Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SAWGAW HITBOX NOT BEING ADAPTED TO THE FULL BODY OF THE ANIMAL

IvanMortem

I found it easier to hit from the sides, pointing at the lower part of the wing.

From 2 meters away xD (funnily enough, u dont need to be invisible to stay so close to that bird... its like it can only see in a 90º cone in front of it... and its half deaf xD)

6 hours ago, IvanMortem said:

When I try to tranq a Sawgaw, I always miss because the hitbox of this bird is literally one pixel wide under its tail. Pls fix this so it'd easier for all of us to do Nightwave weekly act.

hey thanks I'll start aiming for the tail, I was shooting one over and over head back side didn't matter it just kept flying was really making me not want to hunt a creature that was ALREADY difficult because it's up high and you can fly up to it

Edited by Davetiger

12 hours ago, Hixlysss said:

I just use ivara...sleep arrow and some range >w>; Never noticed an issue.

Use tranq rifle already, and you'll see what is broken.

I used ivara but whatever reasons used tranq rifle at same time, and i missed perfectly aimed shot for like 10 times because of hitbox.

23 hours ago, IvanMortem said:

When I try to tranq a Sawgaw, I always miss because the hitbox of this bird is literally one pixel wide under its tail. Pls fix this so it'd easier for all of us to do Nightwave weekly act.

good effort but people reported this half a year ago and its still not fixed .. i gave up and just ignore sawgaws