Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Radiant relic has no effect on obtaining gold items


(PSN)FenyrM
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi there. I'm here to write about the radiant system on the relics. I think it's unfair that people spend a lot of time to gain void fissures and traces to be able to make their relic radiant, and use that radiant relic in a mission and crack it open just to get common items again. It should be better to at least increase about 80% to 90% chances to get the gold item in the relic and  decreaasing the chances to 10% or 15% to get common items once you radiant your relics. It's an example but please fix the chance rate for the gold items in relics. Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2019-12-12 at 12:19 PM, (PS4)FenyrM said:

Hi there. I'm here to write about the radiant system on the relics. I think it's unfair that people spend a lot of time to gain void fissures and traces to be able to make their relic radiant, and use that radiant relic in a mission and crack it open just to get common items again. It should be better to at least increase about 80% to 90% chances to get the gold item in the relic and  decreaasing the chances to 10% or 15% to get common items once you radiant your relics. It's an example but please fix the chance rate for the gold items in relics. Thank you

There is no bug here.  Your chances for getting the rare item on a relic increase from 2% to 10% on refining the relic to radiant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...