Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Railjack Mission and Difficulty Feedback Megathread

SilverBones

I finally feel like I can give constructive feedback now that I'm making MKIII stuff and doing veil missions.

I'm eagerly awaiting harder missions.  Maybe we'll get more challenging Corpus and Sentient railjack missions?  When your friend rolls in with a decked-out ship and everyone brings their sortie gear that we've got lying around, the missions get kind of stale.  You've given us the tools to take on much harder challenges, but not given us those harder missions.

I'd also like to see more objectives, more complicated objectives, and more cooperation required.  Spending 20 minutes shooting fighters doesn't stand up tot he rest of Warframe. 

SPOILERS below:

The sentient ship is cool, but I really hope the coming sentient fights have mechanics other than "more health" and "they fly".  I would be happy to see some mobility puzzles like we have in Orokin ships, or enemies that take more than just firepower like the razorback relay defense bosses.

I will keep this simple.

1) 5 second invulnerability when entering or leaving a ship as Archwing. This is the primary time where most AWs are at the most vulnerable. 
For Amesha, she escapes those with either her 1 or 4 cast immediately on leaving. 
The rest is a death sentence.

2) Greatly increase fall off of NON-hit scan weapons. At least reward us for our aim.
Basically double or triple it.

3) Forward Artillery is sad. Even with the mod, at Veil levels, you are still using up to 3 to 4 shots.
Forward Artillery should completely ignore armor (it is the BFG) and no range falloff, considering how difficult is it to aim that thing (it is a fixed mount and highly dependent on piloting). Even with those removed it will still take some effort to pop Veil crew ships (maybe from 3 beams to 2).

4) Damage battle avionics needs to hit harder (no abusing Rhino roar is not a feature) for Veil usage.
It is no secret why the most popular is either Tether or Blackhole for CC, cos the damage is negligible. 

5) Randomized loot.
No random loot should have stats lower than it's clan equal.
For example Sigma III at base is +50 cap +100 Flux.
ALL MK3s should have these as their minimum lowest value and different max cap.

For example Vidar will be 50 - 100 for cap. While Zekti should be 50 - 80 for cap etc

The fact DE could make all Faction weapon drops better than regular Clan T3 (always same damage stats as Clan T3 before adding ROF / damage bonus) but somehow forgot to ensure reactor / engines / shields get the same pass baffles me.

Edited by fatpig84

TL;DR:

1. Tanky enemies = good

2. Immune to CC/Status...mixed feelings but a willing sacrifice.

3. Emphasis on COOP = Good.

4. Shaking up the Meta = Good (doesn't always have to be new content BTW)

I like that you made tankier enemies. I like that I am not one-shotting them with my heavy strikes, I actually use the backswing now! 🙂
I have noticed that less of my builds are viable, especially since some of the enemies seem to be immune to armor stripping or CC. But you know what? I like it. And here is why: Those builds *can* be viable if I cooperate with team mates who can fill the gaps. This facilitates cooperative play instead of parallel play. I'm getting someone else into Warframe soon and I'm excited to bring this person from noob all the way to Railjack captain, because we can become a truly powerful cooperative force. 🙂

I find stupid that on foot enemies both hit like trains and are horrid bullet sponges even after being totally stripped of any armour.

All the limits of current armor and element functionality show themselves clearly.

New sentients as well are the epitome of tanky with adaptive invulnerabilities added on top... disappointing if this is going to be DE solution going forward

railjacks the bestthingever, idontseemanyproblemshere, but i think there could be some new additions and sidemissions for decals and palettes to aquire from each relay, mercenary nodes, and towns dont offer anything more than the syndicacy outdated goods, the story content is rich, but the replayability is not enticing or rewarding enough for players to want to redo missions and nodes, so many players will just struggle to say jesir i'll help for most bossfights and regular missions in the game, not railjack, but in general the only rewarding content to me in the game is waiting for changes and updates for combat, operator and warframe revisions, and more melee related stuff, tomb or not the opertors controlling the warframe which encloses them selves in a cocoon or runes, say inaros version for operators to use, and the passives are cohersive to operators features.

so operators get affinities and temporals based on pickips, warframs, and mods or items they get from combat, and say that these passive are modified by not using focus lenses, or maybe that the focus lense allow for new strenghts or taichi, they can Zao call that one Ability 5. you make that work by tapping the reload buttun fivetimes to REV the ayatan motor or pull the latch, aide in controlling some machinery, oh ships dont got any turrets or defensive systems once the enemies breach, ther eshould be some lasers and other computer updrades made to be using regular resources, also maybe DEPLOY EXCAVATORS in space and nearby planes where the players standing by, these can be enfeebled and used or further enchanted and called up during missions with the WHEEL, KEY, or call up some robots to assist, teleport to command a weapon (expensive) orbiter needs upgrades and features, but the railjack is nearby so its feasible to powerrange some large boosters and combatives, healing stations and backup, but this would mean tha tthe kuba and enemy ships could also use simular schematics to micromanage and  invade other planet nodes, ram, or have a chance at destroying extractors, while the upgraded versions have anto-glaring, coatings, and soft music. check

yeah, thers more.

the railjack does award focus points randomly from what i seen also the loot is split between teammates, and there are no actual rewards for doing repairs and soloing on a realjack railsucks without a beastmaster mode, or robotic loot, fortuna villagers, farmers, and sodalist, there are no kitgun incentives, or zaw incentives, so players will never want to get those, operator combat is unrewarding and lacking reload functions, rewards such as how warframes get bullets and mods we can get some concerting tricks and bank pick-ups to shoot special elemental burst and dash or teleport tricks, i picktured one affinity bonus where the player is anubis on transferance if they are to hold the shile, or rift mode as necros, and rauban's operators get a robot ding for eating bullets machinegun, alot.

maybe some idea that the operators can use special elemental powers and are alloted some warframe affinities,temporals, formalities are that an esper and essense is taking over the enemies and drop some special shards, husk, bones, or trinkets, and in so lenses dont matter, the players can trade these in for focus and rewards, mods, kitbows, pet parts,  there are new points and affiliates which give energy to other focus schools and items for trading for operator goods both from enemies in space and on the non-railjack areas of space, participation and combat rewards AKA (Rats)R.O.U.G.H or something silly which lets players who fight using the operator gain new cosmetics and amp parts outside the tribal and snow princes loot that we have behind paywalls, and missions there are no NPC who wwill teahc the operators new movesets, or secrets so many players are walking around shooting chest beams or not being able to do anything but skipping life, eating doughnuts and taking piss breaks, 

currently you cannot repair the ship with our operator / tenno or have a drink, the ship will just burndown and you will lose points,

so i have tried to solo many missions and end up having to go to cetus for minning and theres no market for pustrels or platinum which might be good for DE in the future to at least encourage players to sign up for missions from the bounty lists of fortuna and cetus laggoons could have submaries and teleporters to the railjacks, then the cosmodrome, pvp and NEW npc / shops / goods.

relays also would need some CONTENT related to railjack ships and orbiters to be upgraded, not just skins, but features and unlockables, there are no turrets or anything waiting at extraction could be some FORCE-FIELD? or robots which are guarding some areas, bubbles, or pulsating machinery, solo players just go looking for stuff,

you wanna know solo and practice mode could use more things to scan and rewards or points to trade for goods, this can be time based, and musical for the ships, hire crewmates for repairs maybe some robots can be assigned which are light machines which can explode if ur cheap, ur dog is the driver, and u the comander.

i just think that there could be forma/school or rank  enemies rewarding players with non-focus lens requirements in several tile-sets with different POLARITIES and VISUALS; they would drop a stick. which is worth so & so points, focus, or blueprint, ayatan could posibly be used to power up AMPS and somehow, can be sold or installed.

who can reward players differeent types of focus points? and schools, glyphs and cosmetics?

if anything ephemeral and magnetic effects with each planet could be TEMPORARY effects and bonuses, not a modulos, but this can be added to each TERRAFORM and missions node outside of highlevel content to make some levels with grass and water feel really cool, if the players are into realism they can adhere to some areas more than others for some special boosters and combat bonuses; WITHOUT EQUIPING MODS! Defeating a particular type of enemy or shooting a target WITHOUT ARCANES and some temporal distortion, to HAMPER EXPLOSIONS and repeating abilities and animation effects, sound effects, and give a twist to some combat reload and fire - rate near some areas on the maps, maybe the player has exxesive bullets and pickups, or after rolling on snow you gain BLAST DAMAGE.

a few other example; fire damage or bullets could be obtained from ammunitions crates and treasure chest could be made more interesting to make weapons more fun or interesting, the player would only get a few to administer and collect which can carry over having a CAP for SPECIAL AMMUNITION which like RIVENS would require upgrades and this can be a backpack or feature added, with updateds, it shoulnt require mods, or special items, just something that can be discovered or picked up from defeating a strong enemy, it can be a manual pick up at times, or something which the players are HOLDING A SPECIAL ITEM" such as coffee. It makes u hold cups. but also if you drink the coffee the bullets come out weird while drinking. so a operator could do some weird katana and bloody roar attacks on some enemies at close range without a blaster required the modifiyers are based on something like the gravity and weather effects, mud, and pickups, and multiplyers, also there should be other elemental types of effects and musics per people level, some players have their quarters, other players scan items and cephalons without getting any special rewards, or gifts, so alot of the early game is about wasting time collecting things, and betting beatup by highlevel players. Instead these items a should give temporary boosters and or special effects, OPERATOR has not RELOAD FEATURE FOR OPERATORS and the pickups and items are and will always be rewarding to warframes only, i have only gotten expensive loot from bounties and syndicacy which feature some points based clothing or something but no essoteric garnments or cosmetics, parts for amps or mods are to be discovered as of yet outside of the two places, for example the moon-tileset and cetus are great places to add more operator incentives, and thres also a great reason or two for transferance and exfoliating robots with the operator to gain a ELECTRIC SHOOT, and use the reload button,, most players like me are stuck with MADURAI SUCKS mode for a really long time until they play the discover how to properly use lenses and other cheats such as eleite(ELITE)SANTUARY. So please also reward operators with more than just a kuva mission, those are the best but they are somewhat annoying, theres no reason to make something so unrewarding and difficult, so remove the lense requirement or add some new ememies or points which can be like how kuiva can be traded or converted, withg each planet a base to translate or TRANSMUTE items like the KUVA CONCERSION into mods, and resources.

passive effects from fighting to escape grab yellow ball + win, because the players dont always have a lens equiped or stuff like that,

what i dont like is how easily you can die on an archwing outside the ship, am not sure why my rank 30 archwing dies in less than one hit am wasting my lives and just have to enter spectator mode, the same thing happens when you are doing plains of eidolon, 

the SOLUTION is to add more points and MORE LIVES or continues so players 

Edited by SnakeBadger

It has been awhile since I wrote this so kindly allow apologize beforehand if I mention has already changed or been addressed.

In no particular order, here are my points:

• There are times where it is important create more Payloads to survive and complete the mission but there is not enough materials due to the mission beginning recently, not fortunate enough to obtain the material needed to create that specific Payload, another player refined material in the forge in previous Empyrean mission without resupplying the Payloads first, and maybe more. My suggestion to this let the Railjack begin its voyage with a reserve of all the materials needed to create Payload that can only be used for creating Payloads, this ensures that Payloads can be created right from the beginning of the mission, decreases the chances of the not having enough materials to create the the needed Payload and lessens the impact of another player refining the materials without resupplying the Payloads. This reserve would either resupply to its max at the beginning of each Empyrean mission, re-supply to its max by drops - with the excess being refinable -, or is only able to resupply at the Dry Docks to discourage long voyages.
  • Archwing guns having a hard time hitting enemy ships - I have not tried offensive Archwing powers. I think this can solved by having lead indicators like the kind gained at Intrinsics Gunnery Rank 1 but tuned to the projectile speed of each Archwing gun.

This is the ONLY thing I'd love to see changed right now to Railjack!

4tkJXXU.jpgCan you guys replace the Elite Cutters (Gyre, Exo)'s main guns into the original, autoguns, that the Non-elite CUtters use?

Keep the flares, that will be their Elite special ability like Elite Flak's shield and ELite Taktis's elec rockets. 

I just think that it's a shame to see the Non-Elite Cutter's autoguns get replaced by the Elite Cutter's missiles in higher level missions, I just really love how they look and feel when faced against them in missions, a lot more than the homing missiles from Elite Cutters. 

Also, I've noticed that Nsu Grid, where Non-elite Exo Cutters still spawn, their damage output outshines the Elite Exo Cutters making the mission rather more....intense and hectic, after that they're quickly replaced by the Elite variants that shoot homing rockets, don't really do much. I'd love to see the Non-Elite Cutter's autoguns again.

It's a little bit more challenging to face against the Autoguns in my opinion because you can't just simply vector dodge or shoot the homing missiles of the Elite Cutters easily, You actually have to try and maneuver your way around the Autoguns shots from non-elite Cutters to minimize the damage dealt to your Railjack and I think that's very fun. Without it, Railjack missions in Veil Proxima feel a lot less...challenging. 

Replace the homing missiles with normal-Cutter autoguns to the Elite Cutters, I think that's the only thing about Railjack that I'd love to see right now. Or just simply remove the Non-Elite Cutter's spawn level cap to make them spawn in higher-than-lvl35 missions, because they seem disappear after lvl 35 in Veil Proxima. 

It's okay to replace the Non-Elite Taktis and Flak because they do the same thing as the Elite ones. 

1 hour ago, SprinKah said:

This is the ONLY thing I'd love to see changed right now to Railjack!

4tkJXXU.jpgCan you guys replace the Elite Cutters (Gyre, Exo)'s main guns into the original, autoguns, that the Non-elite CUtters use?

Keep the flares, that will be their Elite special ability like Elite Flak's shield and ELite Taktis's elec rockets. 

I just think that it's a shame to see the Non-Elite Cutter's autoguns get replaced by the Elite Cutter's missiles in higher level missions, I just really love how they look and feel when faced against them in missions, a lot more than the homing missiles from Elite Cutters. 

Also, I've noticed that Nsu Grid, where Non-elite Exo Cutters still spawn, their damage output outshines the Elite Exo Cutters making the mission rather more....intense and hectic, after that they're quickly replaced by the Elite variants that shoot homing rockets, don't really do much. I'd love to see the Non-Elite Cutter's autoguns again.

It's a little bit more challenging to face against the Autoguns in my opinion because you can't just simply vector dodge or shoot the homing missiles of the Elite Cutters easily, You actually have to try and maneuver your way around the Autoguns shots from non-elite Cutters to minimize the damage dealt to your Railjack and I think that's very fun. Without it, Railjack missions in Veil Proxima feel a lot less...challenging. 

Replace the homing missiles with normal-Cutter autoguns to the Elite Cutters, I think that's the only thing about Railjack that I'd love to see right now. Or just simply remove the Non-Elite Cutter's spawn level cap to make them spawn in higher-than-lvl35 missions, because they seem disappear after lvl 35 in Veil Proxima. 

It's okay to replace the Non-Elite Taktis and Flak because they do the same thing as the Elite ones. 

What a cool idea

20 hours ago, Ikusias said:

I find stupid that on foot enemies both hit like trains and are horrid bullet sponges even after being totally stripped of any armour.

All the limits of current armor and element functionality show themselves clearly.

New sentients as well are the epitome of tanky with adaptive invulnerabilities added on top... disappointing if this is going to be DE solution going forward

I disagree.  I enjoy a smaller number of more powerful enemies.  Sometimes Warframe feels like I'm mowing down armies of, like, children or small dogs, and their only strength is in numbers.  Railjack enemies don't feel like that.

On 2019-12-25 at 3:28 PM, fatpig84 said:

I will keep this simple.

1) 5 second invulnerability when entering or leaving a ship as Archwing. This is the primary time where most AWs are at the most vulnerable. 
For Amesha, she escapes those with either her 1 or 4 cast immediately on leaving. 
The rest is a death sentence.

I can't count how many times I've pressed the "enter ship" button, gone into the cutscene, gotten hit, and been dead on arrival.  There's no way to dodge or defend yourself during a cutscene or while loading.  It is infuriating that we can take damage during these times, especially in a mode where 1HKs are so common.

On 2019-12-25 at 3:28 PM, fatpig84 said:

5) Randomized loot.
No random loot should have stats lower than it's clan equal.
For example Sigma III at base is +50 cap +100 Flux.
ALL MK3s should have these as their minimum lowest value and different max cap.

For example Vidar will be 50 - 100 for cap. While Zekti should be 50 - 80 for cap etc

I think it's fine for wreckage to be worse in one aspect than the dojo components as long as it's better in another aspect.  It maintains balance while allowing maximized builds.

A way to Soft lock and isolate targets .

Better directional hit indication.

Shield gating. So many times I'm just dead,  no time to react, no warnings and at that point what is the use of a countdown. It should just be immediate(whos coming across the galaxy to save your under adept load out as they're busy being invaded)?

When in archwing how about a more technical overlay ( kind of like terminator or robocop) as a customization with an option to add readouts/flyouts info from minimalist to cluttered?

Question, if I can be in railjack why can't I finally pilot my orbiter? 

railjack battles are way too difficult , like illegal level of difficult

just in the first mission if you and your team don't know what you're doing wich is normal during the first time you use a railjack , your railjack get reckt in less than 5 minutes (no joke i calculated it) and if you even dare dream and go out with your archwing you gonna get killed in a single hit like a fly on a highway

the first experience you have with something is the most important moment in any aspect of a game

and my first experience with the railjack update was getting destroyed in less than 5 minutes before me and my team even had the time to process what was going on wich is only made more infuriating by the fact that you don't keep loots when you lose(if you're gonna make something this hard at least let me keep half of them so i have stuff to build upgrades and get better) and also what is even the point to be able to craft omni items while in mission if you can't even use the resources you gatter during the mission?

i'm deleting warframe and i'm not coming back until you guys take a chill pill and lower the difficulty

6 hours ago, 2ndPersonPlural said:

I disagree.  I enjoy a smaller number of more powerful enemies.  Sometimes Warframe feels like I'm mowing down armies of, like, children or small dogs, and their only strength is in numbers.  Railjack enemies don't feel like that.

These enemies aren't powerful, they're broken and just brute force things ignoring DE own rules:

- they flat out ignore 98% of our damage even when stripped of armour,

- they charge in blindly like stupid bulls, their weapons can oneshot trough full shields and health while being both aimbot and hitscan  - on burst guns like the hind (so you get tagget by the entire burst even if you dodged away),

- any status they inflict that includes a DoT is deadly due to insane numbers - a bleed DoT for 400 hp/tic is insane considering that it ignores armor and shields - and most frames don't go above 2k hp.

- they can shoot trough their allies or melee trough obstacles - all limitations that we had to eat as players because DE judged it broken otherwise, but they willfully ignored on mob's side

I want to be challenged, not being cheated out by incompetents - every single one of the points above would get a warframe (except teacher's pet Saryn) nerfed in less than 2 days.

You want to see actual challenge? Go back to Demon Souls or the first Dark Souls: enemies hit hard and fast but are as fragile as the players and obey the same rules

Edited by Ikusias

So, i have done some missions in the railjack and overall i kind of enjoing it, but today when i and a friend decided to play some there was one thing that got my attention that i didn't like.

It was after we hade completed a mission in the railjack and was flying around, picking up resources, that one other player (that hade joined during the mission) decided to send the ship back to the dojo.

The problem in this situation is that it was my ship and he/she could just walk to the navigation tabel and plot a new course without my approvel or even get a ready button to accapt that we where going back to the dojo.

Shouldn't it be the host (i.e me in this situation since it is my ship) that only can controll that navigation konsole.

If this is posted in the wrong section, please, correct me.

I think it would be a major quality of life upgrade if players in a turret or pilot sea--in the railjack, or in a crewship--could waypoint drops in missions the same way we can in non-railjack missions.

It can be easy for the pilot to miss drops, considering that they're looking for a small colored dot against the backdrop of infinite space, the play area for these missions is massive, and ships will often explode to the side of or behind the railjack after being killed, meaning that their drops aren't in the pilot's line of site.  On top of that, neither the railjack's nor the archwing's vacuum radius is very big in these missions, even after the hotfix buff they received.  Considering that gunners can see things that the pilot's fixed and narrow point of view can't, and they are even able to look 360 degrees on every axis with that one gunnery intrinsic, gunners are much more likely than the pilot to spot important drops like wreckage and avionics that no one in the squad will want to miss.  Being able to waypoint those drops would mean they could just get the pilot's attention and have him or her fly over and snag it, which is much better than requiring the gunner to leave the turret, hop into archwing, and get it personally.  As long as we're at it, it couldn't hurt for pilots to be able to waypoint things, too.  I see no downside, and maybe they will sometimes want to mark something like a high-priority enemy that is constantly flying out of sight or a point that they want to make sure they check out when they don't have a more pressing concern.

On another note, it would be nice if either 1.) Cy would let you know every time there is a player in the railjack slingshot (not just the first time) so that the pilot knows to face a crewship, or 2.) there were a callout option in the tactical menu like "Face a crewship" or even just "Crewship" so the pilot knew what to do (we could just type that in chat, but this would be a little faster and more fluid, I think).  I don't know if it's a bug that Cy only says there's a tenno in the slingshot the first time a player enters the slingshot, but it would be helpful if the pilot could be made aware every time the slingshot is loaded.  Tying in with the point about being able to waypoint things, maybe the player in the slingshot could waypoint crewships?  He or she would need to be able to waypoint crewships even if they are outside the slingshot's line of sight, though.

Thank you!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ikusias said:

These enemies aren't powerful, they're broken and just brute force things ignoring DE own rules:

- they charge in blindly like stupid bulls, their weapons can oneshot trough full shields and health while being both aimbot and hitscan  - on burst guns like the hind (so you get tagget by the entire burst even if you dodged away),

- any status they inflict that includes a DoT is deadly due to insane numbers - a bleed DoT for 400 hp/tic is insane considering that it ignores armor and shields - and most frames don't go above 2k hp.

- they can shoot trough their allies or melee trough obstacles - all limitations that we had to eat as players because DE judged it broken otherwise, but they willfully ignored on mob's side

I want to be challenged, not being cheated out by incompetents - every single one of the points above would get a warframe (except teacher's pet Saryn) nerfed in less than 2 days.

You want to see actual challenge? Go back to Demon Souls or the first Dark Souls: enemies hit hard and fast but are as fragile as the players and obey the same rules

The Dark Souls model isn't the only way to do difficulty.  The original World of Warcraft didn't have fragile enemies by any means; when you played above or even at your level, there were powerful enemies that were tanky and hit hard.  In fact, comparing railjack to a WoW dungeon is probably a better analogy than comparing it to DS — Warframe is instantiated and you play in squads.  When you have numbers, the enemies need to be more strong to account for it.  We're just used to legions of chihuahuas for enemies in this game.

• Like 1

Any time the owner of the ship steps out of the pilot seat for just a short time, it is quite common for someone else to hop in and refuse to give the seat up. No matter how politely or how many times you ask.

Until this gets fixed there are going to be people intentionally aborting the mission to get their own ship back, and ignore lists growing rapidly, as mine is right now.

If that's how you intend things to work: great, mission accomplished. Otherwise I eagerly await a fix where the captain can retake control of their own ship.

Hello Warframe,

my opinion as a player about Railjack.
- A good idea, but MUCH TOO MUCH GRINDY !!! K
Kuva Lich is extremely GRINDY and now still with Railjack? I have no desire to waste 4000 hours of my life over and over on the same mission.
- RANDOM ATTRIBUTE in mods and blueprints. Scaling random. Why? How do I know what is the maximum? 2% chance and then random ?? how often should i race missions to get the supposedly highest blueprint ?? 2 or 3 years?

SORRY!! do this DEACTIVATE RANDOM and GRINDY SYSTEM it is just ULTRA no fun to play like that!

Apart from that everything is alright!! Thanks 🙂

On 2019-12-27 at 9:39 PM, Ikusias said:

dark souls or demon souls are FUNDAMENTALLY different, the mechanics are completely different from warframe.

Those games simply don't have you playing as omnipotent flesh gods capable of throwing out nuke-like abilities that are capable of irradiacating thousands of lives in a huge radius (slight exxageration)

there isn't much you can really do as far as we've seen to make normal "fodder" enemies in warframe to simply...be tougher to face against other than just simply upping their armor, shield, health or damage output. Which I think is reasonable, after you reached a certain point in terms of power level. 

Unless you want DE to make them jump around every third a second onto walls and ceilings and stuff. 

Remember Manic? Perfect single enemy that was introduced into Warframe, agile, stealthy, fast, hard-hitting but reserved. The community still complained so much that they're pretty much taken out of the game and when they do appear, it takes only a few rounds to kill them in the end. Shame. 

4 minutes ago, Kokusnuss said:

Hello Warframe,

my opinion as a player about Railjack.
- A good idea, but MUCH TOO MUCH GRINDY !!! K
Kuva Lich is extremely GRINDY and now still with Railjack? I have no desire to waste 4000 hours of my life over and over on the same mission.
- RANDOM ATTRIBUTE in mods and blueprints. Scaling random. Why? How do I know what is the maximum? 2% chance and then random ?? how often should i race missions to get the supposedly highest blueprint ?? 2 or 3 years?

SORRY!! do this DEACTIVATE RANDOM and GRINDY SYSTEM it is just ULTRA no fun to play like that!

Apart from that everything is alright!! Thanks 🙂

I dunno but the RNG has always been a huge incentive to play, I have had 3.5k+ hours in Warframe, been here since early update 7 and it's always been like that.

Say if DE actually does get rid of RNG and grind, what are you gonna do after getting your desired items after every single runs? There's no incentive left.

I agree on SOME REDUCTION in grind and RNG, but not 100% REMOVE. 

Your battle avionics dmg at high levels do basically no dmg, they do not feel satisfying to use at all. Damage needs to be buffed alot, should feel like how they play on earth just as much as they do in veil proxima if you have upgraded them enough, which they don't, infact the dmg is pathetic, I feel like it hasn't been tested whatsoever. Also the drop rates for battle avionics and components in general are too low considering the components are rng stats and that the avionics do no dmg whatsoever in veil proxima.

Repair wreckage costs are way too high, it takes less time to farm the plat for a wreckage repair drone than to farm the resources, feels abit pay to win tbh. Your railjack guns don't feel powerful enough for the resource investment into them, you having high lvl gear from veil proxima maxed out and using it on earth feels like what power you should have from the get go on Earth after the first few hours of starting out in railjack.

The rng stats on the components should not be able to have lower stats than the same mk tier equivalent that can researched in your dojo, so an mk3 vidar reactor shouldn't be able to have less avionics capacity bonus than an mk3 sigma reactor that you can research (which is much cheaper to build and the requirements to build the wreckage components should be the same as the relative mk tier version of it that can be researched in the dojo, because the chance of it dropping and its rng stats actually make it harder to obtain in the first place nvm repair, compared to the researched versions that you can get from the dojo which are guarenteed).

Conclusion: Good update, but the balancing is terrible and the numbers NEED to be lowered and changed, for it to be enjoyable past earth (even when using some of the highest level gear after you have been carried to veil proxima), due to weapons and abilites feeling lackluster.

Edited by SuperSmog

The ability to "Leave Squad" as soon as the bonus rewards drop. Waiting an extra 5-10 minutes on the host decide when they want to leave or if they host migrate and break the whole game. I'd just assume bail immediately and re-que, rewards a being held hostage by these people until we see the "mission summary" screen.

Heat seeking missiles still one shot Archwing.

Amesha's slow fills a role that's absolutely needed, but should it be?

Dark screen persists long after your invulnerability when leaving a crewship or RJ.

Enemies on the ground are entirely 1 shot and your dead. You have to run into a room stun locking them or invisible to survive.

Also there is this one mission in the Veil where Cy just needs to say " Enemy Forces have been destroyed, Investigate the cause" especially if the mission holds a timed event.

The time consumption in taking on 90 Enemies, 6 ships, and objectives already takes too long in general gameplay times. Time spent vs rewards earned just isn't worth it.