Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place To Lv Up Warframe/weapon?

MasterKT

Question

13 answers to this question

Kappa on Sedna, and Kiste on Ceres are 'the best' missions for gaining XP. 

however, aside from those two missions, any Grineer Mobile Defense or Defense (also Survival) will award high amounts of XP. Grineer have great XP for their units, so all you need is as many enemies as possible.

in my experience, on average:

Kappa - 20-23,000XP

Kiste - 25-35,000XP

these are numbers from having 4 players before starting any of the objectives, and all players staying in a reasonable range of the objective so that everyone shares XP correctly, and to limit enemy spawn reductions. 

edit:

unfortunately, Infested only award mediocre XP for their units, but still a decent amount.

however, Corpus is 100% useless for XP. their heavy units are worth the same as the general purpose units, and the only units worth even decent XP are Fusion & Shockwave MOA's, and they're rare as hell. S#&$, Shield Drones are worth almost the same as Corpus Crewman. it's pitiful.

Edited by taiiat

Kappa on Sedna, and Kiste on Ceres are 'the best' missions for gaining XP. 

however, aside from those two missions, any Grineer Mobile Defense or Defense (also Survival) will award high amounts of XP. Grineer have great XP for their units, so all you need is as many enemies as possible.

in my experience, on average:

Kappa - 20-23,000XP

Kiste - 25-35,000XP

these are numbers from having 4 players before starting any of the objectives, and all players staying in a reasonable range of the objective so that everyone shares XP correctly, and to limit enemy spawn reductions. 

edit:

unfortunately, Infested only award mediocre XP for their units, but still a decent amount.

however, Corpus is 100% useless for XP. their heavy units are worth the same as the general purpose units, and the only units worth even decent XP are Fusion & Shockwave MOA's, and they're rare as hell. S#&$, Shield Drones are worth almost the same as Corpus Crewman. it's pitiful.

thanks, this is quite useful info

APOLLONDORODO!

Or whatever its name is

Survival mission on Mercury.

Easily soloable to 30mins

Massive massive amounts of XP, just like any XP farming event be the support frame]

Let the other players spam their AoE while you sit back and reap the sweet sweet XP

Do it now as surely it will be patched soon, as it is fun and efficient and we can't have places like that.

Also, it is mercury so it will never ever be Nightmare mode.

best place for farming xp is kappa. trust me. not many heavy unit, no napalm heavy.

kiste may be better with 2 nova spam ulti.

Some infor: mag unrank can easily 1 hit mob with skill pull! kappa need only 2 use good weapon like soma( even wf unrank- trust me i tested with ny without using skill. 2 use soma almost 1 hit mob, 2 others free leech.

farming mod: cyath the best, but still need Atleast 2 nuker( lol)like rhino( ofcourse nova is better). about 30 40 mods per run.

Based on your frame/weapon level i'd start with Kappa - Sedna (lvl 0-15), continue on Cyath - Eris (lvl 16-20) and finish with Kiste - Ceres (lvl 21-30)

In general all Grineer's Mobile Defenses give a lot of exp but those 3 are the most popular and easier to find a random PUG party

edit: before someone point it out, Cyath is Infested, not Grineer, i know it, but still a good place.

Edited by Phoenix86

Gotta do this in an organized group tho. Pugs tend to spread out, out of reach of shared xp gains, and solo there just arent enough enemies.

Clan with groups of two or at most three, and co-ordinating on Vent.

I have been running in pugs as well and usually it is 50/50 unranked new players vs veteran players.

I will just tell the new players to stick near me and don't stress about the air supply, Desecrate will keep us topped up.

Usually the veteran players stick close to the group anyway cause they know about XP range and are as annoyed as i am having to run all over the place to get mods. 

Desecrate also means you can pick a nice chokepoint where the spawns are funneled in and just kill wave after wave and get the green air drops from mobs and not have to run back and forth to trigger the blue air drops.

If people want to run off and be hallway heroes they are more than welcome to use up their revives - i mean I will always try and res someone but if they are to far away they are out of luck.