Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe, Take My Money!

Zachles

Question

5 answers to this question

I think at least, the best / only real answer to give is to file a support ticket regarding the issue and they'll get back to you with an answer, the forums aren't monitored by actual employee's of DE at this hour (generally at least) that might could solve the issue outright.

I think at least, the best / only real answer to give is to file a support ticket regarding the issue and they'll get back to you with an answer, the forums aren't monitored by actual employee's of DE at this hour (generally at least) that might could solve the issue outright.

I'll wait until the morning so I can call my bank. If it's not on their end, I'll contact DE. I'm almost positive that the money is in my account, though.

Guest DeadGoanna

I had the same problem when trying to purchase with paypal. 

Paypals security will decline it for some reason or another.

I was only able to purchase the 50 dollar package and not the 100 but, I can purchase any amount of platinum. 

It's weird but other people are having the same problem with certain transactions with paypal.

Ultimate Pay, the pay system that DE use, could take some time for it to clear. Best to send the ticket and give it a day or so.