Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Wisp] Wil-O-Wisp causes Host Migration

MeisterKleister

When spamming Wil-O-Wisp, there is a small chance of causing any of the players to be migrated into a solo game.

If you press 2 at the same time as performing a dodge roll, it will cause a host migration. Other simultaneous actions might cause it too.

I have consistently encountered this bug when playing Wisp in endurance runs and spamming her 2 to avoid damage.

Edited by MeisterKleist3r
added last sentence

3 hours ago, MeisterKleist3r said:

When spamming Wil-O-Wisp, there is a small chance of causing any of the players to be migrated into a solo game.

If you press 2 at the same time as performing a dodge roll, it will cause a host migration. Other simultaneous actions might cause it too.

I have consistently encountered this bug when playing Wisp in endurance runs and spamming her 2 to avoid damage.

I use her 2 often and have never encountered it when rolling etc.  So this is weird news to me.

I play a Will-O-Wisp Breach Surge build.  So I use that power consistently. 

I'll keep an eye out.

11 hours ago, Hexsing said:

I use her 2 often and have never encountered it when rolling etc.  So this is weird news to me.

I play a Will-O-Wisp Breach Surge build.  So I use that power consistently. 

I'll keep an eye out.

It happens when I spam 2 during extraction. (Though happens at other random times too.) And I mean really spam, like, every second to stay alive). Also tends to happen after 20-40 min of Arbi Disruption.

Edited by MeisterKleist3r

15 hours ago, MeisterKleist3r said:

I have tried to duplicate that.  Not to aggravate people.  I cant get it to work.  But its good you reported it.  

Edited by Hexsing