Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Helen

30 minutes ago, Crasharr said:

So what am i missing here?

Her stealth slows you down but you can still roll everywhere at high speeds. With infiltrate it makes spy missions impossible to fail even if it's sometimes slower than than other routes.

Concentrated arrow makes her bow better than the lenz in pretty much every way if you can land headshots. More damage,more range on the aoe, no charge time, no self damage, silent, and it explodes instantly.

38 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

If only I had money :sadcry:

Oh well, it will be around for a while, so maybe I can find some money before she leaves.

You don't need money to have Ivara Prime. you just need money for accessories. you can easily collect relics from within the game.

35 minutes ago, Crasharr said:

I dont get this Ivara following, just recently i decided I'd do the leg-work and grind her and it was nothing but one disappointment. Maybe I'm missing something but i dont see what makes Ivara likeable... stealth is crap, gimmicky arrows but nothing useable in game unless playing solo, sure nice bow but a Lenz will outshine it anyways and thats a bow... who uses bows?

Crappy frame that took ages to grind, just got itself an easy to get prime and yet still doesnt work in todays game unless played solo...

So what am i missing here?

Your missing the part where anyone cares. And MANY still use bows but go play your meta. Ill be enjoying ALL the game has to offer not just the meta of one or two things cause its easy

49 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

The aksomati still feels like such a strange, random pick for this. Though I'm not sure what would have made sense, either. Maybe a navigator-compatible secondary, except I'm not sure there even ARE any of those to prime. Glaive Prime already exists too, on the melee side.

There were other viable choices than Aksomati Prime. These were my guesses

- Talons Prime (the original secondary that Ivara was released with. Innately silent, throwable projectile explosive secondary which can also be controlled by navigator. Would've fit Ivara's "ranger" aspect as well. Honestly, I wanted Talons Prime as her secondary now that I think about it. Would've actually been fun. Only thing I would've hoped for if they changed Talons damage from blast to heat or electric).

- Kunai Prime (Innately silent thrown secondaries. Though would've been hard to make it stand out among the other "throwing knives" type of secondaries, but technically a choice).

(Not technically a secondary, but something that I thought would've worked too)

- Kestral Prime (the only other tenno glaive in existence atm. Again, would've naturally synergized with Ivara's navigator because glaives are probably one of the best weapon candidates to synergize well with Ivara's navigator).

Inb4 the Aksomati Primes are not innately silent further questioning the decision as to why they released them with her. I really hope I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, VoreoTheDragon said:

So no vaultings happening with it this go around? Or is that still coming lol

Prime Items Entering the Vault

When Atlas Prime Access ends, the following items and Relics will be entering the Prime Vault and won’t be available to earn in-game.

• Zephyr Prime
  • Tiberon Prime
  • Kronen Prime

1 hour ago, VoreoTheDragon said:

So no vaultings happening with it this go around? Or is that still coming lol

Prime Items Entering the Vault

When Atlas Prime Access ends, the following items and Relics will be entering the Prime Vault and won’t be available to earn in-game.

• Zephyr Prime
  • Tiberon Prime
  • Kronen Prime

il y a 47 minutes, ENGINEEEEER a dit :

Maybe I'm alone but I hate this Prime design. It's so weird and seems to completely miss the theme of Ivara which is stealth and archery to me. 

Ah well. 

Well, they went from frogs to Jellyfishes.

In a way, Jellyfishes are hunters. They just float there silently until something gets tangled in their filament. And tropical medusae are absolutely beautiful.

AND the most toxic lifeform on earth comes from the ocean. Some jellyfish got incredibly potent poison.

I guess that's their intent. I mean, bright coloured poisoned frogs aren't exactly stealthy either, they use their bright colours as a warning to any potential predator : "eat me and you'll ingest four different poison at once." Not really befits the stealth frame either, right ?

2 hours ago, Jem991 said:

You don't need money to have Ivara Prime. you just need money for accessories. you can easily collect relics from within the game.

I know, but I want the accessories. I'll probably only buy those this time around, if I can find the money.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)prestonerLOL said:

Or you can farm her like a normal person would

You can't farm the accessories, and those are what I want.

Why the armor name is anasa ayatan prime? It's too long. Why not just anasa prime armor, or ayatan prime armor. Or, to be inline with the rest of the ayatans, anasa ayatan armor. So there's an anasa ayatan sculpture and anasa ayatan armor.

Anyway, I can't wait to buy this PA.

1 hour ago, Isokaze_BestKaze said:

Well, they went from frogs to Jellyfishes.

In a way, Jellyfishes are hunters. They just float there silently until something gets tangled in their filament. And tropical medusae are absolutely beautiful.

AND the most toxic lifeform on earth comes from the ocean. Some jellyfish got incredibly potent poison.

I guess that's their intent. I mean, bright coloured poisoned frogs aren't exactly stealthy either, they use their bright colours as a warning to any potential predator : "eat me and you'll ingest four different poison at once." Not really befits the stealth frame either, right ?

To me frogs are predators so still they're ignored till they pounce. And color isn't that big a deterrent in a rainforest which already features many bright colors. The poison is irrelevant as no part of Ivaras kit is poison and poison is entirely Saryns thing. 

Jellyfish like float into stuff? But are exceedingly easy to see and avoid since they glow. But once again poison is irrelevant to Ivara. 

Jellyfish and archery still have zilch in common whereas frogs can still attack prey at range. 

I am not super crazy about the Jellyfish theme myself, in fact I have been rather disappointed with a number of things of late.  The worn out and dull retro orbiter room redesign.  The RNG elements with the Liches, The anti-solo theme of railjack.  The blink change with my favorite Archwing.  All in all this just seems par for the course I suppose *shrugs*

Archived