Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
  • 0

Harrow Prime? Is it...


CraftimirGaming
 Share

Question

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

As people before me stated- Prime versions are released 2 males followed by 2 females, According to their original version's release order.
Here's the release order chart- https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Warframes_Comparison/Release_Dates 

The latest Warframe was Atlas (after switching places Wukong), and next we're having Ivara in 5 days

After Ivara, we still got- Titania, Nezha, Inaros, Octavia, Gara, Nidus and then Harrow .

 That's 7 more Frames. DE Usually releases a prime every 3~4 months, that means it's gonna take 21-28 months, or about 2 more years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
39 minutes ago, CraftimirGaming said:

Is the reason we don't have a Harrow Prime at the moment because your gonna do some kind of Quest along side it? Like more information on the man in the wall or something along those lines. DE please answer I would be extremely happy and forgiving of you if that's the case...

You really are new to warframe. You will not have a prime until he reaches his release date. DE releases 2 female, and 2 male Primed frames each year based on the order of their original release date. It is typically 3 years between a release of a frame and its prime. Hurry up and wait. So you know Harrow Prime will not be a thing until September 2021.

Edited by CuChulainnWD
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
7 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

You really are new to warframe. You will not have a prime until he reaches his release date. DE releases 2 female, and 2 male Primed frames each year based on the order of their original release date. It is typically 2 years between a release of a frame and its prime. Hurry up and wait. So you know Harrow Prime will not be a thing until September 2021.

Nova Prime jumping in line says hi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, BansheePrime said:

Nova Prime jumping in line says hi.

Don't be disingenuous. There have been several exceptions to the rule, Mesa Prime being another. DE has been known to swap a frame out around Xmas time due to popularity and sales reasons. Harrow does not fall into that time frame. For all that Beauvine Scatology you just spewed, the release schedule pretty much holds true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
11 hours ago, Xaero said:

That would be more than 3 years since Harrow release date.

Don’t forget that in the time frame before Harrow’s release we had a disbalance of male to female frames thanks to the release of Wukong and Nezha in a shorter time than usual. Harrow may well end up being in 2021 because of it.

Let me check...

If the prediction order holds true, 2020 will give us Nezha and Inaros Prime, then 2021 will give us Nidus and Harrow Prime.

This should be correct as the only ‘male’ frame that has ever jumped the predicted order is Frost Prime back in the very beginning of the game’s history. Every other ‘male’ frame has come out in the predicted order while 4 ‘female’ frames have jumped the order to exploit the Christmas shoppers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Don’t forget that in the time frame before Harrow’s release we had a disbalance of male to female frames thanks to the release of Wukong and Nezha in a shorter time than usual. Harrow may well end up being in 2021 because of it.

Let me check...

If the prediction order holds true, 2020 will give us Nezha and Inaros Prime, then 2021 will give us Nidus and Harrow Prime.

This should be correct as the only ‘male’ frame that has ever jumped the predicted order is Frost Prime back in the very beginning of the game’s history. Every other ‘male’ frame has come out in the predicted order while 4 ‘female’ frames have jumped the order to exploit the Christmas shoppers.

Most prime frames have been released 3-4 years after their original counterparts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
16 hours ago, Xaero said:

Most prime frames have been released 3-4 years after their original counterparts.

Yes, but you’re forgetting one, teeny, tiny, important detail.

Only four Primes are released per year. At three month intervals. Two ‘male’ and two ‘female’.

If there are four ‘male’ Primes to be released (Nezha, Inaros, Nidus and then Harrow) at two per year, how long does that take?

The rule of how long it’s been since released doesn’t come into it. Because it’s all based on that rotation of three months for each Prime Access.

Harrow may still jump the line, that’s a possibility. But given that the only other occurrences of jumping have been Frost Prime five years ago, and the four Christmas jumps from ‘female’ frames, it’s unlikely.

Thus, the predicted order puts Harrow in the third quarter of 2021.

As a contrast, the way the frames were released in that year (with Nezha and Wukong) means that in predicted order there are at least two ‘female’ frames released later than Harrow that will get their Primes before him, or even before Nidus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Thus, the predicted order puts Harrow in the third quarter of 2021.

Ok..? I don't see how it contradicts my statement. If Harrow Prime is released in the third quarter of 2021, it will be about 4 years since Harrow release.

Edited by Xaero
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, Xaero said:

Ok..? I don't see how it contradicts my statement. If Harrow Prime is released in the third quarter of 2021, it will be about 4 years since Harrow release.

Right, and so then why was your reply to me necessary in the slightest?

Coming back and just repeating yourself the way you did reads like you’re providing a counter, not an agreement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...