Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggest change NW capture animals from 6 to 4. It is very long and its bugged

Not really sure what you mean by bug, maybe describe it first. 

Also you need to capture 6 unique animals, catching 3 sunny pobbers won't count, you need 1 sunny, 1 delicate and 1 subterranean to count 3.

The despawn at cave thing means the lure point is somewhere in the cave, just open the map and it should be visible. 

There is a separate bug about it being in unreachable places though. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l

Its not particularly hard but can take some time which is fine imo, bugs ofc should be fixed.

Me and my brother once chased one of the flying birds with archwing and tranq rifles for 10 minutes while trying to hit it while screaming at the top of our lungs, rarely have that much fun in warframe nowdays. This challange in particular can atleast be fun.

No NW challenges are not even remotely hard or time consuming really, they been adjusted to take less and less time for no other reasons than "i cant be bothered" can we just keep em as is please? (Not the forma and gild "challange" they where just awfull)

9 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Also you need to capture 6 unique animals, catching 3 sunny pobbers won't count, you need 1 sunny, 1 delicate and 1 subterranean to count 3.

This is true, but males and females count separately, so you can get up to two unique captures from each subspecies. This isn't explained anywhere and confused the hell out of me for a while.

Last capture animal NW my game crashed when I had 1 more to go and my progress didn't save so I had to start from 0 again. 😞 I was so upset.

It was constantly annoying me by ignoring the lures I select and putting the wrong animal on my map, usually the birb, so it took me longer than usual.