Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Helen

Do we know yet if her powers are getting any changes yet? As it is, she is a niche frame that sees very little use outside of spy missions and the odd mining run. Also, that rolling around is just not good. Hopefully improvements are on the way....or we are going to end up with atlas prime again, with rumblers that look nice but ultimately have no point whatsoever.

3 hours ago, Chronometria said:

Do we know yet if her powers are getting any changes yet? As it is, she is a niche frame that sees very little use outside of spy missions and the odd mining run. Also, that rolling around is just not good. Hopefully improvements are on the way....or we are going to end up with atlas prime again, with rumblers that look nice but ultimately have no point whatsoever.

Ivara is nowhere near Atlas's level. She's a stealth frame who does stealth well. The only ability of hers I would criticize is Navigator because it's hard to control and it's a slow precision ability in a game where one rarely has time for such things, and it only works on certain weapons. The rest of her kit though is absolutely fine, her only bad trick arrow is the noisemaker.

On ‎2019‎-‎12‎-‎12 at 6:34 PM, (NSW)ToadBlue said:

Ivara is nowhere near Atlas's level. She's a stealth frame who does stealth well. The only ability of hers I would criticize is Navigator because it's hard to control and it's a slow precision ability in a game where one rarely has time for such things, and it only works on certain weapons. The rest of her kit though is absolutely fine, her only bad trick arrow is the noisemaker.

That's the problem though, there are other stealth frames that don't have to roll about the map looking daft in order to get somewhere in less than a half hours time. Ivara needs some quality of life changes to be more than niche of a niche. Just compare with Loki's kit or even ash and Octavia.

Il y a 17 heures, Chronometria a dit :

That's the problem though, there are other stealth frames that don't have to roll about the map looking daft in order to get somewhere in less than a half hours time. Ivara needs some quality of life changes to be more than niche of a niche. Just compare with Loki's kit or even ash and Octavia.

I'd rather use Ivara on most mission compared to Loki tho. Having to mind your stealth timer can get very very annoying.

Octavia is probably the strongest combat stealth frame overall, however Ivara is not bad at all. Did you try the combo of Redeemer Prime and Dashwire augment for example ? It's a murder machine. Redeemer on dashwire allows you to shot constantly without being thrown everywhere by the forced move of the combo, and the dashwire augment give a huge crit damage boost. I put together a build that gave me 175% crit damage boost, and it isn't optimized because I don't want to throw forma on normal Ivara.

It's not good in mission like extermination or Disruption, sure, but in mission like Survival or Defense where you don't need to move a lot ? Absolutely bonker. Heck even in Interception Ivara is a beast.

Ivara is by far my most used but my one fervent hope is that they fix the stealth bugs BEFORE her prime access drops. @[DE]Steve and @[DE]Rebecca mentioned devs were aware of the issues in devstream a while back but not sure if it's much of a priority because as mentioned here Ivara is a tad niche. I'm normally exhausted by the time I get to play and for mee there is nothing more relaxing than dropping into prowl and executing my enemies from the shadows.

Rolling around is no problem for me because I'm in no hurry to get round the map but would really be nice to be able to get stealth kills with a ranged weapon again and if I snipe some guy, not to lose my bonus. 

2 hours ago, teatris said:

Is there a way to know if it be release on 17 dec when the server reset or eventually troughout the day?

They'll announce when it goes live, usually on all platforms and usually around 11am pst if I'm not mistaken. Normally my evening when it drops.  Just keep an eye on forums or Twitter.

En 10/12/2019 a las 14:17, [DE]Helen dijo:

b5edcc1223c5ad95d87145e102a2afa2.png

Practice stealth as you track your prey, then strike with ruthless precision as Ivara Prime! No hunt is complete without the Baza Prime, Aksomati Prime, and exclusive Prime Accessories.

619553eba51472f8a63b62dd1be8b276.png

Ivara Prime Access Features

• Ivara Prime: As regal and lethal as a nighttime wood, this is the queen of the hunt in her ultimate form.
  • Baza Prime: The Orokin-engineered definition of silent lethality.
  • Aksomati Prime: The elegant Aksomati precisely refined to its ultimate manifestation.
  • Ivara Prime Glyphs

0607ed4ccdd494cd1e47206d1deb68fb.png

Ivara Prime Accessories

• Apavada Prime Syandana
  • Anasa Ayatan Prime Armor
  • 90-Day Credit Booster
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster

Get these items instantly with Ivara Prime Access or earn Blueprints in-game for Ivara Prime, Baza Prime or Aksomati Prime through Relics!

Ivara Prime Access arrives on December 17 on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in North America. Full regional launch dates are:

• December 17: America
  • December 18: Europe & Asia
  • December 19: Japan

Picked up the "Artemis Bow" package as soon as it was available yesterday. Within a few minutes, I was in a public group, all randoms, and everyone had an Ivara Prime.

It was...GLORIOUS! There were more dashlines crisscrossing the space above the cryopod on Hydron than you could shake a Kraken at. Nothing got even close to the pod. Almost hated to see that session end, it was epic!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived