Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Stealth Mod.

ViolaRecluse

Hello, readers of the Warframe Forums.

I have a proposition.

(I'm also new to posting topics so please bear with me.)

It has occurred to me that we have a Warframe mod that extends hacking time.

Like we needed it.

Anyway, I thought it'd be cool to have a mod that turns off the alarm during a mission.

Something along the lines of 'False Alarm' or a similar name.

A Corpus or Grineer missions of course.

It wouldn't work on Defense Variations and Survival Missions because it would defeat the missions' purpose.

It would have a similar mechanic to the 'Master Thief' mod, with a relatively small chance to potentially "undo" the alarm.

It would start the hacker off with 12 - 14 seconds to hack; which is reasonable to me.

But instead of the standard 3 - 5 tile hack panels, it would use the hacking panels from the mastery tests.

The ones with 6 tiles. 

I remembered those to be more challenging.

Now, I know I'm not Design Council (woe is me), but this seemed like a fairly reasonable mod to include.

Stat-wise:

Rare, since the 'Intruder' mod is simply common and something like this can change game-play

Tactical mod polarity ( - )

Starts off with a value of minus 4 towards Mod Capacity and minus 8 at max fusion rank

Base chance value starts off at 5 - 7%,

At max fusion it would be 25 - 35% 

I think these are fair stats.

It might give some players a small incentive for stealth game-play and those who already stealth a second chance.

But it won't be that easy with a relatively low chance and a somewhat difficult panel to hack.

I think it'd be nice addition to stealth game-play.

What do you think?

Would be better if it's a feature and not a mod.

This way the Intruder mod will be more useful.

This. I even remember the DEvs saying something like this in one of the livestreams...still waiting for all those "promised" stealth improvements!

Also @ OP: There is literally no need to be on the Design Council for suggestions like these. One can't even post on the Design Council! So yeah, this is the right place ;)(or maybe the general section would've been more appropriate)

Edited by xxx7

This. I even remember the DEvs saying something like this in one of the livestreams...still waiting for all those "promised" stealth improvements!

Also @ OP: There is literally no need to be on the Design Council for suggestions like these. One can't even post on the Design Council! So yeah, this is the right place ;)(or maybe the general section would've been more appropriate)

Should be under Gameplay Feedback. And yeah I remembered (Scott I think) saying that this will be possible in the future.

The only question is, how long more will this 'future' arrive?