Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Xp Works ? Come And Dont Be Shy .

Joya

hi everyone .... i noticed (while am leveling up my weps) that some players keep using there frames Skills to kill faster and more than others . at least they think they will level up their weps.

i remember that while i was playing defense i killed nearly 700 and my team mate a friend of mine killed nearly 120 . he had the same weps that i was using in that game . but i noticed that he got more Xp to his weps and he leveled his weps more than me .

i went to wiki and read how Xp works so i thought i can share this with u .

------------------------------

===================

Team Experience

Whenever any member of the team kills an enemy, that member's teammates will still gain full experience from that kill. This experience is divided equally among their Warframe and weapons.

Some examples to illustrate how this works:

• Suppose Player A kills an enemy with his Warframe ability, and the enemy was worth 500 experience. His Warframe will receive the full 500 experience, while his weapons receive none. His teammates will receive 500 experience each: 125 to their Warframe, 125 to their rifle, 125 to their pistol and 125 to their melee weapon.
  • Suppose Player A kills an enemy with his Pistol, and the enemy was worth 1000 experience. His Warframe and pistol will receive 500 experience each. His teammates, Players B, C and D, will also receive 1000 experience each: 250 to their Warframe, 250 to their rifle, 250 to their pistol and 250 to their melee weapon.

*There is a distance in which a player must be to earn experience from a member of the team (range undetermined for the moment).

**Missions give bonus experience upon completion equal to ~50% of all normal exp gained through mission (appears to grant slightly above 50% due to rounding up).

-----------------------------------

======================

Sentinel Experience

Experience gained by Sentinels functions in a similar way to Warframe and weapons. Sentinels will gain experience from the following sources:

• Precept kills (50% to Sentinel, 50% to your Warframe)
  • Precept uses (100% to Sentinel, sometimes, but not always, indicated by a XXX Power pop-up when a precept is used)
  • Your weapon kills (~22% to Sentinel[1])
  • Ally kills (X% to Sentinel?[1])

[1] this experience is not taken away from what your Warframe and weapons would normally gain from kills, but is simply 'extra' experience.

Sentinels will not gain experience from the following sources:

• Sentinel weapon kills (X% to Sentinel weapon, X% to your Warframe)
  • Your Warframe ability kills (100% to your Warframe)

(needs further testing to determine what percentage of the experience the Sentinel gets)

It seems that Sentinels will not keep any experience gained during a mission if they die and are not revived (whether by Regen or by reviving with a player) by extraction. (further testing is required)

--------------------------------

====================

Solo Experience

Experience gained by killing enemies is equally distributed between the weapon used to kill the enemy (including Sentinels if it killed the enemy, see section below for more info Sentinel Experience) and your Warframe. If the enemy was killed by an ability, your Warframe will gain all the experience.

Some examples to illustrate how this works:

• Suppose a player kills an enemy that grants 300 experience with a Warframe ability. He will gain 300 Warframe experience.
  • Suppose a player kills an enemy that grants 200 experience with his Rifle. He will gain 100 Rifle experience and 100 Warframe experience.

=============================

Source : wiki

Good luck to all of you guys :)

Edited by Joya

You're a bit late finding this out, aren't you?

i do know about that long time ago but i keep see players do the same mistakes.. so if u know about it ... just ignore it .. i dont need ur silly opinion ... there are so much players that still dont know .

Thats why it's good to play with a Nova. 

No, if nova keep spamming her skill you get far less exp than what you would get if you just kill them with basic weapon. Because monsters give around 50-60exp. And if you intend to level up weapons fast those skills will just make it take longer.

No, if nova keep spamming her skill you get far less exp than what you would get if you just kill them with basic weapon. Because monsters give around 50-60exp. And if you intend to level up weapons fast those skills will just make it take longer.

You are so incredibly wrong that it's not funny. The faster you kill waves, the more waves spawn in mobile defense(beyond a shadow of a doubt the best mission type for ranking up gear), a nova clearing waves will kill many, many times more than you could possibly hope to with your pathetic un-ranked weapon. 25% of those total kills is a great, great deal more than 50% of what you could kill. Don't be stupid and stop spreading misinformation

Edited by RedDirtTrooper

You are so incredibly wrong that it's not funny. The faster you kill waves, the more waves spawn in mobile defense(beyond a shadow of a doubt the best mission type for ranking up gear), a nova clearing waves will kill many, many times more than you could possibly hope to with your pathetic un-ranked weapon. 25% of those total kills is a great, great deal more than 50% of what you could kill. Don't be stupid and stop spreading misinformation

Correct .

"I went to wiki"

/Faceplam

So everyone else can do the same.

/EndThread

No need to be negative. He simply found this information to be interesting and helpful, and posted it on the forums while citing the wiki. There's nothing wrong with that, and he ended up helping people in the process.

Tomatoes/carrots, what’s important here is killing stuff; and doin it kewl.

Sure be fare, considerate even, stay together, blah, blah, blah.

That said I’m also getting tired of doof’s getting all uppity bout guys using powers; you got’em use em I say.

U want to play an incredibly specific way, go private.