Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Helen

b5edcc1223c5ad95d87145e102a2afa2.png

Practice stealth as you track your prey, then strike with ruthless precision as Ivara Prime! No hunt is complete without the Baza Prime, Aksomati Prime, and exclusive Prime Accessories.

619553eba51472f8a63b62dd1be8b276.png

Ivara Prime Access Features

• Ivara Prime: As regal and lethal as a nighttime wood, this is the queen of the hunt in her ultimate form.
  • Baza Prime: The Orokin-engineered definition of silent lethality.
  • Aksomati Prime: The elegant Aksomati precisely refined to its ultimate manifestation.
  • Ivara Prime Glyphs

0607ed4ccdd494cd1e47206d1deb68fb.png

Ivara Prime Accessories

• Apavada Prime Syandana
  • Anasa Ayatan Prime Armor
  • 90-Day Credit Booster
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster

Get these items instantly with Ivara Prime Access or earn Blueprints in-game for Ivara Prime, Baza Prime or Aksomati Prime through Relics!

Ivara Prime Access arrives on December 17 on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in North America. Full regional launch dates are:

• December 17: America
  • December 18: Europe & Asia
  • December 19: Japan

I dont get this Ivara following, just recently i decided I'd do the leg-work and grind her and it was nothing but one disappointment. Maybe I'm missing something but i dont see what makes Ivara likeable... stealth is crap, gimmicky arrows but nothing useable in game unless playing solo, sure nice bow but a Lenz will outshine it anyways and thats a bow... who uses bows?

Crappy frame that took ages to grind, just got itself an easy to get prime and yet still doesnt work in todays game unless played solo...

So what am i missing here?

The aksomati still feels like such a strange, random pick for this. Though I'm not sure what would have made sense, either. Maybe a navigator-compatible secondary, except I'm not sure there even ARE any of those to prime. Glaive Prime already exists too, on the melee side.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Anasa Ayatan Prime Armor

*cues many players getting triggered over how many of their Sorties gave them Anasas*

Jokes aside, this is going to be another Prime Access whose Relics will get overshadowed by the Unvaulting in Bounties. While Ivara Prime Access will last until March 2020, I suspect there will be another Unvaulting near the end of Ash & Vauban Prime Unvaulting by January or February.

Again, I would suggest splitting the drop table to have one feature the Unvaulting while the other for the Prime Access Relics.

il y a 11 minutes, Crasharr a dit :

I dont get this Ivara following, just recently i decided I'd do the leg-work and grind her and it was nothing but one disappointment. Maybe I'm missing something but i dont see what makes Ivara likeable... stealth is crap, gimmicky arrows but nothing useable in game unless playing solo, sure nice bow but a Lenz will outshine it anyways and thats a bow... who uses bows?

Crappy frame that took ages to grind, just got itself an easy to get prime and yet still doesnt work in todays game unless played solo...

- Best frame for Spy period. Especially with Stealth Augment. Oh, sure, on some specific vault, she might be outspeed by Loki or Wukong. But unlike those two, you can take her for ANY Spy mission and Never. Fail. Any. Vault.

- Also a great frame for Conservation missions on both Vallis and PoE.

- Artemis Bow outshine Lenz by far. Lenz damage falls off a lot around level 80 enemies, while Artemis Bow scales way better. And is easy to use as well.

- Great frame for solo play overall. Mostly thanks to her very long duration stealth as well as her utility arrows (sleep and dashwire mostly)

- Her 2 with the right weapon setup is a great Eidolon killer as well.

It's a Prime Access I'll definitely get btw. I really like her new aesthetic. I don't really care about the accessories tho.

19 minutes ago, Crasharr said:

just that. she works solo. and lets you laugh at the others dieing in survival while you're permanently invisible in some spot out of collateral range just picking guys off perfectly at leisure and generating life support from her 100% loot picking chance from live enemies. also, lenz kills yourself, stealth amplifies melee damage even when not technically getting stealth multiplier kills, she makes conservation, one of the quickest ways to top your cetus and fortuna standing super easy. Good for trolling enemies if you had any chill, can invis allies if you can actually hit them, hard CC with free executions for deleting those heavies which don't just die anyway to stealth melee, and theres that concentrated arrow mod too.

Spoiler

lenz, eat your heart out. although this kinda old, so dunno if it still holds, cause I mostly do sneaky deadly shenanigany stuff and disrupt enemies with her.

just fun, really.

Archived