbh was surprised when that happened, as most pubs will extract once they reach rotation c. 

lol. I'm happy every time I get past wave 10 without the team leaving. But longest hmm its been a few years so not 100% sure if its correct or not but think maybe around wave 70 or so or if it was 70 min survival.

80min arb survival...I got the 1hr  kuva survival without touching support done with randoms too (before it was switched to 30 min)

It does kinda get boring around that time.

1 hour ago, Vesiga said:

3 1/2 hours, no camping, T3 survival back when the void tower keys was a thing

Well not technically public matchmaking there since the old void keys there was no public matchmaking you had to make your own team.  Random recruiter chat people I guess

14 hours ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Well not technically public matchmaking there since the old void keys there was no public matchmaking you had to make your own team.  Random recruiter chat people I guess

Wasn't a thought out team, just randoms that said "yeah i'll go longer" after 30min mark. So kinda like a pug haha. I mean anything outside of the Void, my longest would just be a 40min survival from an event cause pugs always wanna leave at 5 - 15mins