Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Railjack General Feedback Megathread

SilverBones

2 minutes ago, Thaxano said:

1) i could say "f.. off on your own railjack if you're not serious" ?

If you're the host, feel free to do it but expect people thinking you're a toxic host

5 minutes ago, Thaxano said:

2) instead of that i spend mine with people who are occupying a slot that could be used by someone who could be usefull...

And what will blocking do better? Even with fool proof system there will be useless people

6 minutes ago, Thaxano said:

3) Recruiting chat could be a real annswer to my opportunity, i didn't think about it, like 70% of the people who playing warframe, and even if i found people nothing told me they will not be the same as random people and all of this resulting in a waste of time

At least you can ask in pre-made team if it's their first time or not, and expect what might happen instead of random

7 minutes ago, Thaxano said:

4)Is it too much to ask for people to learn how to play something instead of yeeting?

And how they learn if not trying it directly? You expect people to sit and read instruction booklet or page somewhere instead of jumping in and learn directly?

8 minutes ago, Thaxano said:

5a) i know that
5b) you already told me to do that
5c) at least i want people with fully functionning brain and a IQ with than 2 numbers

That makes me wonder how bad players in your region are if you have that want of having people with fully functioning brain and IQ more than 2 numbers. In Asia region even first timers do really well at Saturn railjack

10 minutes ago, Thaxano said:

6) Nothing, aswell as nothing garanteed me that being gentle, waste my time explaining everything everytime, let people do what they want will conduct me where i wanted when i was pouring my time into the craft of a railjack

You don't want to spend some time explaining everything, don't expect people understand things in public or perhaps, you understand what to do in warframe straight away without reading anything or asking other players when you play for the first time?

• Like 2

It would be helpful to be able to hotkey individual Tactical Avionic slots, so that I don't have to wait for whatever animation to finish, wait to open the menu, then move my cursor all the way across the screen before activating a speed boost. (Especially since certain clientside bugs indicate this capability already exists).

10 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Yes

Thx. Now op if you want go dictate how a lobby goes try a pre-made if you don't have enough friends I can clearly see why you and most people with similar complaints don't. But hey its a nice try to be nice and realize people are going to play however they want. Especially if they don't know you. Try being polite and that works more often then not. And if you're annoyed go solo! 

Agree so much with u mah man.

That idea of 'iF u dOn'T LiKe iT gO sOLo hAhA loL' is so dumb. If people join pub matches, they should know the idea of what is to 'be cooperative'.

Obviously a pre-made squad will always be better, for anything indeed, but sometimes there's no people that want to join, bc the only thing a lot of players do is talk about 'how bad railjack is' even when they didn't even played it, bc seems like 'complain about how bad warframe is now' is the new endgame.

Last night i was running gian point runs, then as expected some guys joined me, 2 guys, 1 took over crewships without me having to ask him to do it, and the other told me he didn't had a good AW so he would do gunner and engineer, 2 really nice guys. THEN a third guy joined, and the only thing he was doing at first was go out of the ship and fly around dragin all the fighters, and then after he got out of revives bc of the many times he died, just took side turrets and for some reason, spammed battle avionics and wasted all my damn flux energy. I ask him to stop but he did not reply, i though 'hey, maybe english isn't his language' but when we finished the mission he says 'haha ok'... he didn't even paid attention.

If u join a pub mission u are meant to help, not to be a selfish and do what u want wasting peoples resources and time.

About other topic

Get all the needed gear for my rj didn't took me so much, just joined some randoms hosting rj farm, quickly could afford to build nice weapons, then i jumped hosting avionics/intrinsics/resources farm myself.

Edited by (PS4)l-p4p-I
typo

1 hour ago, (PS4)l-p4p-I said:

If u join a pub mission u are meant to help, not to be a selfish and do what u want wasting peoples resources and time.

If you join a pub mission. You play how you want to play. Stop holding a random who doesn't care about your expectations up to them. It's never going to be realistic and always lead for disappointment. If you take that much of an issue with the reality of that don't play in public matchmaking. Isolating the game to much more controlling features leads to much more griefing  and overall a negative experience for everyone involved but at least you can get your way in a mission now is all that matters right? 

hace 34 minutos, (PS4)sweatshawp dijo:

If you join a pub mission. You play how you want to play.

Exactly, u will always play the way u want... As long as u do not harm the experience of ur team.

haha i will waste all flux energy and refine forge bc i play how i want and no one have the right to complain... haha i wll pick this side turret and go afk bc i'm so smart lololol... c'mon man. 

It is not like a random void fissure where u join with the frame u want and there won't be any way u can harm ur teammates, unless u r troll switch loki, a limbo spamin banish, or a nova blockin doors with worm hole.

When u join a pub match, u go and play the way u want of course, but trying to help god damn, not leaching ur teammates work, even if u don't have the best gear u can help, not doing literally 'what u want' bc 'u play the way u want'.

hace 34 minutos, (PS4)sweatshawp dijo:

Stop holding a random who doesn't care about your expectations up to them. It's never going to be realistic and always lead for disappointment.

My expectations are always low, who knows, i can find 3 guys that like to play the way they want. I wouldn't care so much about it bc i have gear to deal with this kind of people, but it harms my team experience.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, (PS4)l-p4p-I said:

Exactly, u will always play the way u want... As long as u do not harm the experience of ur team.

That's subjective and again an expectation vs actual reality.

People play how they want to have fun and being completely realistic their fun may differ from yours

3 minutes ago, (PS4)l-p4p-I said:

haha i will waste all flux energy and refine forge bc i play how i want and no one have the right to complain... haha i wll pick this side turret and go afk bc i'm so smart lololol... c'mon man. 

Yes if they are having fun what are you going to do about it yell and scream @ them on the forums? "So effective!" 

Afk is a different story report and move on but again it's being realistic here not holding your expectations and beliefs towards someone you don't know and care about and vice versa. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)l-p4p-I said:

It is not like a random void fissure where u join with the frame u want and there won't be any way u can harm ur teammates, unless u r troll switch loki, a limbo spamin banish, or a nova blockin doors with worm hole.

In rj pubs you join with the frame you want on a ship with other players who objectively want to complete the mission that's enough to be said and again being realistic here it's publics you can't expect someone to care about how you want them to play.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)l-p4p-I said:

My expectations are always low, who knows, i can find 3 guys that like to play the way they want. I wouldn't care so much about it bc i have gear to deal with this kind of people, but it harms my team experience.

It's seems like an issue if you're upset on the forums about it. And I always say you attract the energy you place in this world. I never ran into afkers or leeches and usually get pretty chill people because I don't care how a random does in a public setting it's warframe not a trial on eso the missions going to be completed regardless 

Enemies have too much health and armor, to the point it is boring and unfun.

They are not even hard, they are just annoying, taking forever to kill.

Also they force the game into a specific meta, for example I saw lots of Kuva Bramma spam, because is one of the few weapons that kill them fast. Newer players are completly screwed, if I see a MR8 guy on the final levels of Earth, it is very likely that player will fail to kill the enemies with his weapons never doing enough damage.

2 hours ago, OrSpeeder said:

Enemies have too much health and armor, to the point it is boring and unfun.

They are not even hard, they are just annoying, taking forever to kill.

Also they force the game into a specific meta, for example I saw lots of Kuva Bramma spam, because is one of the few weapons that kill them fast. Newer players are completly screwed, if I see a MR8 guy on the final levels of Earth, it is very likely that player will fail to kill the enemies with his weapons never doing enough damage.

It's not even armor that's the problem. At least any more than normal grineer armor scaling garbage. It's the fact that their base hp is ridiculous.

I think this is partly due to the lack of a tutorial. I don't mean teaching you how to shoot and fly, but also what each avionics does.

Then there's the part about ignorant players refuse to listen to others. I had a guy spamming particle ram even when I tell him/her not to, I'm not sure if it's due to language barrier or just being a troll. Team cooperation has never been more important in Warframe. In normal gamemodes it really doesn't matter what other players are doing, their playstyle, etc. In RJ the whole squad shares the same RJ, the same flux capacity and the same resources for crafting. One player doing whatever they want can literally be detrimental to the whole squad. Imagine a situation where you need to craft revolite to repair, and someone just refined all your resources... the frustration is certainly imaginable.

I'm sure there can be a middle ground like the captain being able to choose what part of the ship other players can have access to, mainly battle avionics. While other players can choose to only join public matches with ship that doesn't restrict them to do certain things. Both side should have choices.

• Like 1

oh boy, I can't WAIT for squad link, when an entire, dysfunctional railjack crew has to rely on an equally dysfunctional and random ground team to do objectives for them. oh the salt is gonna be magnificent! :crylaugh: 

I usually get decent squads in public, but I still won't be doing too much railjack until Command Intrinsic becomes a thing, especially since my ship is about as upgraded as it can be, just wants a Vidar Mk3 reactor, and that's not mandatory. recruit chat and and squad chat are your friends, shish happens and you may get one or two idiots, but that's what aborting mission is for.

Il y a 9 heures, (PS4)sweatshawp a dit :

Thx. Now op if you want go dictate how a lobby goes try a pre-made if you don't have enough friends I can clearly see why you and most people with similar complaints don't. But hey its a nice try to be nice and realize people are going to play however they want. Especially if they don't know you. Try being polite and that works more often then not. And if you're annoyed go solo! 

i'd prefer see you out of this thread instead of start another fight...

i'm tired to speak with people that doesn't see warframe in a serious way, if you're not able to see that there's a difference with being free and being a burden for the general evolution of the mission, a can't do nothing for you, feel free ton never come back, like the other one, this thread isn't about whining but to find a solution for toxic people and i mean by that people who are a burden for the progression of the objective and i should just say to  844448 if you want to make it personnal just go to my DM and i will not read you instead of flooding this thread with non-sense... it was late i didn't think about that

il y a une heure, (PS4)robotwars7 a dit :

oh boy, I can't WAIT for squad link, when an entire, dysfunctional railjack crew has to rely on an equally dysfunctional and random ground team to do objectives for them. oh the salt is gonna be magnificent! :crylaugh: 

I usually get decent squads in public, but I still won't be doing too much railjack until Command Intrinsic becomes a thing, especially since my ship is about as upgraded as it can be, just wants a Vidar Mk3 reactor, and that's not mandatory. recruit chat and and squad chat are your friends, shish happens and you may get one or two idiots, but that's what aborting mission is for.

i've forget that, hope they will do something about our problem before to get to this kind of misison 😬

6 hours ago, DeltaPangaea said:

It's not even armor that's the problem. At least any more than normal grineer armor scaling garbage. It's the fact that their base hp is ridiculous.

High levle grineer in general are annoying because armour, but the railjack ones take the cake.

I am trying to get intrinsics and found out it is really hard, people just do missions quickly as possible and avoid all ground enemies if possible...

10 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

If you join a pub mission. You play how you want to play. Stop holding a random who doesn't care about your expectations up to them. It's never going to be realistic and always lead for disappointment. If you take that much of an issue with the reality of that don't play in public matchmaking. Isolating the game to much more controlling features leads to much more griefing  and overall a negative experience for everyone involved but at least you can get your way in a mission now is all that matters right? 

Except that in this case, you are being a freeloader (If not a parasite) on someone else's ship, which, mind you, you contributed nothing so that person could build it. You are not given a RJ for free just because; you have to build your RJ so you are given the privilege of hosting and those who either can not or have chosen not to build their own RJ's can join and play. The host spent their own resources so you could play.

Expecting civility and to respect the host's ship and basic orders is not unreasonable in that case.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Except that in this case, you are being a freeloader (If not a parasite) on someone else's ship, which, mind you, you contributed nothing so that person could build it. You are not given a RJ for free just because. You build your RJ and you are given the privilege of hosting so those who either can not or have chosen not to build their own RJ's can join and play.

Expecting civility and to respect the host's ship and basic orders is not unreasonable in that case.

No your a player who is playing the game. 

I wasn't given every node on the star chart or every wf  either I had to grind those out. 

It's not a privilege  to be on A strangers ship. It's a mission. This isn't you going over to a house warming you're playing a video game with randoms whom you don't know our care about after the mission.

Expecting something from a random is why you all get disappointed an come back here

22 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

No your a player who is playing the game. 

There are social expectations even in games.

I wasn't given every node on the star chart or every wf  either I had to grind those out. 

But you were given the option to host in all of them from the start without requiring additional effort or investment. It's not like you had a 5 million Kuva tax to pay so you could host Kuva Disruption or Kuva Survival missions.

In RJ, you pay a tax so you can host. That's a huge step above that sets a different stage for expectations. More so when your crew can screw you over by refining resources and leave you unable to use the Omni.

It's not a privilege  to be on A strangers ship. It's a mission. This isn't you going over to a house warming you're playing a video game with randoms whom you don't know our care about after the mission.

They don't have to care about me and we don't have to know each other. What I do know, is that, for whatever reason, they are not using their own RJ's and chose to board a random ship and ended on mine, which I paid my tax to use. I expect them to behave, or leave.

Expecting something from a random is why you all get disappointed an come back here

I'm so happy for you that you haven't been screwed over by someone else when there are so many easy mechanisms to prevent this.

I mean, how does the host being the only one able to refine and set course affect you? Are you just using "Randoms will be randoms" as a red herring so you can freely argue your own intent to be a parasite douchebag by trolling and sabotaging the mission while on someone else's ship without getting flak for it? Because otherwise, this would not affect you in the slightest unless you're into said behavior yourself.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 1

How is it a bad thing to expect others to actually do the mission?

Like I'm joining in a mission to roleplay as an alcoholic bard, rolling up my shawzin besides a ship-fire to play dissonant notes while yelling into voice chat and occasionally kill a boarding party because they came for my beer and calling that my way of playing the game, then bash people who call me out to not expect anything, since it's public.

Edit:
They don't want to do the mission, because if they would want to, it wouldn't be a burden to destroy crewships and do the objective.
Engineer and gunner (role)players forget what is the mission and they only take a portion of their responsibility, while ignoring and refusing actual mission goals. Expecting them to work together for these goals are natural. Meanwhile, they only want to do 1-2 specific things, because they don't like main goals as that is considered "work" for them and they expect others to do those tasks.
If I'm joining to other railjack, I do the "work", don't just magically expect others to get it done while I'm pewpewing or afking with my omni until there is a ship-hazard.

Edited by sitfesz
  • Like 1