Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DethCube bug aka Pececube still not fixed after old blood update.

(NSW)ManicDevlin

If you add vaporize mod and assault mod, during action, DethCube will randomly stop attacking permanently until your death and bug cycle restarts. Bug can happen anytime there is no replicating process other than adding vaporize and assault mod together. If you prioritize assault mod in precept left top corner before Vaporize, DethCube will never activate vaporize. If you remove all mods and keep just vaporize bug will still happen. I can conclude vaporize mod is broken. 

This is a bug that plagues all consoles and PC since introduction of DethCube. This is the main reason why nobody wants to use DethCube or its prime version. 

Edited by (NSW)ManicDevlin

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-12-11 at 3:20 AM, (NSW)ManicDevlin said:

This is a bug that plagues all consoles and PC since introduction of DethCube. This is the main reason why nobody wants to use DethCube or its prime version. 

If this is true you might be better off posting this on the PC forums. The Switch team is pretty small and we're still playing catch up with the other platforms, so we have a pretty large plate of bugs to solve that are specific to the Switch before we can start assisting the other platforms with global bugs

31 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Moved to PC bugs for more appropriate squashing.

Thanks Drew. We had a topic already though!

Also I must report that on PC I'm seeing the bug less frequently since Railjack. I'd swear IU've still had it happen, but it occurs much more rarely now.

EDIT: Merry Christmas btw :3

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Like 1