Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Railjack General Feedback Megathread

SilverBones

Does anyone know what happens if you built a railjack but left your clan afterwards? You shouldn't have a dojo so where does your railjack go after a railjack mission? It can be docked to your orbiter and even launch from your orbiter but there's no option to make it dock back to your orbiter after railjack missions. Only fly back to dojo. But what if you don't have a dojo?

On 2020-02-22 at 5:11 AM, (PS4)mahoshonenfox said:

Does anyone know what happens if you built a railjack but left your clan afterwards? You shouldn't have a dojo so where does your railjack go after a railjack mission? It can be docked to your orbiter and even launch from your orbiter but there's no option to make it dock back to your orbiter after railjack missions. Only fly back to dojo. But what if you don't have a dojo?

Not sure,  but you can't access the parts menu without a dojo so pretty soon you'd max salvage parts and be locked out of missions anyhow

Hello guys m i alone to need something to make people STOP using the f... map without any permission? Same for the artillery and stuff of course...

How can we put to the attention this idea to the dev?:

Put a menu, anywhere to BLOCK the acces to any stuff separately in the railjack to every people? They waste the ammo, waste the ressources to refull unecessary ammo, they CHOOSE A MISSION ON THE MAP OF YOUR OWN RAILJACK when nobody asking for, and especially before we can refind all the ressources we got in stock.. personally it's start to peace me off REALLY bad... i can't count how many people i want to punch in the face since i start to do railjack mission, between the noobs on earth with a level TWO in mastery who don't know anything of what they're suppose to do and the people on saturn who shoot crewship EVEN when a member of the squad shoot himself in it... the amount of ressources wasted by people who just want to do what THEY want and don't even think about the rest of the squad or the tactical plan we follow is aberrant...

PLEASE, add a menu where you can block the access of the map, the heavy weapon, etc etc

AND allow people to vote BEFORE going on a mission or in a dojo from the railjack and allow the host to refuse it, PLEASE!!

PS: in before people told me "play alone or with you friend", the amound of my friend who like playing warframe isn't enough to fill up a squad and i have to play with people if i want to go further on the railjack mission...

Edited by Thaxano
  • Like 6

il y a 5 minutes, Firetempest a dit :

Join a clan, make friends. Shop around. Allowing control freak options will cause even more harm in hosts actively wasting 3 other players time by making the mission harder with lack of access.

look at the "ps" for the first part of your message, for the rest:

If people aren't dumb they will not block everything... and if joiners don't like the way the control is put, they can leave or go into their own railjack...

basically what i ask can sound like "my railjack, my rules" that's all and it's not much

Edited by Thaxano
  • Like 3

The idea of voting before a mission in Railjack is great and should be implemented, locking people out of Railjack systems because they sometimes waste crafting resources (you will be drowning in them when you finish doing mk2) is a bad idea.

Edited by Savire510

à l’instant, Firetempest a dit :

Making friends was not covered in the ps. Stop being antisocial.

i've my clan, and my friends, i will get some more when i'll start to get a good feeling with someone, i will not start to search for a friend everytime i go into a mission, stop taking a game for a social network

I don’t know about all the rest of the stuff but they really need an option to leave and not have to abort a mission or wait for them to return to dry dock  to get off someone else’s Railjack. They need an option to vote on the next mission and/or leave like in endless modes. Makes no sense to just get dragged along to mission after mission when you only meant to join one. There’s literally no where else in the game that does this and it makes no sense. It would benefit the host as well because they would know before hand who wanted to keep going without having to ask every single mission.

• Like 1

I agree there's no need for the gunners to have access to and Battle Avionics or just shooting off void holes all willy nilly...let alone someone just ending the mission when 3 other players are trying to get at materials after the battle...De needs to place in a leave option so that player can just go while those who want another 2k of titanium are scraping against everything floating can stay...

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

go solo....build your railjack in coop. Once you get all the best mods play solo...dont forget to put enginner lvl 10....make things a lot fast!

Railjack solo to me is the best thing from DE...in years! But need some adjusments like our pets smeeta/kubrow diying a lot.....and put icons locations to better view of objectives.

Edited by Luciole77

il y a 59 minutes, Savire510 a dit :

The idea of voting before a mission in Railjack is great and should be implemented, locking people out of Railjack systems because they sometimes waste crafting resources (you will be drowning in them when you finish doing mk2) is a bad idea.

the problem is that you can be rejoin by people who don't want to listen and just want to do what they want even if you told them to stop it...

il y a 19 minutes, KungFuMonkeys a dit :

I don’t know about all the rest of the stuff but they really need an option to leave and not have to abort a mission or wait for them to return to dry dock  to get off someone else’s Railjack. They need an option to vote on the next mission and/or leave like in endless modes. Makes no sense to just get dragged along to mission after mission when you only meant to join one. There’s literally no where else in the game that does this and it makes no sense. It would benefit the host as well because they would know before hand who wanted to keep going without having to ask every single mission.

good point too

il y a 14 minutes, Luciole77 a dit :

go solo....build your railjack in coop. Once you get all the best mods play solo...dont forget to put enginner lvl 10....make things a lot fast!

Railjack solo to me is the best thing from DE...in years! But need some adjusments like our pets smeeta/kubrow diying a lot.....and put icons locations to better view of objectives.

there's too much time before you get everything to lvl 10 + all the great avionics + the best MK3 part of the ship etc 😕

First thing first, did you ever try to ask them in squad chat? That MR 2 was clueless so did you bother to ask that MR 2 or teach some basics to that tenno? I for one will always ask if they don't do anything and tell them what they should do and what they shouldn't do

Second, locking will cause griefing where the host will lock everything and you will see yourself standing there unable to do a thing, worse if the host chooses not to refill and you're just either standing there seeing the mission fail or quit

Third, If you don't want public joining, set your matchmaking to friends only or invite only. That way no one can join you unless it's friend or invited

Fourth, people will do what they think it needs to be done. Engineers will always refill the payloads for preparation, people would use abilities and rockets to fend off fighters. If you don't like that, ping them in squad chat

Lastly, you know, you can simply enjoy the railjack and let public do their shenanigans. I myself set my railjack as open house. You want to pilot? Go on, mess around with that and I'll fill the other role. You want to fly the railjack into the fire? Go on, I'll do my thing and if you fail, I lose hardly nothing since I have all Sigma MK 3 parts and let's see who can outlast the other

You want to collect resources? Set your game to modes other than public, run posit cluster and earth and have yourself a stress free farming. No one to waste your resources and munitions

Other than that, I agree that navigation should be like normal mission where you vote to do the mission

Locking actions as host/captain would be great.

Clients shouldn't touch the party navigation. Everyone should control the navigation only for himself, except the host.

I really like watching the careless/lazy/noob players sitting in the baseline pulsar sidegun seats in the veil for minutes, but it gets old fast and they still refuse to go on crewships or objective while I'm getting rid of the fighters.

The worst of all is that they have access to tactical and battle avionics too, which only makes missions chaotic and it makes more harm than good.

I either get no response, or "no" response when telling what to do and this is the point when I migrate them and finish the mission alone.

• Like 2

il y a 24 minutes, 844448 a dit :

First thing first, did you ever try to ask them in squad chat? That MR 2 was clueless so did you bother to ask that MR 2 or teach some basics to that tenno? I for one will always ask if they don't do anything and tell them what they should do and what they shouldn't do

Second, locking will cause griefing where the host will lock everything and you will see yourself standing there unable to do a thing, worse if the host chooses not to refill and you're just either standing there seeing the mission fail or quit

Third, If you don't want public joining, set your matchmaking to friends only or invite only. That way no one can join you unless it's friend or invited

Fourth, people will do what they think it needs to be done. Engineers will always refill the payloads for preparation, people would use abilities and rockets to fend off fighters. If you don't like that, ping them in squad chat

Lastly, you know, you can simply enjoy the railjack and let public do their shenanigans. I myself set my railjack as open house. You want to pilot? Go on, mess around with that and I'll fill the other role. You want to fly the railjack into the fire? Go on, I'll do my thing and if you fail, I lose hardly nothing since I have all Sigma MK 3 parts and let's see who can outlast the other

You want to collect resources? Set your game to modes other than public, run posit cluster and earth and have yourself a stress free farming. No one to waste your resources and munitions

Other than that, I agree that navigation should be like normal mission where you vote to do the mission

1) i guide him even if i doesn't wanted to have this to do, but first he come when we where fighting, second a mission doesn't always give you the opportunity to guide people, third if i have to teach every new player how to play it will never end and sometime they didn't even read the just found how to use a gun and focus on the "pew pew" and nothing more

2) if the host is dumb enough to lock everything he deserve to loose or if he's hangry enough to do that, let him go, quit and reload your search

3) i have to play public because i need help to use my ship and i'm happy to play with people but i don't want to be a babysitter or loosing my calm when people do dumb things or just want to do what they want without asking himself if what he do deserve to be done or if there's some other way to be usefull

4) for this vision of the gameplay, we need to have to choose our role in the ship otherwise 2 people could do the same things making one of them useless and did you imagine if i have to tell people how does the mission works on EVERY mission...

last part) yes i could but right now what i want is to do mission, get the best railjack part, discover the last part of the story and done a good work, not pick up my ship and see everyone run everywhere and completly fail...

All i ask is a window where i can restrict action just to focus people on a strategy and become more effective no become a dictator who block 90% of the possibility

il y a 4 minutes, (PS4)Jason_V_Jade a dit :

I read that there was a player throwing a tantrum because the host pulled him back to the ship and out of revenge wasted resources of the host.

The player posted on the forums bragging about it but his excuse was the host was a "troll".So he was in the right.

So I agree with the OP about locking down sometimes.

il y a 2 minutes, sitfesz a dit :

Locking actions as host/captain would be great.

Clients shouldn't touch the party navigation. Everyone should control the navigation only for himself, except the host.

I really like watching the careless/lazy/noob players sitting in the baseline pulsar sidegun seats in the veil for minutes, but it gets old fast and they still refuse to go on crewships or objective while I'm getting rid of the fighters.

The worst of all is that they have access to tactical and battle avionics too, which only makes missions chaotic and it makes more harm than good.

I either get no response, or "no" response when telling what to do and this is the point when I migrate them and finish the mission alone.

fully agreed with both of them

they've exactly exposed what i wanted to...

2 minutes ago, Thaxano said:

1) i guide him even if i doesn't wanted to have this to do, but first he come when we where fighting, second a mission doesn't always give you the opportunity to guide people, third if i have to teach every new player how to play it will never end and sometime they didn't even read the just found how to use a gun and focus on the "pew pew" and nothing more

You can abort if you want, but that's what new players are sometimes, you can't dictate everyone to do what you want. They like the "pew pew", so what can you say?

3 minutes ago, Thaxano said:

2) if the host is dumb enough to lock everything he deserve to loose or if he's hangry enough to do that, let him go, quit and reload your search

Means you spend your time for a dumb host or a control freak that doesn't want others use resources like you did on your thread

4 minutes ago, Thaxano said:

3) i have to play public because i need help to use my ship and i'm happy to play with people but i don't want to be a babysitter or loosing my calm when people do dumb things or just want to do what they want without asking himself if what he do deserve to be done or if there's some other way to be usefull

Recruiting chat exists, use that. If you play public, everyone has the same right to use whatever provided regardless of knowing how things work or not

6 minutes ago, Thaxano said:

4) for this vision of the gameplay, we need to have to choose our role in the ship otherwise 2 people could do the same things making one of them useless and did you imagine if i have to tell people how does the mission works on EVERY mission...

What do you expect? Everyone getting divine knowledge out of nowhere and realize what to do? Again, recruiting chat exists or expect all range of players from public

7 minutes ago, Thaxano said:

last part) yes i could but right now what i want is to do mission, get the best railjack part, discover the last part of the story and done a good work, not pick up my ship and see everyone run everywhere and completly fail...

Get Sigma MK 3 from clan research to kickstart, fit avionics and find experienced crew member from recruiting chat. If you don't want to put effort for that, don't expect things run as you wish

8 minutes ago, Thaxano said:

All i ask is a window where i can restrict action just to focus people on a strategy and become more effective no become a dictator who block 90% of the possibility

What is the thing you can guarantee that won't be used to be a dictator? You yourself sounded like that in your post

• Like 1

il y a 27 minutes, 844448 a dit :

You can abort if you want, but that's what new players are sometimes, you can't dictate everyone to do what you want. They like the "pew pew", so what can you say?

Means you spend your time for a dumb host or a control freak that doesn't want others use resources like you did on your thread

Recruiting chat exists, use that. If you play public, everyone has the same right to use whatever provided regardless of knowing how things work or not

What do you expect? Everyone getting divine knowledge out of nowhere and realize what to do? Again, recruiting chat exists or expect all range of players from public

Get Sigma MK 3 from clan research to kickstart, fit avionics and find experienced crew member from recruiting chat. If you don't want to put effort for that, don't expect things run as you wish

What is the thing you can guarantee that won't be used to be a dictator? You yourself sounded like that in your post

1) i could say "f.. off on your own railjack if you're not serious" ?

2) instead of that i spend mine with people who are occupying a slot that could be used by someone who could be usefull...

3) Recruiting chat could be a real answer to my problem*, i didn't think about it, like 70% of the people who playing warframe, and even if i found people nothing told me they will not be the same as random people and all of this resulting in a waste of time

4)Is it too much to ask for people to learn how to play something instead of yeeting?

5a) i know that
5b) you already told me to do that
5c) at least i want people with fully functionning brain and a IQ with more than 2 numbers

6) Nothing, aswell as nothing garanteed me that being gentle, waste my time explaining everything everytime, let people do what they want will conduct me where i wanted when i was pouring my time into the craft of a railjack

Bonus: "You yourself sounded like that in your post" you're overly positive, i've to be overly possessive to argue with you like you've done

Edited by Thaxano

il y a 20 minutes, realmzjetter a dit :

Your best option is to not bother with the trash that is Railjack.

the problem is:
1) there's 2 weapon to get
2) there's some part of the story to see there
3) this is a whole new way to see the game developing and it's pretty interesting