Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

warframenoob1

is this riven good or should i re roll it?

If you're ok with the 8% chance of shooting something when you pull the trigger, sure keep it !

negative Multishot is a total dealbreaker if you want a Riven you can use. nice that it's for a Grinlok though, what you might lack in Multishot you make up for with taste in weapons! :smile: 

depends on how much you value your time vs the kuva you can farm (if you want to farm at all)

I'm certainly not one of those freaks who roll until they get a damage+multishot.

If you have negative MS or base damage,best to reroll it,as both are basically dealbreakers...even if i have a crit chance crit damage base damage riven with negative ms,i will prob still reroll it...

This riven is a meme.

Basically, with -92% multi-shot, you have an 8% chance for a bullet to actually come out of your gun and a 92% chance for it to shoot nothing.  Try it.  It's hilarious.

if you want a good riven, reroll. if you want a wonderful meme that shoots a very loud puff of air 92% of the time you shoot it (which is hilarious) go right ahead and keep it

this got me thinking. what if you'd use a neg multishot riven on an ignis? would periodically nothing come out of it? would the stream still be visible though?

4 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

8 people saying this riven isn't good for the same reason, I'm pretty sure OP got it by now

The fact that they had to ask if they should speaks otherwise...

7 hours ago, AzureTerra said:

The fact that they had to ask if they should speaks otherwise...

That's not what I said lol