Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unhappy with the Community Management

Vyra

Recently there have been posts just deleted with no reason or info given to the Topic starter.
Like " We had to delete your topic because it got occupied by trolls" or whatever...
just deleted, not even pointing out what happened or what went wrong...

ive to say i am not happy with it, and i do not mean the topic that are against the rules...i mean topics with critical questions and/or off topic in off topic forums... if you don't want Off-Topic why make a forum for it?

• Like 1

Well sometimes its removed even if it was accepted in the previous years ( like the tennobaum wishlist thread )

It depends on the moderator. Would be cool to have just a note to tell use why it got removed but it may cause other trouble with back and foward discussion towards moderators.

Edited by trunks013

1 minute ago, Genitive said:

This thread will also probably be removed because moderation should be discussed with moderators, not on the forums.

It won't be removed, but it'll be locked with the same message you've posted here, this is something to discuss with moderators.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Vyra said:
Spoiler

Recently there have been posts just deleted with no reason or info given to the Topic starter.
Like " We had to delete your topic because it got occupied by trolls" or whatever...
just deleted, not even pointing out what happened or what went wrong...

ive to say i am not happy with it, and i do not mean the topic that are against the rules...i mean topics with critical questions and/or off topic in off topic forums... if you don't want Off-Topic why make a forum for it?

200.gif

It's always like this and why I second guess everything I post. Especially 90% of the moderators that can't even comment on a locked thread. Like man, if you're so scared that you have to be anonymous to do your job as a mod, then quit and let someone else do it.

• Like 1

I've got posts deleted and moved here on the forums as well. Which is ok, as long as there are good reasons to do so.

The problem is that it seems that the moderators don't bother explaining why, which of course leaves us on a position of "what the hek happened to my post".

The moderators could just send a notification informing about the action and the underlying reason. Not sure why they never do that.

But, you can send a message to a moderator and ask. I have done this in the past and got a response.