Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

Use this megathread to post all of your bugs related to the Warframe: Empyrean update! When you post a bug, make sure you follow the guidelines!

• A quick description of the problem
  • Any steps you may have that can reproduce the issue
  • Any screenshots you may have taken
  • Any additional information you may think is relevant to the bug in hand

Remember, Warframe Empyrean is a large update, and while we are looking at all the bugs posted, we may need to triage the more drastic ones. This does not mean that your bug is being ignored. Fixes can take some time, but we are working hard on making Empyrean the best it can be.

REMEMBER: Being civil and succinct in your bug reports make them easier to track down and fix. Angry rants or abusive posts do not help anyone get the problem fixed faster. Please be as factual as you can and do not resort to hyperbole.

Have fun, and let us know what you think!

Current Known Issues being investigated:

• Friends / Clan members not showing as online - invite issues.

• Like 6

My Railjack is no longer in my drydock at all after doing the NEW lua quest. I've logged out of the game and back in, still didn't show up again. 

unknown.png?width=865&height=559

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468427106909683712/654884638828920852/unknown.png

kinda stinks this is preventing me from doing what the update is about. 😐

Edited by Fire2box
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

My Railjack is no longer in my drydock at all after doing the lua quest. I've logged out of the game and back in, still didn't show up again. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468427106909683712/654884638828920852/unknown.png

kinda stinks this is preventing me from doing what the update is about. 😐

Ya, no railjack, tried restarting, doing another mission, changing quests, etc.

Just now, WarkingHunter said:

Ya, no railjack, tried restarting, doing another mission, changing quests, etc.

Same here, No railjack in my hangar after multiple restarts and trying to interact with consoles. Also going into the railjack mission selection screen and trying to go to dry dock does nothing.

Two bugs encountered already.

After jumping into my first flight area, my warframe could not stand up and walk away from the navigation console onboard the railjack. I could fire my weapon, swap weapons, reload and jump (in a kneel). Opening the menu and closing it gave me back control.

The second bug came when I chose "review last mission results" from the menu while in the void tunnel (or whatever it is) after failing my mission. There was no button to exit the results. Escape did not close it. Had to ALt-F4. The initial after mission mission results did close normally, it was the review after I closed them that locked me out of the UI.

Do not try to do an Emphyream mission, way too buggy. First, when in a gunner, you DO NOT change perspective with the ship moving, so if the ship is upside-down compared to when you enter the guns, EVERYTHING ELSE is upside-down. Second, I had just died randomly, no bleed out in a full squad, and never got a prompt to revive. I could only watch the spot in space where the ship was when I died, until I aborted the mission.

So I figured out a way to load the railjack in if there is a bug where the railjack will not load. If a clanmate or friend has the railjack, youll have to get them to invite you to the dojo where your railjack will spawn. There wont be customization options and if you abandon the mission the railjack will disappear again.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

For those of you with missing railjacks, can you try hitting the 'summon railjack' button at the front of the Dry Dock? See if that works.

unknown.png

I'll try it though. I'm not holding my breath. 

as I expected it also doesn't work. I'm done with this game for tonight.

unknown.png

Edited by Fire2box