Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #273: Postponed Till December 19!

[DE]Megan

Prime Time #273 has been postponed until next week, December 19th!

Join us in watching Space Mom Rebecca represent all of us Tenno at The Game Awards

Twitch streamers: if you're planning on co-streaming The Game Awards, make sure your Warframe and Twitch accounts are linked for your community to get the Glaxion Vandal Twitch Drop! http://wrfr.me/twitch

:community:

Just now, Loza03 said:

If I may, at what time specifically is the announcement?

In the UK, the game awards start at 1:30 and whilst my sleep schedule is already terrible, I'd like it to be less terrible, so knowing when the announcement will be would be grand!

I'm suprised you would be able to sleep at all tonight, considering UK has elections today...

It probably isn't up to DE, but the Game Awards show when Reb gets to make her announcement, you're probably going to have to just sleep through it and read up on everyone raging about how lame it was in the morning 😁

1 minute ago, Foefaller said:

I'm suprised you would be able to sleep at all tonight, considering UK has elections today...

Whilst I still voted, this whole S***show has really brought out my cynical side.

3 minutes ago, Foefaller said:

It probably isn't up to DE, but the Game Awards show when Reb gets to make her announcement, you're probably going to have to just sleep through it and read up on everyone raging about how lame it was in the morning 😁

Fair enough. Though TBH they could literally announce that the game now brings those who play it to true enlightenment, granting them eternal inner peace and bringing about a new golden age of humanity and people would still complain.

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Whilst I still voted, this whole S***show has really brought out my cynical side.

Fair enough. Though TBH they could literally announce that the game now brings those who play it to true enlightenment, granting them eternal inner peace and bringing about a new golden age of humanity and people would still complain.

LOL, "brings those who play it to true enlightenment, granting them eternal inner peace and bringing about a new golden age of humanity" I would love to hear Reb say that on stage and try to keep a straight face.

10 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

If I may, at what time specifically is the announcement?

In the UK, the game awards start at 1:30 and whilst my sleep schedule is already terrible, I'd like it to be less terrible, so knowing when the announcement will be would be grand!

I'm just gonna go to bed and check the forums in the morning.. unless I happen to be awake when the stream starts. And I really, really hope I'm not still awake at 3:30am tbh 😄

39 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Nice to hear you did some democracy!

"I hate the truths I now understand, I want to be ignorant of my place in the world again."

"My inner peace prevents me from being an ass to anyone anymore! That's the only way I had any of the fun that I now see as trite and harmful to the harmony of the universe!"

"This golden age is boring, all peace and love, everyone has everything they want and noone is being mean to each. What did you do with the senseless violence, unfufilling want and self-destructive negative thoughts we had!?"

42 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

100% true haha. My guess is that Empyrean drops for PC tonight. Not that it affects me, a lowly Switch player 🤣

56 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

so in order to get the twitch drop do we need to watch a partnered stream co streaming the game awards?

another question: for those who already own the weapon, will it come with a new slot, like in previous bundles with twitch?? 

I can confirm I got the Glaxion Vandal by watching the actual stream on the Game Awards channel. My brother did the same but he didn't get it. Both account are linked ofc. So either they need more time to give them out to everyone or it didn't work for some people.

Archived