Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan emblem for the landing craft

(NSW)Belaptir

Can we have a cosmetic to buy so we can show our clan emblem in the landing craft while loading and when we're in party with others? Not much to add, just this. Something like the clan emblem we carry with us in the frame and pet, but sticked to the Landing Craft.

Edited by (NSW)Belaptir
Modified Orbiter for Landing craft as I mixed them.
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

Can we have a cosmetic to buy so we can show our clan emblem in the orbiter while loading and when we're in party with others? Not much to add, just this. Something like the clan emblem we carry with us in the frame and pet, but sticked to the orbiter.

3 hours ago, (PS4)drollive96 said:

How about they let us use our clan emblem as our glyph as well

+2

I'd spend my plat on both of those without thinking about it.  Excellent cosmetic.

p.s. that's not the orbiter but the lander in loading screen.  We are in the orbiter, but we never see the outside.  It's all very confusing and hopefully one day DE will show it.  

Edited by Educated_Beast

18 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

+2

I'd spend my plat on both of those without thinking about it.  Excellent cosmetic.

p.s. that's not the orbiter but the lander in loading screen.  We are in the orbiter, but we never see the outside.  It's all very confusing and hopefully one day DE will show it.  

Yeah, you're right. I always think of the landing craft as the "orbiter" when it's not actually the same thing. But I think we all understood what I was talking about.

• 1 month later...

I agree about being able to have the Clan Logo as a glyph.

Why aren't we able to show off the clan logo when in public battles? We can post the games glyph, of which are of the warframes along with a few other game related.

After all, we paid to have the logo available, and members need to buy the logo to display it on their warframes. I wouldn't mind having to buy it as a glyph to use.

Seems like a missed opportunity for DE to make some cold hard $$.  I have never seen anyone argue against DE making money on cosmetics.  That seems to be one thing the community generally agrees on.  

A separate logo could be sold for the lander.  Every clan logo is already reviewed and DE before approval.  There really is no reason this is not a thing already.  I'm certain it would be very popular.