Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Missions

(PSN)Paholanani_X

itd be awesome if there was an expansion featuring a chase with the operator only, say in cetus where warframe gets emp'd and you gotta chase bad guy with operator into the Unum tower. or just plain operator capture/ rescue missions, geared to be slower paced and have different drops in caches such as +40% operator speed and such. then give a dynamic defence made to be challenging to operator survival, with a cinematic of some sorta release a imprisioned tenno or something at the end

operator missions sound nice, but operators themselves i think still need a lot of work, they hunchback & running thing still bothers me 

and overall most use the operator for buffs not actual use in combat id say , though i could be wrong. i tend to use mine along side my umbra but i rarely see anyone do it pc/xbox/switch side when im running around there

10 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

operator missions sound nice, but operators themselves i think still need a lot of work, they hunchback & running thing still bothers me 

and overall most use the operator for buffs not actual use in combat id say , though i could be wrong. i tend to use mine along side my umbra but i rarely see anyone do it pc/xbox/switch side when im running around there

Operators can defenetly be powerful. Get an amp that isn't the Mote Amp and you already got some solid damage (sortie level is difficult for operator only). What I found to be powerful is the ability that give Void Dash the lightning orb. Forgot it's name, but it's powerful when combining with a good amp.
Focus still need more work to be viable for operator only end game content.

Just now, FrostedMike said:

Operators can defenetly be powerful. Get an amp that isn't the Mote Amp and you already got some solid damage (sortie level is difficult for operator only). What I found to be powerful is the ability that give Void Dash the lightning orb. Forgot it's name, but it's powerful when combining with a good amp.
Focus still need more work to be viable for operator only end game content.

oh yes i enjoy my 423 amp setup with that orb , along with crit damage arcane and health regen and health buf my current operator has more HP and then my excal u with max umbra mods 

most players just find them squishy i think and it is a lot to do to buff their focus and arcanes and amps  so maybe operators missions should have tiers or something ?