Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Months Of Studying This Majestic Beast (For Rhino Lovers)

alphex

Question

After many months of studying this majestic beast I have finished my research and will post some builds I present to you the RHINO! Well not really I just wanted to share some the builds I used since somone asked me in game what builds I used

Here we go!

rhino-2.jpg
No not that one!

Sorry couldn't help myself!

Now for real the real one!

Note: These builds used 4 forma so if you love rhino I highly suggest you use these builds!

Normal Balanced Build

zPh2Khqh.jpg

This

build is meant for doing major damage while having some good defense!

Tiger Tank Support Build

wNqBViEh.jpg

This build was made for filling in the role of stunning boss while still taking major damage from mobs!

Blitzkrieg Build

AYVZjT5h.jpg

This build was made for those rushes that also love to tank!

???

vwfptQXh.jpg

This is just..... well a build I though would be funny as hell!

Edited by alphex

16 answers to this question

I sure hope those 4 forma were put in there before Aura change...

Indeed it was. Though if you want to max out all your mods you might need 4 forma in there like me. I haven't maxed everything out but I'm getting close.

Edited by alphex

Indeed it was. Though if you want to max out all your mods you might need 4 forma in there like me. I haven't maxed everything out but I'm getting close.

I only forma once with wrong polarity (should have put V not - ) and I got all my stuff nearly maxout (couldn't get the last rank for Flow because that wrong Forma, but I won't miss that 25 max energy).

Forma-ing Rhino aura once is probably enough.

Edited by Redler

I only forma once with wrong polarity (should have put V not - ) and I got all my stuff nearly maxout (couldn't get the last rank for Flow because that wrong Forma, but I won't miss that 25 max energy).

Forma-ing Rhino aura once is probably enough.

Depending on what kinda build your doing the one I made takes up major mod space. Health mod takes up 12 mod space shield takes up 14 and armor mod takes up 12 also. That's 38 mod space taken up already! then you take away the mod points spent on my rhino skills. But still I should have left over. 

Edited by alphex

Depending on what kinda build your doing the one I made takes up major mod space. Health mod takes up 12 mod space shield takes up 14 and armor mod takes up 12 also. That's 38 mod space taken up already! then you take away the mod points spent on my rhino skills. But still I should have left over. 

And I guess that's where out opinion differ. I don't use Steel Fiber and trying to take Vitality out for Vigor because I never take health damage. I also use all his skills because they are all useful. After tinkering for a while, I just got the exact mod capacity for my build

And I guess that's where out opinion differ. I don't use Steel Fiber and trying to take Vitality out for Vigor because I never take health damage. I also use all his skills because they are all useful. After tinkering for a while, I just got the exact mod capacity for my build

Nice I respect your opinion! My builds concentrate more on defense then most people like I think. I use steel fiber over vigor (I like vigor but not as much as steel fiber) is because once your shields are down you either need a fast recharge or you need to be able to take some hits before you get in cover.

Nice I respect your opinion! My builds concentrate more on defense then most people like I think. I use steel fiber over vigor (I like vigor but not as much as steel fiber) is because once your shields are down you either need a fast recharge or you need to be able to take some hits before you get in cover.

you can always use shade to compensate with everything (vit,energy,armor) 

you can always use shade to compensate with everything (vit,energy,armor) 

But I need my Fatass sentinel to suck up stuffs. But yes, Shade is great on Rhino because you can cast his ability while being invisible.

And I respect yours. I guess my build is focus being on full offensive because Iron Skin+Focus and high energy pull to spam whenever it goes down allow Rhino to do all kind of stuffs.

Edited by Redler

Your 'Tiger Tank' build is basically what I use for defense except with maxed cont, swap in Streamline instead of Vital, and the ES aura.

My other 2 are a rush/nightmare rush (basically swapping +shields to instead +health) and a PvP setup