Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Railjack General Feedback Megathread

SilverBones

57 minutes ago, Emperrier said:

DE does this all the time by adding new resources.

except that these right now are ressources ( intrisitcs ) that you can ALREADY farm, but they are artificially putting a barrier to PREVENT you from farming more. if you cna't see how dirty it is, then the discussion has simply no reason to happen, as it's not something you would be able to understand.

Edited by mikakor
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Alpha56 said:

I'm curious to see how my 83 100, 93 90 and 94 80 Vidar reactor will be rerolled.

I really hope you will make something about vidar reactor dropped before this change that were up to 90 avionics.

I'm hoping Vidar reactors currently owned that are greater than 90 but less than 100 also get a reroll.

For example, a +93 Vidar reactor gets rolled and you get 97, so you upgrade to 97.  But if the roll is 91, then you keep the original 93.

• Like 1

@[DE]Rebecca Please clarify this. All your fanboys are toxicating about my comment.

12 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

it will not give you lower rolls if you had one in the 90-100 range before this change

Edited by kyori
  • Like 1

The changes to avionic capacity is welcome, although I wonder why I spent hours and hours and hours to get my 92 roll. Which was top tier before and will now be a low roll.

Anyway.

We need more "Quality of life" on our Railjacks!

Can we maybe use some of that excessive Dirac to upgrade extra features?

- Scrap gear ON BOARD. Currently, parties break apart after 2 or max 3 missions, as someone always screams "I need to (s)crap! Fly me back to the (dojo)toilet!"

- Let us upgrade our FORGES so they restore Flux energy and repair juice, maybe even craft missiles and dome shots over time. Or let us access the forge menu from the pilot seat!

I mean... in my car, I have a button in the cockpit that lets me activate the rear wipers when it starts to rain. In Railjack logic, I would need to leave the driver´s seat while driving, jump to the back seat and push a button there. You get the idea? That´s completely bonkers.

- Does the number 6060 tell you anything? Correct, that´s the hull (life points) in basically every Railjack in Veil Proxima. So we all end up flying the exact same ship. Can we maybe use astronomical high numbers of Dirac to unlock sth like 1-3 "prime" slots on the avionic grid? Or maybe introduce "grid prime modules" that can be installed so we can buff what we need the most?

- Let us use Dirac to "convert" one resource into another. What the heck am I going to do with a million X when I urgently need Y? How about a "resource vending machine" in the dojo where we can buy and sell resources?

- let us use spare wreckage parts to upgrade existing gear. While the higher roll is being transfered, the donator part is being destroyed. Sounds familiar? You did that for kuva weapons already. So we can build any weapon for testing purposes or for FUN and upgrade them later. Given the high resource costs, this would be very welcome.

Edited by IamLoco
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, mikakor said:

except that these right now are ressources ( intrisitcs ) that you can ALREADY farm, but they are artificially putting a barrier to PREVENT you from farming more.

Yeah, they are. They put artificial barriers on how fast you can run through content all the time. There's a focus cap, you can only run one sortie a day, you can't queue multiple forma to build at once, the fact that there are build times to begin with, Simaris makes you wait a day between scans, you can only trade slivers for a Riven once a week, day waits between Mastery tests, etc. Artificial time-gating is literally the least surprising thing to come out of their first hotfix to Intrinsics. There's entirely nothing novel about this. Like, I can go run a Plains bounty and I'm gonna get 0 standing because I'm capped for Cetus. There's plenty of real problems with Railjack, this isn't one.

*Slow clap*

RJ gear was released with atrotious stats, those stats will now be changed to bad stats and big chunks of community are celebrating this as victory, because they don't stand waist deep in excrements, but only knee deep. There should not by any RNG stats at all!

*Hands over a Fool's cap to the community*

Congratulation, you were successfuly tested for toleranz on RNG loot. Expect further expanse and implementations in near future.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Vidar Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 90 to 100 (from 30 to 100)

Shame I couldn't buy more wreckage slots, then I would have kept my <65 rolled Vidar reactors (all three after 100+ runs), but hey, my zekti and lavan reactors will become better but still not good enough to build!

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This is a broad post that touches on something that appears throughout the 40 pages here. Simplified sentiment:  'Avionics Capacity limitations are too punishing'. This week's Hotfix will speak specifically to that with global buffs for all Reactor types found in the wild. Any existing gear you have will simply be re-rolled for Avionics capacity, which will automatically be a buff in all cases (note: the Vidar III which has just compressed its top-end entirely to not have the 30-100 range, it's now 90-100, but it will not give you lower rolls if you had one in the 90-100 range before this change). 

The coming number changes:

- Lavan Reactor Mk I: Avionic Capacity now 20 to 30 (from 10 to 20)
- Lavan Reactor Mk II: Avionic Capacity now 50 to 60 (from 10 to 40)
- Lavan Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 80 to 90 (from 20 to 70)
- Vidar Reactor Mk I: Avionic Capacity now 30 to 40 (from 10 to 25)
- Vidar Reactor Mk II: Avionic Capacity now 60 to 70 (from 20 to 50)
- Zetki Reactor Mk I: Avionic Capacity now 10 to 20 (from 5 to 10)
- Zetki Reactor Mk II: Avionic Capacity now 40 to 50 (from 5 to 30)
- Zetki Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 70 to 80 (from 10 to 50)

Just dropping this note here so folks are prepared for this specific change as we work on more major fixes and changes! 

Very nice touch now that you've seen how far you can stretch RNG before community Outrage.

It's a shame you didn't do the same for the Lich weapons.

Edited by ciTiger

Almost a great change on the reactors minus the fact of all those crappy vidar reactors i scrapped weeks ago so i cant even ask support to get it back. and the fact that my top roll zekti reactor might become a low roll one.

Now we just need those chances on, engines and shield since you can get ones worse than the dojo ones, guns i'm slightly ok with since so many can drop per mission. 

Now we just

1)need a display of how many of our weapon and augment slots we used

2)and a way to increase our wreckage slots

3)re balance on gear( AW guns and AW themself, and the RJ guns and ability to take damage)

4)rebalance intrinsics(gain and what they do). Maybe get 1 or 2 when you complete a objective?

5)a more linear power to drain rebalance on avionics

6)enemy fighter rebalance

7)re balance the cost to build stuff in RJ, I know if you go mining after each mission you will get enough but were playing Warframe/RJ not mining simulator.

8)rare cache spawn rate

9)abort farming for ephemera and weapon bp's

10)low drop chance on repair drone 0.25% you can play a 1000 missions and then you still might not get it.

11) a reason to use mk2 and 1 stuff or just make them super cheap to build because there is no reason to make them at the moment.

12)rebalance boost on engines since speed is almost always better since it also make the boost better

13)what ever i forgot since im sure i forgot something

Edited by b4timert
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This is a broad post that touches on something that appears throughout the 40 pages here. Simplified sentiment:  'Avionics Capacity limitations are too punishing'. This week's Hotfix will speak specifically to that with global buffs for all Reactor types found in the wild. Any existing gear you have will simply be re-rolled for Avionics capacity, which will automatically be a buff in all cases (note: the Vidar III which has just compressed its top-end entirely to not have the 30-100 range, it's now 90-100, but it will not give you lower rolls if you had one in the 90-100 range before this change). 

Just dropping this note here so folks are prepared for this specific change as we work on more major fixes and changes! 

Are you guys planning on going down this road with engines and shields as well? Would be greatly appreciated to know where our min/max lies.

Also wth is this? 

UMBRA FORMA BLUEPRINT

• We have added the Umbra Forma Blueprint as a reward drop for Railjack missions in the Veil Proxima region (harder enemies, better rewards)! 

Feels a bit like false advertising and if it isn't, then exactly where can it be found?

Edited by (PS4)Earth_RickC-137
Forgot to ask about the umbra forma.

@[DE]Rebecca

While a welcome change to the reactors, It does raise some concern about people who got ultra terribad reactors and deleted/salvaged them as not to clutter up their limited salvage slots. 

While it isn't anything that technically "needs" to be done I think it would be very nice if it was something that DE went above and beyond to tackle.

Il y a 13 heures, Descent-of-Damocles a dit :

gonna have to downvote you there bud. I feel like the RNG does in fact make your railjack feel less generic and more "your" railjack.

no need to have rng stats for that. upgradable stat is way better. there is no need in a squad to have a mate that get a +100 caus he is lucky and one who get a +90 because unlucky

6 hours ago, Pentacake said:

still random

This. The "make your gear more unique" reason is a thin veil to hide more RNG behind. You do know that warframe is already choc full of customization. Even if it werent, who in their right mind puts feeling unique over wanting to top statted gear? This is just salami tactics. Get the players used to RNG stats so you can tighten the thumb screws next time around.

• Like 2

Players will now have ~3 seconds of invulnerability when exiting the Railjack or a Point of Interest!

Can we also have that but is entering a Point of interest? 

Because the missile platform has grineer right at the door step when we enter, and without the 3s of invulnerability, we are trolled to death for squishy frames.

• Like 1

I only see this now, buried the reply in a thread, no notification on Twitter, I scrapped my Vidar Reactors yesterday because they were lower in stats than the sigma reactor I had and I needed the dirac for my grid. Those are the only reactors I've picked up so far - I feel extremely angry and disappointed now 😞

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

While, these changes are nice, and positive, I have one major concern/problem with it, I've scrapped possibly up to 100 -including 8 vidar- or even more reactors thus far, because they were not up to snuff (especially the zetki, lavan ones given their limited avionics cap range), and since loot was limited by scrap space, and resources blocking us from building them (and then buy inventory slots for them), we've practically destroyed a huge number, of potentially useful components, just due to a limitation of inventory space/resources, and because of how poorly their initial stat values were balanced, I don't mind the small stat variance range we'll have after this change, but now I wish I still had all those previously demolished reactors, at least to have more of them to have rerolled with the changes, to get more chances at the top roll..., I guess it's back to the grindstone if the change script rolls poorly for me.
Also, if we tighten the avionics caps up so close on the reactors, why not do the same for flux cap on them? maybe 250-300 zetki, 200-250 lavan 150-200 vidar or whatever.

16 hours ago, Beast85 said:

and that's the problem, that's insane, not you trying to get it but the chance, is way too much, even for DE standards, if they are in a room brainstorming guessing why players are leaving, maybe they should consider what made warframe a cool, fun and interesting game, that said, they had fine mechanics in this game, and they stripped it off to insert rng over rng.
I love Railjack but this new weapons system is trash compared to the old weapon+mod

Pretty sure the idea is that it's basically "early access" to the ephemera, in the sense where when we do get the sentient tileset with the new war , suddenly the low drop chance will no longer be such an issue. Basically don't really stress over it so much till we get dedicated repeatable nodes on the starchart to farm it.

Il y a 22 heures, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

while this is a welcomed change for sure, it also means Mk II Lavan and Vidar will give at miminum higher avionics cap than the sigma Mk III ... so maybe the sigma Mk III could get a little boost too... 🙂

Dear DE,

i also put an extra layer of RnG to my motivation to play warframe.

And i will reroll my motivation stats, like you want to reroll my reactor.

But as we all know right now, i have to do this a thousand times, before you get the right stats, before you get me to play the game again.

thx

Edited by schrotflinte56
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Just wished you'd announce this sooner.  I scrapped all my 3 vidar mk3 reactors on Monday (micro-managing 'cos 30 slots) since they were all crap values and now I can't seem to farm even one... 😞

I don't suppose you have any consideration for folks like me?!

4 minutes ago, (PS4)vinster said:

Just wished you'd announce this sooner.  I scrapped all my 3 vidar mk3 reactors on Monday (micro-managing 'cos 30 slots) since they were all crap values and now I can't seem to farm even one... 😞

I don't suppose you have any consideration for folks like me?!

I hope the 30 slots for wreckages should be either at 100 capacity or infinite. I had to scrap so many wreckages for that sweet min-max that i think it's way over 100;
Also halving the costs to repairs in railjack would be good.

Edited by Zhaeph

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Zhaeph:

I hope the 30 slots for wreckages should be either at 100 capacity or infinite. I had to scrap so many wreckages for that sweet min-max that i think it's way over 100.

Im waiting for it in the future, the inventory will be transformed to an backpack and will have a limited storage. But then you can buy additional slots to store more ressources, bp, etc. 😄

I haven't actually read through this thread, so I don't know if something like this has already been suggested.

Even with the upcoming adjustments to reactor capacity, only Vidar reactors will be considered viable (seems like a Vidar with Hyperflux will have more flux and avionics capacity than a equivalent Zetki reactor).

So here's my suggestion: add direct synergies between components and avionics based on their house.

E.g. if you have a Zetki reactor, you gain a +1 rank bonus on any Zetki avionics you equip (i.e. a rank 7 Hyperstrike in a rank 3 grid would become rank 11 and provide +132% dmg and drain 14 capacity).

This would let you make more meaningful choices between using a smaller number of expensive avionics versus a larger number of cheaper avionics, and also give you a reason to pick any other reactor than Vidar.