Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only two featured Dojo slots on the Star Chart

(NSW)Cephalon_Carinae

Hello, as a Switch player who put in a lot of effort towards the dojo remaster contest, I would like to know if there is any acknowledgement or news to be had regarding adding Clan Dojo access for ALL of the winning dojos to the Switch star chart? In my recollection from other platforms it is done that way, and even the title picture from the Dojo contest page shows five open featured slots, but there has been no change to the star chart here, and no cycling of the featured dojos as had been mentioned in last week's Nintendo@10 stream. 

Quite disappointing to be 'featured' only to be hidden and inaccessible for most of our time. 😞

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hoping to clear up any confusion here! The contest outline explains, "Featured Spots for winners are reserved for November 2019 - February 2020". I briefly addressed a question about whether Clans have been skipped during the Nintendo @ 10 live stream on December 4 (as you mentioned above!) Here's the clip:

For this round of the Featured Dojo contest, Nintendo Switch was put on the same Featured Dojo rotation as all other platforms: a monthly rotation! Here's the order in which Nintendo Switch Clans have been featured:

1. SVEX & Death from The Void
  2. Clockworks & Fractured Datascape
  3. Nintenno Belt & Apollos Lyre (rotating on January 24!)

I might not have been clear enough in my contest outline that the Dojos rotate monthly, so I'll make sure to make that clear for the next round of the contest. 🙂 Thank you for sharing your Dojo with us. Taylor really enjoyed touring it on stream this week!

Sho-lah,

[DE]Helen