Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe On Nvidia?

Munkeey._.

Question

Hello i am here to speak on the topic of Nvidia players or Geforce Now, I was wondering if we players will ever be coming back into the game and if someone can explain to me of why most Nvidia Players got banned from the game? I LOVE THIS GAME! but recently i have been checking in with the Geforce Forum and it says some players have had some issues with Warframe Banning Nvidia Players. Please if you can let me know of what is happening. Because i love this game and to watch it go away from me is the saddest thing to me i typically get excited after highschool is done because this game hypes me up. The grinding system is what i love and i just recently started getting the game and making friends. Please if you have any details let me know and if it is possible for Nvidia Players to come back to the Grinding environment and the fun environment that the game provides. Thank you for you time.

Sincerely,

Munkeey

Good evening to all or good morning. I was wondering why did Warframe ban all Nvidia Players? I myself am one and I LOVE the Game! It is so much fun the community and the people are so nice. The games mechanics are actually fun and its literally the only game i play when im bored. The fact that we are undergoing a patch or for some warframe has been removed from Nvidia this has upset me the most. Please if anybody can explain as to why this happened please do. I love this game i made some friends and im getting people to like the game. I would like to play once again, please and thank you. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Munkeey

17 minutes ago, Munkeey._. said:

Good evening to all or good morning. I was wondering why did Warframe ban all Nvidia Players? I myself am one and I LOVE the Game! It is so much fun the community and the people are so nice. The games mechanics are actually fun and its literally the only game i play when im bored. The fact that we are undergoing a patch or for some warframe has been removed from Nvidia this has upset me the most. Please if anybody can explain as to why this happened please do. I love this game i made some friends and im getting people to like the game. I would like to play once again, please and thank you. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Munkeey

I have a Nvidia graphic card, but I don't know about these patches that you're speaking of.

Just update your card as normal, and you'll be fine.

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

The frick are you talking about?

I mean, I got a NVIDIA GPU and I can play just fine...

Poor choice of wording from OP. It's not the GPU or its utilities. It's a cloud gaming service from Nvidia... "GeForce Now"

It really irks me that in a world with increasingly higher standards of education and computer understanding, companies are trying to gimp our computing devices and lock us into services that are reminiscent to the way of computing from the 1970s. This is not a utility like a power grid or water. People, even children, have a means and a basic understanding of computer components and how to operate (and even build) computers. We do not need to be spoon fed computing by companies with 1970s thinking and strategies.

17 minutes ago, nslay said:

It really irks me that in a world with increasingly higher standards of education and computer understanding, companies are trying to gimp our computing devices and lock us into services that are reminiscent to the way of computing from the 1970s. This is not a utility like a power grid or water. People, even children, have a means and a basic understanding of computer components and how to operate (and even build) computers. We do not need to be spoon fed computing by companies with 1970s thinking and strategies.

actually the average person has no clue when it comes to hardware.  even then there are so many minor difrences in some things that it can be hard to tell and I come from a family of engineers.  also what exactly are you  complaining about

1 minute ago, nslay said:

It's the GeForce Now cloud streaming service. It's not the GPU or any of its utilities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_Now

oh so better stadia? the issue is that G Force experience is the name of the card utility poor naming conventions aside it also has a built in game launcher that can be buggy with war frame.  thanks for the explanation

@Munkeey._. you can and should edit the title or at least the main post to make it less click baity as well as generally more accurate it will help the prevent the forums form knocking this thread out for well being mostly wrong.  (geforce experince it the GPU utility GeForce Now is what you are talking about)

Just now, spirit_of_76 said:

oh so better stadia? the issue is that G Force experience is the name of the card utility poor naming conventions aside it also has a built in game launcher that can be buggy with war frame.  thanks for the explanation

@Munkeey._. you can and should edit the title or at least the main post to make it less click baity as well as generally more accurate it will help the prevent the forums form knocking this thread out for well being mostly wrong.  (geforce experince it the GPU utility GeForce Now is what you are talking about)

Yeah, I was confused yesterday. Somebody posted in the Google Stadia thread and it sounded like they were talking about GeForce Experience or something.

GeForce Now is such a poor name for this service... definitely confused a lot of people in this thread too.