Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will become visible type weapons in the hands of kuva-larv?

Jackie..Quilt

Probably never; the RNG on the acquisition and bonus is pretty much the only way DE attempted to give this barebones half-scrapped system longevity. I don't really expect them to add anything to seriously alleviate it other than the trading they put in, because that shuffles plat around.

2 hours ago, Ady88 said:

It took me 37 Lich for all weapons through pure RNG, smack bang in the middle of what to expect given the numbers. Have you tried trading?

You mean: just buy for plat. Understands, 20-50% status weapon not interesting anyone. All requests start >60%. So, I'm not tried trading.
No one will exchange useless krakenes for even the most useless % chakkhurr. Maybe you’ll guess why having examined the picture more closely

57 minutes ago, -Emptyness- said:

You mean: just buy for plat. Understands, 20-50% status weapon not interesting anyone. All requests start >60%. So, I'm not tried trading.
No one will exchange useless krakenes for even the most useless % chakkhurr. Maybe you’ll guess why having examined the picture more closely

???

I'm not sure what type of clan you are in, but in my clan we don't generally trade for profit. I have plenty of spares, if so if someone needs something I'll just give it to them in exchange for a useless mod (ammo drum, etc). If your clan mates are only interested in plat for an exchange, maybe it's time to look for a different clan.

I wouldn't mind the Larvlings having a basic version of their weapon, so you can tell what they will appear with. right now they all use a Karak, even though Kuva Karak is just one of 13 weapons.

since Kuva Shildeg, Kuva Twin Stubbas, Kuva Chakkhurr and Kuva Ayanga have no vanilla versions, the Larvling could wield Jat Kittag, Stubba, Grinlok or Grattler instead, this would still do a good job of informing the player what weapon they would have upon being reborn as a Lich, and players would be able to ignore larvligns that would spawn duplicate weapons. those who want duplicates or better versions can stab them as normal, while those of us after the MR can more freely avoid an extra, unnecessary Lich grind. everyone wins.

• Like 2

On 2019-12-10 at 12:55 PM, Ady88 said:

???

I'm not sure what type of clan you are in, but in my clan we don't generally trade for profit. I have plenty of spares, if so if someone needs something I'll just give it to them in exchange for a useless mod (ammo drum, etc). If your clan mates are only interested in plat for an exchange, maybe it's time to look for a different clan.

The clan has nothing to do with it. The % special weapons drop so small, and you collect doubles and doubles that no one needs for exchange, everyone has it.