The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Why the name on my Railjack always disappeared after i returned as client from other Railjack?

Why my flux capacity only consist the amount from my reactor after I leave the dojo and returned, even though i have them refilled to full which consist of the amount from the avionics?

Why going into operator when some other tenno enter the same area at the same time will caused me to glitch out?

Why going into operator the moment i started a mission from my railjack (before my warframe pull their gun out animation) will resulted in glitched that cannot use operator for the whole mission?

Since the latest update the ship piloting controls use the warframe settings and not the settings under railjack. Easiest one to check is the Invert Y.

Steps:

Start RJ mission

Take pilot controls

Move mouse up, note change in railjack heading

Go to options, railjack, toggle invert y.

Return to Rj pilot.

Move mouse up. change in rj heading same as before.

Go to options, toggle the main (non rj setting) for invert y.

Return to rj pilot.

Move mouse up, note rj heading change is now inverted

After using the Railjack's side gun with my Saryn's 3 active, my actual weapons turn into "pea shooters". My melee weapon seems to work fine.

I didn't try to replicate it, but it happened multiple times. My loadout was "Fulmin, Pyrana Prime and Nikana Prime". Normally, my Fulmin lands ~35k crits on intruders, the crewship enemies etc, however when the said bug occurs I seem to be dealing 200-ish damage with really low crit rate (even to the crewship reactor).

I figured perhaps my mods fail to load for some reason?

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or intentional and glitching. When playing in the Proxima Veil, my controls go very slow when piloting. I can exit the pilot console and enter it again to resolve it but it returns not long after. 

I'm not sure if it should be happening in the first place or if it's an intentional debuff from the enemy crewships and exiting/entering the pilot console breaks the debuff.

- 25% reduction in Flow Energy Cost is not working
- Grineers sometimes could oneshot any warframe with single bullet of Gracata / Ignis
- Piloting Sensitivity is broken
- Camera bugs when entering enemy ships
- Weapon owerlapping (arch and warframe)
- Damage calculations (sometimes i could not destroy reactor cos of very low dmg output)
- Archwing Fly Speed sometimes become very slow
- Warframe could use skills in space and walk around without archwing

Edited by Am0r.UA

Today I went to enter gun turret on another players railjack and it warped me to the heavy weapon turret, when pressed X to leave the turret, I was locked out of all controls save for esc key. I am was in space in what looks like archwing mode but I could not move, shoot, turn my camera, chat. all controls were dead except for escape menu which worked fine.

I have included an image of where I was stuck for the entire mission

Update: after mission was completed the crew tried to move to the next mission and I ended up having to drop out of the mission due to me being stuck in space. It appeared to the crew that I was on board in the turret I originally was trying to man. 

After leaving the missions the crew was able to move onto the next area.

Edited by SolAngelus

Bugs with the forges in engineering:

1: Interacting with the forge counts as a failed cipher on your statistics. This occurs regardless of the player actually doing anything with the forge. This same bug also occurs with the terminal outside of Fortuna's Deck 12 (where the Exploiter orb fight takes place). It might also occur with the Orokin Cipher in the Sacrifice quest, but I haven't tested that. I would appreciate it if my stats could be adjusted so that they are accurate again (was ~120, now it's 330).

2: If the team picks up resources (indicated by the larger notification in the bottom left of the screen) while you are holding M1 to craft something, the craft is cancelled. A minor bug, but still annoying.

3: The forge UI does not account for players with increased forge yields from engineering intrinsics. I have engineering intrinsics 7, but the forge still displays that I would be crafting 50 revolite (and the other standard values for the other combat resources). Fixed as of 27.0.10

One bug I have not been able to track down the cause of, but has occurred very frequently since I got Phantom Eye from Gunnery 2 so I think they may be related;

When I get off the nacelle guns, the models of the Railjack's equipped guns will just be floating inside the interior of the ship.

Bugs with ramsleds:

1: These things have a tendency to get stuck in the sides of asteroids and other space obstacles. They can be shot in this state, but they just continuously boost into the side of the object until the players destroy them.

2: Stations will continue to launch these things after the mission is over, even though said station has been seemingly cleared of enemies.

Edited by RiftRipper

Hope it's okay to post multiple in one post to reduce spam.

1. My Railjack name stays on it if I'm hosting Railjack missions. If I join a public game, we return to their drydock, the name on my Railjack is reset to no text.

2. Railjack derelict door on the outside is an enemy marker on the minimap and draws aggro of grineer fighter units. They'll attack it forever. Being near it alone makes Cephalon Cy say "missile incoming" forever.

3. Some Railjack structures that have an objective will have a door locked to clients but not hosts. Seen in "disable pulse turbine" and "missile battery." 

3. Shipkiller objective having no client markers for "destroy the 1st and 2nd reactor" INSIDE the structure.

4. Sometimes Railjack missions that have two structures with objectives, one will be not have a waypoint marker.

5. Codex entries missing for "Elite Exo Gokstad Crewship" and "Elite Exo Ramsled" from anomaly missions.

6. Three Elite Kosma units look like they're in the codex from the blank placements, but didn't see them spawn in Earth missions. Just Elite Kosma Outrider spawns. I assume the blank units not spawning are Elite Kosma Cutter, Elite Kosma Flak, Elite Kosma Takis.

7. All the Gokstad Officers (Exo, Gyre, Kosma) summon a "KOSMA Roller Sentry". Don't see a blank space for Exo or Gyre roller sentry in the codex.

8. Using the railjack Tactical Menu to teleport around the Ship was not possible when an "electric issue icon" covered the desired teleport icon. This happened once to the teleport icon on the very bottom.

9. ISSUE: Operator becomes invulnerable, can't dash far, can't use amp, has 100 hp. CAUSE: Entered my dojo solo (invite only mode) from my orbiter. Switched to operator THEN switched back to the frame. Boarded my railjack and used my frame to navigate to any mission (Earth Free Flight is good to test). In mission, switched to operator and it was invulnerable, couldn't dash far, couldn't use amp and had 100 hp.

10. ISSUE: Duplicate Frame and pets on Railjack in dojo and mission. CAUSE: Entered dojo solo (invite only mode). Entered Railjack. Navigated to Earth Free Flight. Switch to operator to navigate back to the dry dock from Free Flight. My operator gets forced back to my Frame when the dojo loads. I can see a duplicate Invulnerable Frame and Vulnerable Pet standing still. I can REPEAT IT and navigate to Free Flight again with my frame and navigate back to dock with my operator to see a TRIPLICATE Invulnerable Frame and Vulnerable Pet standing still.

11. ISSUE: Operator can use amp in Dojo. CAUSE: Entered dojo solo (invite only mode). Entered Railjack. Navigated to Earth Free Flight. While in mission, switched to Operator and back to Frame. Navigated back to Dry Dock using Frame. While in dojo, I can switch to Opeator and shoot the amp and the amp secondary fire.

12. Artillery pointing visual effect from charging up the weapon are pointing lower than what they're aimed at. I think pilot and gunner can see it was off. At least I did as both.

13. Forge indicating default possible crafted yields. It doesn't display the correct possible yields when you have Engineering Rank 4 and 7 perks (increase forge yields). 

14. Railjack configuration menu: Wreckage Capacity only updates after exiting and entering configuration console.

15. Prefer Overlay Map: Overlay map gets switched to minimap by boarding the railjack in the dojo, navigating to a mission. I think the cutscene for the Railjack launching changes Overlay Map to Mini Map and doesn't restore it.

Slingshot bug

utU4EW8.jpg

after trying to use slingshot, game collapsed and I appeared 20k m from rjv5lbZ6o.jpg

After trying to enter to the asteorid Hangar, the game got bugged GrnPBff.jpg

I tried to use omni tool to go back rj ship, but I get stacked and go back to asteorid hangar after a  few secondsjQiP7P8.jpgmgBzq3q.jpg and then the game decided to take me out of the crew and migrate hostageVShbZNL.jpg

But, as a new release appeared; I lost all the resources and I couldn't even have the possibility to try myself the mission.

K8mqBbG.jpg

Edited by lhardy

Had my first investigate the anomaly mission. (Ooooh.)

Host disconnected, and I became the host. Entering the anomaly turned my screen black, and I remained in archwing. Randomly moving around and hitting x, I'd briefly get another "enter ship" message, and I'd enter something(?), but remain in archwing. I could still talk with my teammates, and use my gear wheel to return to the ship.One of my teammates could enter the ship normally. I tried returning to the anomaly several times with the same result. I also couldn't navigate away, and had to abort.

Overall, it was pretty disappointing.

First mission after the Hotfix and There we go:

- No HUD (i can't see the enemies remaining, objectives, no numbers of damage, no procs, nothing)

- The last thing i do was use the forge and the warframe animation stop working (frozen)

POST UPDATE (FORGE BROKEN) BUG CONFIRMEDEsXKpTA.png

Edited by .Shiva
Bug confirmed

So there is this weird thing happening. When fighting enemies in your archwing you can teleport back with the omni tool back to the ship, right? And if railjack is far enough enemies won't aggro on it. But they won't become idle after a while. They will pursue the archwing. Except when doing this, they don't go towards the railjack but somewhere down the map until they disappear. After a while enemy ships will appear inside the railjack and get immediately destroyed. They will even drop loot inside, kill count will also go up.

What I think is happening is that enemy ships go towards the railjack interior that is hidden outside the skybox. Because they are aggroed to the Tenno, not the ship, and will pursue the Tenno even if they teleport away with the omni tool.

Maybe things should be changed so when we use the omni tool to return, enemies should drop aggro after a while and return to unalerted state instead of pursuing us outside the map.

Recently I have encountered the following:

1. Instead of being host migrated in missions where a sentient anomaly is present, when the host leaves the entire team is brought out to the orbiter host included. Everyone has whatever they had picked up in their mission log, Cy says his "I'm pulling you out" mission failure lines, but there is no mission failure screen or catastrophic failure warning. This may have been happening before but I haven't been able to sit down and run anomalies until today, but it was especially prevalent earlier today. This was on 27.0.9.

2. Sometimes upon a host migration the team gets dumped into a default railjack. While avionics will appear in the pilot UI, they cannot be used even with enough flux. The previous host of a veil proxima mission I was running had void hole on his ship and it worked before migration but not afterwards. This was after today's hotfix (27.0.10)

3. Boarders don't always appear in the tactical menu's map. 

4. I didn't see mention of it in today's fix notes, but when dashing as operator inside the railjack, you can sometimes punch outside of it as if you had used an exit. This puts you in archwing mode as your warframe.

Oh, don't know if this is still a thing/hasn't been fixed yet, haven't tried it recently/more than once since it's kind of game breaking... You can go into the slingshot during the mission or dry dock loading screen when there is the slipstream animation going...if you launch yourself during this time, you will get placed outside the railjack and can move around, but not return to the railjack nor access your menu. It causes travel to become stuck. I had to basically alt-f4 the game.

Also, sometimes when returning to/boarding the railjack, I am placed inside with my archwing equipped and my normal weapons as if I was flying around on the PoE or OV. Disembarking and reboarding the railjack a bunch of times may fix the issue.

Also, sometimes when returning to the railjack, I've been spawned in the floor. I can move about, but cannot leave nor get out of this area.

Additionally, sometimes there is a visual glitch where I'm walking around with my archwing melee out.

Photos below:

Spoiler

MayF2cM.jpgKGOLoxd.jpgYo1IDpa.jpgCCW9Iz5.jpg

Edited by CedarDpg

Not sure if this has been reported yet - but my buddy and I have tested it extensively.

Issue: Dome Charges going missing

Example: We will build 5 dome charges, use two of them - then next time someone hops in the chair - there might only be 1 left.   to the point we generally dont go from mission to mission anymore - we will just do it - go to the dojo and build them there, then go back out.

I mentioned this in the patch notes, but I'm putting it here because it's either a bug or you need to really change some things about how component/armament slots work and stop selling them when it's not at all clear what they are for or make it clear what those slots are and actually show them somewhere in the UI, which you currently do not. 

I bought a number of slots early on because I assumed these would increase our capacity for holding wreckage, as those are the only kind of slots we were aware of or that made any kind of sense. According to some random people, these slots are only for repaired items and that there's no way to increase the 30 salvage cap. This makes little to no sense as the items are repairable items, why are they taking up different kinds of space when they're not repaired vs. repaired? Also, how many slots did I start with? Why was that not made clear anywhere in the UI? 

According to this redditt thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/eg54gf/update_about_component_and_armament_slots/?ref=share&ref_source=embed&utm_content=body&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=75c5142cd0b7484a859e49de1a993409&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=eg54gf

your support staff emailed someone back who asked about this and indicated ""All salvaged parts (repaired or not) do not use the armaments/components slots. These slots are only used by parts that you get from dojo research. Please note that you can only have a total of up to 30 salvaged parts."

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever either.

Do you even know what these slots are for? There's no indication in the UI what these slots are or what fits into them, yet you are selling them in your market and basic common sense would make anyone assume they were for the only kind of slot we can actually see in the UI currently, which is for the salvaged component and armament drops that we get in missions. The name of the slots leads you to believe that that is what you're buying, but apparently it's not? Or maybe it is and support doesn't really know what they're talking about and it's just bugged? You should probably figure that out ASAP though and make it more clear what you're selling people. 

edit: I see some people posted videos showing that when you repair items if you don't have enough space it pops up a message to buy more slots (I never saw this because there's zero indication anywhere in the UI how many of those slots you have and I bought a bunch before I had ever gotten to a point where I would have seen this message), so your support staff didn't know what they were talking about as shown in that reddit thread, but I still think that it makes no sense to have salvaged items take up different types of space when repaired vs. unrepaired. It also makes no sense to only sell that kind of space when what people need most of is space to hold the wreckage in the first place since they'll have more unrepaired items than repaired items. That does make this less of a bug and more of just a really poor design choice + awful UI issue. 

Edited by Borg1611

Ranking Up Duplicate Avionic past the rank of the primary one that is installed, causes the primary avionic to be uninstalled.

Example:
I just acquired a second Zetki Bulkhead, and my buddy accidentally burned his into dirac last night (there really should be some type of indicator in the scrapping screen to show that the item is installed). I figured I would be super nice and rank it up for him before handing it over. 

My Zetki Bulkhead is at rank 6 and I have 0 Avionics capacity to spare right now.  As I ranked his up to 7, I was warned it would exceed my Avionic's Capacity (Which I ignored because it was not installed) and when I proceeded to rank it up to 7, it uninstalled the Rank 6.