Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Railjack General Feedback Megathread

SilverBones

2 hours ago, PeaceKeeper123 said:

5. I hate the Tactical "Form Up" avionic ability. I joined a public group where someone was using it liberally as I'm trying to kill crew ships. It's like Loki mass teleport trolling. It needs changing.

That said, the number of times that has saved me from hosts just running off to the middle of nowhere and prolonging missions is nice.

3 hours ago, Amazerath said:

To put it simply, my problem with Empyrean is that it doesn't provide the Warframe experience that has kept me coming back to this game for seven years.

There were many aspects that made me want to download and play Warframe, but I think the main things were definitely the warframes themselves and the gameplay. Having a game mode that takes the focus away from the warframes, the shooting, the powers and the parkour doesn't feel necessarily bad, but it does feel like something that is not Warframe.

For example, in standard Warframe, gear is your main motivation for everything. You want better gear in order to handle stronger enemies and you want new gear that allows you to do things you couldn't do before. Having more warframes, more mods, more weapons and more builds also means you get to pick the config that is best suited for specific missions. And that adds a lot of variety to the game.

However, Empyrean doesn't really care about anything you've done in Warframe, so all of that variety you get from gear is lost almost entirely. Does it matter if it's a rank 30 Ivara Prime piloting the railjack instead of rank 0 Excalibur? No. Does it matter if you have the most powerful weapon in the game instead of a MK1 Braton? Not really, you can just use the turrets or fix the ship. Does it matter if you're insanely good at parkour? Nope, you barely even have room to jump. Does it matter if you've been playing Warfame for seven years? Not at all, it's a different game!

In a sense, Empyrean is the "Warframe 2" DE kept saying they were never going to do. A game mode that disregards your time spent as a Warframe player and your investment in it. I hope Duvuri will recapture some of the things that made me fall in love with Warframe.

You've got boarding parties and sabotage objectives that make experience matter. While that isn't nearly enough it's still something.

24 minutes ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

You've got boarding parties and sabotage objectives that make experience matter. While that isn't nearly enough it's still something.

It's not a matter of quantity. Empyrean is a game built inside a different game, as the developers themselves have noted. What Empyrean wants you to focus on is different from what Warframe wants you to focus on.

It would be fine if the game was released like this back in 2012 (or 2013 in my case). But it wasn't. So you have eight years of Warframe being a third person shooter on one side and less then two months of Warframe being a space combat simulator on another. Unless DE is willing to make Empyrean an isolated game mode (which seems unlikely), I can't imagine how they would manage to merge the development of Warframe and Empyrean without making some harmful sacrifices. And I'm not even mentioning actually pleasing players who are only interested in the third person aspect or in the space combat aspect.

• Like 1

Have a lot of more (maybe all elites) enemies that have flares to counter Tycho seeker. As it stands currently, Tycho seeker is a death sentence to any fighter except the cutter. It's a no-brainer part since the other 2 have a sense of unreliability already.

If you're gonna rebalance Archwing, make it so that it's still hard to survive outside your ship, the railjack is not a carrier that spits out tiny ships and be left without a crew. If the idea of being a carrier is so appealing, maybe make a battle avionic for that, something along that lines that it spawns (or resurrects?) one ship per 150 flux with a maximum number of 3 fighters.

Have a way to see the build of current ship (maybe you can check through a side wall near the pilot or as a projector/hologram type in the dome thing between the two gunners). Currently there is no way to see the build of the ship you're on if you are a crew member. Although at least you can feel it out and have an idea.

EDit: Also a radar of some sort at least when piloting

Cy: "Missiles inbound"
Me: *has no idea where it will come from and when it will hit"

*gets hit*

12 hours ago, PeaceKeeper123 said:

"5. I hate the Tactical "Form Up" avionic ability. I joined a public group where someone was using it liberally as I'm trying to kill crew ships. It's like Loki mass teleport trolling. It needs changing."

There's a bug where sometimes it uses "form up" whenever you use other ones like "fire suppression" so it may not have been intentional.

Edited by Pshyis

Got my very first Mk3 Vidar Reactor. +36 capacity. Absolute insult.

There better be a statement regarding this atrocious range of RNG stat generation. Rebecca's initial statement doesn't count, because it literally does all it can to avoid mentioning it.

Hotfix 11 update: Got buffed up to 91 which is not only at the bottom end of the new RNG range, but is also barely better than the +89 Lavan reactor that also gives roughly 100 more flux capacity. Junked.

Edited by RS219
  • Like 1

I love this game mode. However, it's glitchy, I lose rewards regularly due to blue screens, game breaking glitches (like being unable to seal certain breaches or crewships not spawning), or just players rushing in to find a Blueprint or Shedu part and quitting if it's not what they wanted. The special loot, Shedu parts, Quellor BP, and Pennant BP should be "hidden" loot until the end of the game or made into a mission completion reward. Avionics is a problem because you put all the eggs in one basket, a Vidar Reactor. Avionics should have been tied to all 5 upgrades: Reactor, Engines, Shields, and X2 Turrets with a potential roll of up to 20. The reactor bonus (base stats) should have had minor ship HP/regen, Armor, or Damage bonuses as its House based bonus, thereby giving players actual choices in their build.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, (PS4)LoneWolf_001 said:

I love this game mode. However, it's glitchy, I lose rewards regularly due to blue screens, game breaking glitches (like being unable to seal certain breaches or crewships not spawning), or just players rushing in to find a Blueprint or Shedu part and quitting if it's not what they wanted. The special loot, Shedu parts, Quellor BP, and Pennant BP should be "hidden" loot until the end of the game or made into a mission completion reward. Avionics is a problem because you put all the eggs in one basket, a Vidar Reactor. Avionics should have been tied to all 5 upgrades: Reactor, Engines, Shields, and X2 Turrets with a potential roll of up to 20. The reactor bonus (base stats) should have had minor ship HP/regen, Armor, or Damage bonuses as its House based bonus, thereby giving players actual choices in their build.

dont for that ephemera. players will abort for that if it doesn't show up.  had many times where a run was ruined because of a host leaving because he didn't get that "precious" ephemera.

Edited by maddragonmaster

First go back and fix everything that is wrong with the game first, like Stealth and Adaptation being broken for months, doing an actual good UI that shows information instead of wasted space/ABOUT/icons without names, Liches being unfinished, the Universal Medallion still not being usable in conclave and mutagen samples still being rare in Eris.

Then you guys have to worry about stuff like:
- Scrapping the entire Railjack system, starting from scratch and doing the stuff showed at Tennocon. 90% of what you guys promised wasn't added, what the hell.

Since that wont ever happen, you also could:
- Make the UI better
- Significantly increasing end mission rewards
- Putting instant looting in Railjack. Please remove whoever is afraid of adding bigger looting range from the team.
- Remove relics from rewards or reward then as radiant/in bulk.
- Increase drop rates for parts or add them from other sources
- Remove the 30 blueprint limit
- REMOVE RNG ROLLS, WHOEVER HAD THIS IDEA NEEDS TO BE SLAPPED IN THE NUTS, THIS IS NOT PATH OF EXILE
- Make the UI better
- Remove intrinsic limitation, let people per-farm for command
- Reduce crafting costs
- Instant looting
- Make a better way to get repair drones
- Remove nerfs from Particle and Cyro guns
- Remove nerfs from archguns
- Reduce armor and health from units. I dont want to only use meta stuff because otherwise I cant do damage or die instantly
- Add shield gating
- Make the UI better
- Did I said instant looting? Just because someone had fun spending hours picking pebbles one by one, I dont want to do that in a game.
- Make the UI better please, you guys already have the mod system, just copypaste it.

I expect nothing and I know I will be let down. The goodwill I had from 2018 is gone after Liches and Railjack, all I can expect now is to Duviri Paradox crash and burn what is left of it.

• Like 1

Not sure if DE remember about Sanctuary Onslaught in its early days. The "we have to go into the next round and finish the next round in order to save loot from the previous round" nonsense.

Now this is something similar that loot is not saved when the screen show the 3 reward after completing a Railjack mission. It is only saved when the host select another location to go to.

• Like 2

Right now, I enjoy railjack as a whole. The missions are interesting, there's always tons of little tasks to do and monitor, and the equilibrium of mark IIIs vs the difficulty feels pretty good overall.

Many people I've talked to dislike the grind of Zetki avionics and Vidar Reactors (especially that last one). While boost speed vs max speed and max shield vs reduced shield delay offer a meaningful choice, flux energy vs avionics capacity doesn't feel like a choice. After all, you can't even use all that glorious extra flux capacity if you don't even have the capacity to equip your battle avionics!

In the same way that pretty much every secondary weapon wants Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, etc., it feels like Railjacks all want the same things. For Battle Avionics, Void Hole feels like a best-in-slot since something like Seeker Volley does piddly damage in Veil Proxima. Things like max hull, armor, speed, and turret damage are really good and you want as much of them as you can! Something like reduced Chem damage--not so much. Which enemies are even doing Chem damage? So it feels like there's no build variety in practice. Of course, due to the rarity of high-bonus Vidar Reactors and the best Zetki mods, plenty of people aren't using them, but of those, most are aiming to get those exact reactors and avoinics, and ignoring the rest.

It seems like the intent of limited avionics capacity is to require players to make choices about if they want a few powerful Zetki avionics, or a bunch of less powerful but broadly useful Lavans, Vidars, or Sigmas. Battle Avionics also falls into the problem that Warframes had some years back when their abilities were mods you had to equip (and people just started building for a single ability).

9 hours ago, (PS4)LoneWolf_001 said:

Avionics is a problem because you put all the eggs in one basket, a Vidar Reactor. Avionics should have been tied to all 5 upgrades: Reactor, Engines, Shields, and X2 Turrets with a potential roll of up to 20. The reactor bonus (base stats) should have had minor ship HP/regen, Armor, or Damage bonuses as its House based bonus, thereby giving players actual choices in their build.

This seems like one good way to increase build variety--if avionics capacity comes from a variety of sources, but a high bonus might come at a cost of an armor bonus, turret bonus, etc., people would have to think and plan about how to set up their ship, and really high turret damage might only be able to come at the cost of reduced health and armor. You could also have reactors that give bonuses to specific areas. A Zetki reactor, for example, could give an avionics capacity bonus specifically to Battle Avionics, add to flux energy, and reduce the cost of using those Battle Avionics by a percentage. A Lavan reactor, meanwhile, could give a bonus to Tactical Avionics, reduce their cooldowns, and extend the duration of things like Cloak. Or maybe Lavan reactors increase the status chance of turrets innately. Vidar might give the most capacity to Integrated, but come at a cost of armor and health--or something. There's a lot of possibilities in exactly how components get stated out.

Essentially, it would be nice if the choices presented felt meaningful and challenging, rather than some reactors or avionics just feeling far superior to the other possibilities. Thanks for all your hard work on this game mode!

4 hours ago, kyori said:

Now this is something similar that loot is not saved when the screen show the 3 reward after completing a Railjack mission. It is only saved when the host select another location to go to.

All loot and progress is saved immediately upon mission completion when the bonus rewards pop up, you just don't see a mission results screen. You could abort at that point and not lose anything (unless you looted something after the bonus loot pops up, then you would lose that if you aborted rather than flying to a new location). I tested this in Earth missions by recording resource totals from the equipment/inventory screen before and after aborting out of missions. The mission result screen after aborting would show bonus loot, but not the loot picked up during the mission, yet the inventory totals showed that it did in fact save all drops collected before the mission was completed. You only have to fly to another location to save progress if you looted things after the bonus rewards popped up that you care about. 

Railjack progress saves work essentially the same as open world bounties (which also do not accurately reflect how looting works in mission results screens, you can abort immediately after a bounty is complete and not lose anything, but the mission result screen doesn't accurately reflect that). 

DE definitely needs to clarify this in the UI and do something about the mission results screens that are often misleading and make people think things are not being saved when they are.

Edited by Borg1611
  • Like 1

1. The barrier to entry is too damn high

In a setting like Railjack, the biggest problem is always making it out of the newbie zone, and for current railjack the only way to do so (without trading/buying from market, or joining someone else with an upgraded railjack) is to park the thing far away and play archwing only until gears and avionics are obtained. If they don't, they are subjected to the ship constantly being in the catastrophic failure state until revolite gives out, then they're sent back to the dock. With the new "aborting doesn't give intrinsics" rule set by DE to stop intrinsics farm, this takes the current new player experience and makes it even worse.

This is absolutely unacceptable. Something must give: either crewships/enemy damage on earth is lowered or basic max health/armor avionics are given out that can reinforce the railjack enough to take more than a single salvo of crewship missiles, because they have no option of outrunning them without high piloting intrinsics at their level. Having crewships simply shoot less often on earth is also acceptable.

2. Buff Archguns damn it

Because of the above-mentioned problem, archwing is the only way to get around early railjack content. Unfortunately, that only brings up the problem of how crap Archguns are to the surface. Hope you brought that Cyngas. If there's only two or three weapons with remotely comfortable time to kill, something's wrong, but everything's already wrong to begin with in Railjack.

3. Photors are still crap

I thought Pulsars were the worst weapon, but Photors are also bad. Look, an incendiary status that does a Damage over Time effect must be fine, right?  No. The Damage over Time doesn't stack, so anything inflicted by the Photors (and, god forbid, any archwing weapons) will tick for piddly squat damage and may as well not exist. If we were talking about a shotgun style nuke like Cryophon, it would be worth it, but on the Photors? No.

If you switched the designs of Cryophon and Photors, I'd be very happy. A hitscan beam that freezes enemy fighters solid? Hell to the yes. A short range high-power fireball that inflicts damage over time? Awesome. 

However, I don't think this is happening. So, the only way for Photors to be good, besides buffing their damage, is to buff Incendiary status effect. The only way I can think of doing it right now is to let it stack infinitely like how multiple slash procs can tick at once, or each successive proc multiplies the current ticking damage.

4. RNG stat drops, but only 30 wreckage slots

If the drops have RNG stats, 30 wreckage slots are not going to be enough if it is for every category of part combined. Now, if we were talking 30 slots for every different category, we wouldn't have this problem. However, this is also tied in with the next problem...

5. Repair costs are too damn high 

Repair costs are too damn high. That means even if you get parts you want, you'll be keeping them for a long time while farming the mats to repair them. By the time you get enough, you would have enough intrinsics to make it to the next area, even without the Ivara farm. This means you can join someone else's railjack squad and earn better parts. As it is now, it is even possible to make it to the veil before gaining enough to repair a set of mark 1 parts.

The meta will ALWAYS be "never host until fully upgraded" until this is fixed.

6. Different roles, different rewards

The optimal way to play (and the method that DE seems to want) is to give each member dedicated roles. One is the away team, one guns, one handles the forge and repairs and the host pilots or something. Unfortunately, people rush to be the away when the POI has something they want or if they're trying to Ivara farm. If they want to farm intrinsics the normal way, it's better to be an Engineer and repair.

So, to encourage role diversity, ALL rewards need to be shared. That means affinity from killing mobs on crewship and affinity for repairing and forging. Yes, you can't share affinity that is multiplied through a stealth multiplier, but AT MINIMUM all drops that an away team picks up must be shared across all members. You already experienced this with Quellor and Pennant blueprints, now make it apply to all drops in Railjack. Resources dropped in any breakable containers, lockers etc. in the points of interest must be shared. Oh, don't forget that sentient ship too.

Edited by HyokaChan
  • Like 2

There's a kind of problem with trying to force a particular gameplay style or combating "the most effective" way of doing things. It seems like there were alot of good fun ideas but not really strategic breakdown of how things should have played out.

Crewships- These are the Heavy Gunners of space battle and the primary focus of the Railjack via the Slingshot or Forward Artillery. Archwing should avoid these and do minimal damage to these in terms of a functional DPS support role. As a side note, the Forward Artillery needs a damage buff and maybe a charge rate and ammo pool buff.

Fighters- These are light attack craft, fast and agile but are generally just mosquito swarms or cannon fodder. These craft should be weak to Archwings and Arch-weapons. As easy-to-kill enemies, these can be the focus of turret gunners and Archwing pilots, moreover they should deal reduced damage to Archwings to allow for a functional role for the craft (otherwise, why ever use them except to Amesha-slow or dart to a crewship). Archwings need much more survivability vs Fighters and slightly more vs "medium" cruisers.

Medium Cruisers- These are a middle ground, capable of being damaged by Archwings but better for Turret Gunners in terms of taking damage. These should deal more damage to the Railjack but be fair game for either Tenno-craft types to target effectively.

Building around these three in terms of who's-responsible-for-this-role adds layers to the gameplay and doesn't force anyone to sit on a generally ineffective Turret the whole match or sit back with a fire extinguisher...

Railjack weapons are just sad. The only effective turret is the Cryophon and it actually operates about how I'd expect it to, close range, hard hitter, great for the Pilot seat. It didn't need a nerf. However, the Photor needs stacking damage over time, The Apoc has terrible travel time, and the Carcinex (butchered the spelling I'm sure) is okay...All of them could use a higher damage output.

-I think that each planet should have a free-flight space, and when we are in our orbiters, this is the space we can fly around in on each planet.
In addition to this, I think that once a Junction solar rail has been unlocked for a planet, it becomes an entity in the free-flight space, that can be docked with, where the player can fight the specter.
Once the specter is defeated and rail activated, the player should be able to use it in their orbiter to get to the next planet.

-When a player in an orbiter chooses a ground mission, a waypoint toward the planet should apear, and when the player reaches it, it should play an 'entering atmosphere' animation as the mission loads, and then begins the mission.

-Lastly, up to four players should be able to fly their orbiters in the free-flight space.

These small things alone would drastically strengthen Railjacks connectivity to the rest of the game.

landingcraft.jpg

Main issues that I have:

1. The concept of MK IV, MK V, MK VI, etc equipment in the future. Why would I care about grinding for this stuff when it's just gong to become irrelevant garbage whenever DE decides to arbitrarily up the numbers, forcing me to do it all again for the same thing I had before? Warframe would be awful if the regular weapons I invested into became obsolete every few months and I had to constantly build new identical ones that have higher numbers attached, and railjack is no different. Granted, you do sort of get this from prime/vandal/etc equipment, but it only happens once and you can count on using the initial version for many years.

2. The nature of ship with a crew of 4 means that only 25% of the people present on a mission are even getting anything out of upgrading their ship. It seems like a critical, core flaw of railjack and I don't know how it can be fixed. It's as if you were playing the regular game and 1 member of your party gets to use their actual loadout while the other 3 have to use some generic frame/weapon that they can't customize or progress. Combined with #1 I find it utterly impossible to care about upgrading my ship, which is the only point of doing railjack.

Edited by Enzeevee

Just now, (NSW)Mycroft said:

Please prioritise the single player railjack stuff that you have said is coming - the RNG stuff and math of the system is the number one existing concern here but how many of the comments in the last 40 pages would be at least half solved if you introduced this way of playing where you and you alone are responsible for everything. I got good hunting eidolons by going solo, and THEN teaming up once I knew what I was doing. Same with the orb mothers, same with disruptions. Please get the single player railjack experience up and running. 

I am a switch player (yeah lol k) and as of me writing this the update has yet to be released here...from everything (including the positive yes) I've read and watched, I can only conclude that the single player stuff should be right up there to get out ASAP. We have the extra issue on switch of very low frame rate and frequent lag, these things are OK as Warframe remains the best handheld game I've ever played. It's worth the technical drawbacks my worry is that railjack will just not...work.

I hope Nintendo bring out a switch pro or something. I love Warframe. It's ace.

Single player is already working just fine.

DE were way off on their assumptions that we, the players, wouldn't be able to handle things without the Command tree.

They were wrong. We can, and easily so. Even the hardest content, just as long as you take your time to upgrade your stuff.

• Often I go to the docks at the clan only to not find my RJ there. One time it was parked at another's clan-base. I always find it at the orbiter, but then I have to travel all the way back to the dock at the clan base. Those are two long loading screens. Either the dock should have a call function and or some functions have to be enabled in the RJ, independent of / coherent with the dock. Especially those with real-time waiting periods.

I do not understand why in a world where AI is even greater than the conceivable, in our own current world, is still making you go for point A to B just to talk with them. Especially when they can span your screen at any given moment. I understand that there are physical limitations (even then there are several drones / npc's present at any given time), but common virtual stuff and connection / Interface use. (It is even cannon to interact from physical plane to the virtual / other planes of existence and back) Why do you not use that in the game more often? Not to mention that when these consoles are pressed or the exposition is given that we are hit right after ((seemingly pointless / this could have been done another way, including going to point X just to do or press one thing / even lookup one thing, that we are hit with real-time timers. To make matters worse, after the timer and 5 second interaction at another physical place is done, it repeats again. (why couldn't the grind for the next / requirement list not been shown during the real - time wait in game. / do exposition dump during the wait? And continue the on topic stuff after. And to spice it up (intertwine those things) This makes a quest so much more enjoy able / replay able.Especially for the long waiting periods that we do have before the next one and during the acts.

• With the above being said. There are things in game which could have been brought back as a function back to the Orbiter and eventually in the housing of RJ. Cephalon Samaris has figurines of some of this functions without these functions. Thus the player is paying a hefty price, just for the decoration. I know end game stuff. It would be even better if these decoration had functions, and skipping the loading screens and traversing to these places only to jump out of them again as soon as finished. Leaving them for the newer players. Maybe it would be an idea to make these decoration (if they can house core functions) cost like end-tier prices for those who have reached it, pushing it more to end game with a much greater reward.Like 100k / 200k Samaris rep for these functions.

• The operator is known to do stuff in cut-scenes that we cannot do in-game. One of them, a very practical and tactical one, is moving back and forth between the position of operator and Warframe.  At the moment we can go only one way. If I am in my operator form at X position and my Warframe at Y. And summon the Warframe, he comes to X. But I would like to also be able to transfer myself back to Y. In the story it is technically possible to do this over long distances. The War Within introduced this and made it possible. I understand that in-game this can't be done due to resources and abuse of the system. But if this is e.g. limit by 100 - 1000m for this second form. It would open-up so much more technical possibilities and room for using the operator even more / effectively. And the button for it is already present in the game. Holding the Tranference button would to X>Y and taping it like it is now Y>X.

• Loading in POE when coming from Cetus, still takes a very long time to do so. After all the updates, this is still a thing.

• It has been a long time ever since the Lotus left, we still have these static repetitive recordings of her for every mission. I would be nice for those to be replaced with (preferably) someone of our own choosing. But canon to the current players quest. (I get that the operator is still trying to get the Lotus back, but I ain't, I am here for the story, where none of my choices matter, thus far. But by the time, the story reaches that climax, years have already passed,with the same broken Lotus screens. And no, little duck and other Fortuna characters are not my thing.I prefer to keep them there.

• On the PS4 the Rail Jack introduced interfaces are missing their button functions. It acts now like I am playing a PC without MKB.

• It has come to my attention that ALAD V is being out of character. Like he's acting in ways as if everything from the fact that we saved him from turning into the hive-mind of infestation to all that has transpired in between of the Second Dream and the War Within. Calling us traitors, threatening and challenging in the ways he has done before, like a common villain. It really felt like he had grown as a character during the aforementioned time, instead of just being an archetype. The story of the Wolf is hinting at this but it really comes forward in the fight with the Ropalolyst. - I guess that

profit numbs the feeling

• Like 1

On 2019-12-13 at 4:09 AM, [DE]Bear said:

Feedback

Which the Elite version of Earth enemies are still not in the game, there is only 1 other enemy that drop Battle Stations, which is the Elite Gyre Taktis.

In my previous few mission in Vand Clusters, I have encountered only 1-3 Elite Gyre Taktis, and this enemy has an insane drop rate for Battle Stations. 

Don't you think that is unreasonable for the said enemy to spawn so few? Even the Outriders spawned more than it.

Can we please have a warning from Cephalon Cy that the ship is within firing range of a Shipkiller/Missile Platform?

Random people like to park it near these things and wonder why the ship keeps dying and always in need of repair...

I mean the name of the objective isnt obvious enough for these people i sometimes play with -_-

So after playing empyrean for a little bit, most things really I'm alright with, granted I didn't have an opportunity to play before the initial balance changes so all I can say is that right now I do feel okay with them. Takes work to finish things and get there, but it should.

The most serious issue I'm having right now is companions dying. Seeming to happen when you board and blow up crewships, but seemingly only if you're clientside. Then a smaller issue was the captain mission of the saturn proxima (Kasio's Rest) where the secondary objective (pump?) did not have any waypoint, leaving us flying blindly in space for a bit to figure out where we were going and in the process having to get too close and ending up repelling borders against some 10 party crasher crews. All in that mission worked except for the secondary waypoint.

We're also having a weird bug that when I join up with one of my friends, who has the sungem skin for the railjack, she'll see her skin in my colours when I'm host and conversely if she is host I will see my default skin with her colours. So there's something wonky with the host vs client skinning. Also after you switch an armament and fly out for a mission, the guns are left hovering in your dojo room during the cinematic.

I have one point of dissatisfaction and that is the tunguska cannon. I love it, but the fact that it's limited range is honestly kinda bums. It's already limited by the difficulty of aiming it steady at range so I don't feel a physical range limitation should really be there, plus it limits its use, where it could be a viable weapon for taking down crewships before they become a bother (as long as you remain unseen) where when they're alerted it's almost better to just go for the archwing slingshot. I would also really love to have some visible statistics, because having neither a statistics shown on its damage nor on how long it can reach has resulted in fiering blindly a lot and wasting about a good 8 shots to figure out a decent range... at which we're still largely guessing and have to stay on the safe side, thus putting ourselves in danger.

It is possible I guess that the tunguska actually is unlimited range and that we've just been unfortunate and hit an engine each time, which I saw someone mention on the forum could be an issue, but in that case it's a matter of missing feedback and the missing statistics again mean that we have no chance of knowing which is which, so please, some statistics would be nice.

Edited by Ulvra

Remove randomness from all the ship components and make them as weapon are with Frames, with mods.
Way better than this mindless grind hoping for luck in another rng method.
If you think about it, it's the same (if not even worse) but less frustrating for us.
At least that's my humble opinion.

The mod system is nearly flawless and works really well, why we have to dump it?

• Like 5