Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo contest platinum award is currently (almost) useless

(XBOX)Esper sparks96

I pray that someone at DE sees this and rather than archiving it to stop the topic from gaining traction, they fix this issue- not only for me but for every clan owner!
First of all I'd like to say as the owner of the Netoku Embasy clan- winner of this year's Autumn Dojo Contest Silver award- I'm unbelievably happy that we won the contest and will have a chance to finally grow as a clan thanks to highlight clans- ( not gonna lie it's basically like dark sectors how clans would use them to advertise )

With the award also comes platinum- and for silver, we won 4000p for our Dojo.
Quite alot of things we could do with that plat decor wise- but there's a catch:

You can only use Dojo plat to speed up builds / rooms

As the head decorator for my Dojo i was thrilled to have platinum in excess to remodel our clan to amazing levels- but I cant due to this issue
Idk if it's an oversight on DE's or if I'm just expecting more insight into Dojos when it comes to clans, but that 4 thousand Platinum is next to useless for my clan as well as any other winning clans this and last year.

Again i'm very greatful that we won but atm this is basically worthless- a taunting high number we will never need.
Unless you're a Moon clan you're unlikely to ever need thousands of plat to rush decorations or rooms. The fact that there is A use does not mean it's a valid excuse to say it's ok as it is however and ignore the issue- more directed at parts of warframe community that like to white knight when issues or large community disagreements arise.

Lastly- I'm hoping that speaking about this doesn't just get me banned for speaking against the design of Dojo platinum- I'm being critical but not trying to be an arse.

Please fix this as soon as possible- It's already ruined my evening finding out that i was basically given 4000 imaginary chances for my clan's Dojo to improve.

~Esper sparks96

Edited by (XB1)Esper sparks96
slight grammar correction
  • Like 5

I am not a dojo decorator myself but if I won 4k plat only to find out it´s only purpose is to speed things up, I´d be super disappointed.

This must be a bug, I can´t imagine someone at DE did such evil on purpose.

Edited by IamLoco
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, IamLoco said:

I am not a dojo decorator myself but if I won 4k plat only to find out it´s only purpose is to speed things up, I´d be super disappointed.

This must be a bug, I can´t imagine someone at DE did such evil on purpose.

It's not a bug. Dojo contest winner here from Switch. Can confirm. I have a bunch of plat in my treasury sitting there because we refuse to just rush a decoration or a room or a research. The plat you win on the contest is completely useless.They should make it so warlords and members with permissions could buy market decorations directly into the treasury of the clan. I opened a similar post right after the spring contest and we're still at the same point.

Edited by (NSW)Belaptir
Typo
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 2019-12-10 at 1:10 AM, (NSW)Belaptir said:

It's not a bug. Dojo contest winner here from Switch. Can confirm. I have a bunch of plat in my treasury sitting there because we refuse to just rush a decoration or a room or a research. The plat you win on the contest is completely useless.They should make it so warlords and members with permissions could buy market decorations directly into the treasury of the clan. I opened a similar post right after the spring contest and we're still at the same point.

Thank you! This isnt me hating on de, just that really atm plat has almost no use and what it can be used for is .... lacking.
Being able to say as the warlord or builder, buy items using plat would be awesome! I used mine speeding up repairs to an old room i had to rebuild due to capacity issues- sort of a delete two rooms to make preps for ten rooms kindof a thing. Granted I cant enter again anyways since I won before, new rules, but itd be nice if this was made a feature some time for those with plat in the storage or those who win in the future.