Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zaw Link Names & Description

Paradoxoglanis

Why are the zaw names and descriptions so similar?

Vargeet II Jai: " A series of links for Zaws that increases speed and critical chance at the cost of damage and status chance."

Speed Bonus: +0.083, Critical Chance: +14%, Status Chance: -8%, Damage Penalty: -4

Vargeet Jai II: " A series of links for Zaws that increases speed and critical chance at the cost of damage and status chance."

Speed Bonus: +0.167, Critical Chance: +7%, Status Chance: -4%, Damage Penalty: -8

Nearly identical name, identical description, very different stats, wasted 10k standing.

Edited by Paradoxoglanis

First timer mistakes dude,everyone did that i think.... No worries....

But for the posteriority,would like to let you know something,if you havent already. There is a site called semlar,where you can go,and choose jaw grip,strikes,and links and look at the stats,before choosing the right combo.

Also another point, the naming convention goes as follows. Vargeet and jai are 2 different types of links, you can choose them individually,and then there are hybrids, i.e. vargeet jai...means one vargeet and one jai, lastly vargeet II jai or vargeet jai II means, 2 vargeet one jai,and one vargeet 2 jai,respectively....

The 2nd para i thnk you can ignore...semlar is enough for your requirement....

Hope it helps😊

Also i am curious what are your strike and grip??

Just now, SamMitter said:

First timer mistakes dude,everyone did that i think.... No worries....

But for the posteriority,would like to let you know something,if you havent already. There is a site called semlar,where you can go,and choose jaw grip,strikes,and links and look at the stats,before choosing the right combo.

Also another point, the naming convention goes as follows. Vargeet and jai are 2 different types of links, you can choose them individually,and then there are hybrids, i.e. vargeet jai...means one vargeet and one jai, lastly vargeet II jai or vargeet jai II means, 2 vargeet one jai,and one vargeet 2 jai,respectively....

The 2nd para i thnk you can ignore...semlar is enough for your requirement....

Hope it helps😊

Also i am curious what are your strike and grip??

Im using the peye and sepfahn. I just feel like a noob by somehow not noticing this while planning my zaw out.The naming convention kind of makes sense when explained that way, thanks!

1 hour ago, Paradoxoglanis said:

Im using the peye and sepfahn. I just feel like a noob by somehow not noticing this while planning my zaw out.The naming convention kind of makes sense when explained that way, thanks!

with Peye and sepahn:

1) vargeet II jai gives :- 1.03 attacj speed , 34 cc, 12 sc and 212 dmg

2) vargeet jai II gives :- 1.167 speed, 27 cc, 16 sc and 214 dmg.....

to compare, the all powerful Nikana prime at base, gives: 1.08 speed,  28 CC, 28 SC, 198 base dmg

IMO;therefore, both are almst close on stats; and you havent wasted anything....personally i am happy with both of them. with the recent melee updates; even previous toothpicks are recently acting like Nuclear warheads..... so I think, you are good..... 

Further, I am not a veteran of the game in any case; but have put a good amount in it; so if you need any help regarding modding, or evven if you just wanna discuss something; you can message me here..... have fun with the zaw 

3 hours ago, Paradoxoglanis said:

Why are the zaw names and descriptions so similar?

Vargeet II Jai: " A series of links for Zaws that increases speed and critical chance at the cost of damage and status chance."

Speed Bonus: +0.083, Critical Chance: +14%, Status Chance: -8%, Damage Penalty: -4

Vargeet Jai II: " A series of links for Zaws that increases speed and critical chance at the cost of damage and status chance."

Speed Bonus: +0.167, Critical Chance: +7%, Status Chance: -4%, Damage Penalty: -8

Nearly identical name, identical description, very different stats, wasted 10k standing.

Because of a disgruntled intern (not really).